Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Washed Dead Bodies To Survive Throughout My Stay Abroad – Oyo State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Washed Dead Bodies To Survive Throughout My Stay Abroad – Oyo State Governor (327 Views)

Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) / Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders / Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Washed Dead Bodies To Survive Throughout My Stay Abroad – Oyo State Governor by Olivbaby(f): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2018
Oyo State governor, Abiola Ajimobi, has revealed that he washed dead bodies for eight years to pay his tuition fees while studying abroad.

The Governor disclosed the details while addressing youths at a South-West Youths Regional Summit in Osogbo.

He said that his boss told him not to be afraid of the dead bodies and charged him to always see dead bodies as iced fish.

More -
http://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/08/30/i-washed-dead-bodies-to-survive-throughout-my-stay-abroad-oyo-state-gov-abiola-ajimola/

1 Share

Re: I Washed Dead Bodies To Survive Throughout My Stay Abroad – Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2018
Is not a big deal
Re: I Washed Dead Bodies To Survive Throughout My Stay Abroad – Oyo State Governor by ak22(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Can someone wash lifeless person to survived here Nigeria talk less of dead body ?
Re: I Washed Dead Bodies To Survive Throughout My Stay Abroad – Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2018
kenonze:
Is not a big deal
Re: I Washed Dead Bodies To Survive Throughout My Stay Abroad – Oyo State Governor by Luckylife(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Really ! please the significant of that statement most be explain to the youths to avoid some looking for corps to wash to become governor .
Re: I Washed Dead Bodies To Survive Throughout My Stay Abroad – Oyo State Governor by Olivbaby(f): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
The struggle is real

(1) (Reply)

Do You Regret Voting Against PMB In 2015? / President Buhari Meets Partners For The Construction Of Mambilla Power Plant(pho / Stanbic IBTC Surrenders Venture Capital Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.