Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,432 members, 7,843,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

"Target–praise" Warfare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Target–praise" Warfare (348 Views)

Why My Target Is No Longer To Make Heaven / Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Target–praise" Warfare by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:14am On Aug 30, 2018
"Target–Praise" Warfare

In the days of Jehoshaphat, it was "target–praise" warfare that brought them the great victory over the children of Ammon, Moab and Mount Seir, who came against them.

And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the Lord, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the Lord; for his mercy endureth for ever.

And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.

And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped. 2 Chronicles 20:21–24

That is "target–praise" warfare!

When God stretches forth His hand, no man can stop it or turn it back. He sits upon the circles of the earth, doing what He pleases.

Friend, whatever God has not planted, but which is growing in your life, Family, business, finance, children, etc, can be uprooted by the invocation of praise.

From today, as you "praise at" whatever "tares" the enemy has sown in your life, God will step in and uproot them by Himself.

Somebody says, "I should be married by now." Praise Him for that state, and you'll soon be married.

Another says, "I should have a job by now." Praise Him and the job will be yours.

A brother got a job this way. 

He needed a job, and when he couldn't get one, he began to sell malt drinks for somebody.

He would collect some quantity from the person, which he sold by carrying it about in the market on his shoulder.

He was in church one day, and I told the congregation to get back home and genuinely thank and praise the Lord for His goodness unto us.

He got home that night and danced around the cartons of malt drink, thanking God for His faithfulness.

The following day, he went out on his usual business in the market and a man walked up to him and asked him where he got the drinks he was selling from.

He told the man, who then asked him if he wanted a job.

This man took him to his office and gave him a job as a manager in the same company that produces the drink he was selling on his shoulder!

There is no shut prison door that praise cannot shatter!

Here is another testimony: 

"My wife and I began worshipping here on July 12, 1996. Before we came here, my wife was terribly sick.

She was poisoned in 1992, and this kept disturbing her in the tummy. We've been to so many hospitals and I've spent over half a million naira, without any cure.

When the Breakthrough Explosion started, we shifted to praises; and now, my wife is perfectly delivered! She's here with me now.

Also my father–in–law was struck with stroke. We were informed about it last week and we went to see him in the hospital.

He was helpless; he could neither move nor talk. When he talked, you could hardly hear him; his speech was not normal.

I told the doctor to discharge him, that I wanted to take him home. After a long argument, the doctor succumbed and released him to me.

I took him home and started to pray and to praise God wonderfully in the room. I also anointed him with the oil. Behold, he's perfectly healed now!"
Odogwu, B.

No one can stop God when He comes on the scene; so it is wisdom to switch Him on.

He is Almighty and Omnipotent! Praise is one of the most potent weapons in spiritual warfare; though it appears very cheap, it brings the Almighty on the scene.

When He takes over your battles, you become a relaxed winner.

Give Him high praises over that issue today, and watch it turn around for a testimony!

David Oyedepo

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

I C M...

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!
Re: "Target–praise" Warfare by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
review...

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Laying Hands On The Sick / The Power Of Night Prayers (14) / Bad News For Sinners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.