Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (59221 Views)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" / Coloured Beard: Efe Claps Back At Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2018
LordReed:
I don't even understand why people photoshop their pictures, like don't people see you in real life?

Iswear undecided undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2018
oodua1stson:
ori e buru ni? Since when did I tell you her life is my cup of tea? I saw a post and commented and moved on.

Mo hope pe o ya weyrey sha

Choi... See para grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Neoteny(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Really, Toke?

It's so tight it's defying the laws of physics?

Is that some reality-bending material?

Or is the material clipping right through your leg an obvious sign of image manipulation?

Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by mubby4real(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2018
brightgreat:
Are those thick veins am seeing on her left wrist
No, they are cables

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Funkybabee(f): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2018
Nice replied
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Trigonometryme: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Killed from the top

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / #10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts / Naira Marley Acquires A 2010 Porsche Panamera Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.