Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC (48471 Views)

Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years / Keyamo: 100 Groups Rushing To Buy Nomination Form For Buhari ‘Na Dem Dey Rus Us' / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC by Juchii(m): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2018
Daguccizgreat:
You see how hypocritical you are. So you own up that wishing someone's family to be the way Nigeria is now is a curse yet you claim the country is going forward under Buhari. Zombies never change. You guys are pathetic

I can't argue with you, it is a waste of my time. If you want you want to open your eyes then it is left for you but if you want to keep on wallowing in perpetual ignorant, then I can't help it. It is a choice
Re: Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC by chrisifeanyi: 4:16am On Aug 31, 2018
Ijaya123:
Ipod miscreants and enemy of the state must be in serious pain now.

With this your grammar, not sure you can even get a job there as a cleaner.

Here they are, children of hate. As they hate good news, let good be far from them and as they delight in bad news, let them be surrounded by bad things.

May your days be surrounded with darkness and your night with sorrow. Good things shall elude you and your days shall be filled with sorrow. You shall eat worm in place of food and drink lime as water. Your milk shall go sour in your hands and anything you touch shall turn to blood. Just watch out!
Re: Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC by Ijaya123: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2018
chrisifeanyi:

May my days be surrounded with darkness and my night with sorrow. Good things shall elude me and my days shall be filled with sorrow. I shall eat worm in place of food and drink lime as water. My milk shall go sour in my hands and anything i touch shall turn to blood. Just watch out!

We are watching...And so shall it be for you in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC by chrisifeanyi: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ijaya123:

We are watching...And so shall it be for you in Jesus name, Amen.

Fool. You will die because of buhari. Anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.