Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss (46220 Views)

Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account / How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:15am On Aug 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
4,000 dollars in this buhari weather undecided that Lebanese man would have died of heart attack

And that's a lot of money right ?

Not even up to what I have in bitcoin
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by anigold(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2018
Mizk:
So its now a crime for an adult to spend his money unusually? Nigeria is so messed up, if i was the boy I'll tell them i made the money myself, we will argue until you get tired.
according to the story he stole the money.. but the funny societal thing is that the society actually expect most people to be poor when they become wealthy legitimately it becomes a problem to many
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by DaAwesome1(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2018
BlacSmit:
He didn't steal anything from anyone. He is just being used to laundry fund for Boko haram.

If he stole that much, he won't be there by now.
ur head dey there...
rubbish lie
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by odinga1of: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2018
BlacSmit:
He didn't steal anything from anyone. He is just being used to laundry fund for Boko haram.

If he stole that much, he won't be there by now.

God bless intelligent guys like you...... u reason like an FBI personnel
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Mizk(f): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2018
anigold:
according to the story he stole the money.. but the funny societal thing is that the society actually expect most people to be poor when they become wealthy legitimately it becomes a problem to many
If they hadn't pressured him into admitting it, he wouldn't be in soup, how many politician did they prosecute for spending money unusually?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) / Two Big Women Take Their Fights To The Streets After Heated Argument. Photos / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.