Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) (1766 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi / Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) by OlaAshawo: 3:41am On Aug 30, 2018
[s]
Shikena:

Pure trash
and I thought Goodluck Jonathan the beloved hero performed excellently well for the SE?
[/s]
claptrap

i taught Buhari is doing 60 something projects in the east
Re: Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) by raumdeuter: 5:53am On Aug 30, 2018
OlaAshawo:
[s][/s]
this one doesn't even know how this vote will play out and how electoral is being carried out

oga the game plan is to make sure Buhari loose regional votes SE SS MB NC 4 regions

Which region is MB and how is it different from NC
Re: Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) by milemimi93(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2018
OlaAshawo:
[s][/s]
this one doesn't even know how this vote will play out and how electoral is being carried out

oga the game plan is to make sure Buhari loose regional votes SE SS MB NC 4 regions
and another one is being a Muslim vs Muslim thing
a Northerner vs northerner

we only need the Northerner to share Buhari's vote with 50:50

then we'll SE SS MB votes to bury Buhari

hahahahahahaha
e pain am well well

SS is not Igbo or Birafra..

Don't even dream of SS.
Re: Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) by yorubakid: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:

SS is not Igbo or Birafra..

Don't even dream of SS.
Why don't you go back to the romance section where your brain belongs and leave politics section for those who think with their brains and not with their dicks.You are better off in the romance section where u lick the asses of nairaland girls and not the politics section where real men converse. .
Re: Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) by milemimi93(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2018
yorubakid:
[s[Why don't you go back to the romance section where your brain belongs and leave politics section for those who think with their brains and not with their dicks.You are better off in the romance section where u lick the asses of nairaland girls and not the politics section where real men converse. [/s[.

REAL men my goddamn ass.

Sai Baba till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) by milemimi93(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2018
yorubakid:
[s[Why don't you go back to the romance section where your brain belongs and leave politics section for those who think with their brains and not with their dicks.You are better off in the romance section where u lick the asses of nairaland girls and not the politics section where real men converse. [/s[.

REAL men my goddamn ass.
Ur profile says you're Most Active on romance section.

Sai Baba till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) by yorubakid: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:

[s]REAL men my goddamn ass.
Ur profile says you're Most Active on romance section.

Sai Baba till 2023. [/s]
I can see you been be zombified..
Re: Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) by milemimi93(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2018
yorubakid:
I can see you been be zombified..
Bruv it's PMB or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) by ariesbull: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2018
yorubakid:
Why don't you go back to the romance section where your brain belongs and leave politics section for those who think with their brains and not with their dicks.You are better off in the romance section where u lick the asses of nairaland girls and not the politics section where real men converse. .

Holy Moses

Boy, men get bad mouth here....look at how you did a number on the dude
Re: Some Ongoing Projects By Buhari In South East (anambra) (pics) by CSTR1005: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:

PMB doesn't need y'all votes to retain the seat.

Only one state in the North is bigger in size and population than all the five states in SE.

We don't need y'all vote. But y'all better get ready to pack y'all dumb ass out of Nigeria to y'all country next year.
Yes

How very progressive. Uncontrolled population growth.

We can see how productive and educated that population is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation / AIT HQ Demolished? / Gov. Ambode’s Children Prostrate To Greet President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.