Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) (46272 Views)

Closed video of Buhari showing his left ear in Imo state / Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by Takeit2017(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
As captured at the state house this afternoon by Bayo Omoboriowo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnERahcBYDp/

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by KEVIND: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
3 Reasons why Angela Merkel and Theresa May are coming to Nigeria

1.Migration and Terrorism - Merkel talks with Buhari will revolve around how to stem the influx of Nigerians to Germany and Europe through Libya.

2. Post-Brexit trade ties - UK seeks new business relationships outside of Europe, after the Brexit vote of June 2016.

3. Speaking with the private sector -May will hold meetings with private sector players in Nigeria’s commercial capital city of Lagos, before leaving the continent.
PMB should ask for something in return from them. I pray he should not go about demeaning and de-market Nigeria and her people .

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by bedspread: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Pmb: Abeg this way madam... I don't want u to do a Trump on me ooo

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by Rilwayne001: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Takeit2017:

Oya, ENTER THE OZA ROOM grin grin grin

347 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by ObaKlaz: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
This is cute.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Okay seen.

Meanwhile check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by Shukuakukobambi: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Aisha will not find this funny at all grin

Enter za aza room ke? cheesy

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by ObaKlaz: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Gbayi! grin grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by Ezeakanobi: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Will he last two minutes lyk trump grin grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by Beremx(f): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Rilwayne001:

He used one hand to tell her to enter the oza room, he used the other hand to do what? Check am well.... grin

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by Rilwayne001: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Beremx:
He used one hand to tell her to enter the oza room, he used the other hand to do what? Check am well.... grin

I don't know that one oh, maybe you should tell us grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by Beremx(f): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Rilwayne001:

I don't know that one oh, maybe you should tell us grin grin
I no tell jare! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by Ganzagangan: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Perfect gentleman.

Sai Baba.

Unlike that professional ashawo humper loud mouth.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by Rilwayne001: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Beremx:
I no tell jare! cheesy
I know he's holding something with the other hand, but I'm not sure what it is. But it appears you're sure, and maybe you really like the something lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
This is a perfect Gentleman's gesture.
He's just so humble and polite.
We can hear him loudly saying : After you Madam Theresa.......

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by SEONaijaExpert: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
President Buhari: This is how we've achieved so much in Nigeria without noise making

Theresa May: Your leadership style is humbling

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by LOSKYXANDER: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by millionboi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lifeless

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by hurify147(f): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
MAY NO ALLOW LIFELESS RAPE YOU...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by ifymadu: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
The living and the dead

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nigerians don't notice that Buhari don lean...
Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by englishmart(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
He was tryna act a gentleman, see him doing the "ladies first" gesture; something he had never done in his entire life.
You no See the kain 10 yards gap wey him give Aisha for here?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by dynicks(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Aisha will not find this funny at all grin

Enter za aza room ke? cheesy
AISHA right now.......wtf! did he actually usher her into our very own privacy?...hope it isn't what m thinking?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by Majornuggets(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Madam Theresa This way leads to da aza room

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by sureheaven(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Baba Buhari be like .... shocked

Move to za oza room grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by KadunaMafia: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Can you go inside the oza room let me show you I can last 3minutes in bed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by semyman: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Best Nigeria president ever, note interested in personal wealth acquisitions. Restoring pride, security and confidence among the community of Nations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Theresa May should feel at home.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by BrightEye(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lol
Re: Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) by gift2xl: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Am on my throne watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My Friend's 40 Acres Of Farmland - Apoti Eri / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East / Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.