Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 (21833 Views)

Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview / Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^ No make I vex for you. angry
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2010
U no fit do shi shi
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by D1KeleVra(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2010
You go soon start to dey beg
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by Pharoh: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2010
Abeg make una stop to make noise. . . i dey listen to NTA news. angry cheesy
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2010
Tehehe
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by Pharoh: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^

Even you too with that ya head wey dey shapeless like sony studios cheesy
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2010
Tanimz, since wen all the people u dey look for show face, wetin u don fit do dem? Dey rake anyhow. Short woman!!!
BTW, see your agbalumo don fall. E fall from ur bra wen u bend down jst nw. Everything about u too small.

D1ckless, true true, u dey laff like goat tongue

Pharoh make ur neighbour catch say u dey peep, dem go close curtain. So make u beta shut up. See ur bald head
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by D1KeleVra(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^Na biff talk be that boi! Everybody wan be like me. . . Studio sef wan laugh like me. . . not to say that i approve of the riff-raff being like me abeg studio no dey copy my life abeg Anyhow no dey biff and disresket me sludge. . . there's too much at stake cool
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2010
I nor fit bif u na, nor sue me

Ur signature says it all grin
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2010
Hahahahaha Dickson1

Photocopy no easy man - i no fit copy u na u dey copy me.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by D1KeleVra(m): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2010
Abeg Abeg Abeg! No even try copy me. . . u ink go just finish!
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by StudioCFR(m): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2010
Lol mtchew
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2010
D1KeleVra:

Abeg Abeg Abeg! No even try copy me. . . u ink go just finish!
Dem don bring ur lite.
See as u dey jump like frog!
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by lysaa(f): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2010
sledge406:

Dem don bring your lite.
See as u dey jump like frog!
For the fun of the game, i get ur locatn inspired that line. na so life don do u now? undecided
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by D1KeleVra(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2010
It seems no jail can hold u down
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by lysaa(f): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2010
future-suya, u need to be more specific.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by D1KeleVra(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
I'm just saying it seems u always have one brilliant plan or other in a) Eluding the olopa; b) Escaping from prisoN n c) Romancing the guards. . . which? Where u been?
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by lysaa(f): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2010
nada of those. .just didn't want to see the likes of u for a while and guess what? what i fear has come to me today!
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2010
lysaa:

For the fun of the game, i get your locatn inspired that line. na so life don do u now? undecided
Fun of which game Pick your clothes and leave my room!
angry

lysaa:

nada of those. .just didn't want to see the likes of u for a while and guess what? what i fear has come to me today!
Studio, where is your meter?
See blood shocked
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by D1KeleVra(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2010
sledge406:

angry

lmao u are just retarded grin

sledge406:

See blood shocked

Abeg i take God beg u. . . if na me u call Studio for there. . . stop am. . . I resemble deranged-homeless person?
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2010
D1KeleVra:

lmao u are just retarded grin

Abeg i take God beg u. . . if na me u call Studio for there. . . stop am. . . becos I resemble deranged-homeless person!
And you're an imbe.cile for understanding what I wrote grin

Idiot, where did you see me quote you in my previous post? Didn't you see the bolded words before I invited studio over?
Well your fears confirm that you are indeed deranged and studio also has another meter for calculating this. Derangometer!
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by D1KeleVra(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
If to say na juuuust me, I for take the eba wey Lysaa make, stone u. . . but i get family, I no fit provide for them from kirikiri
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2010
Studio CFR:

U no fit do shi shi

Na so you dey always get mouth for the begining. Later na you go come use your two kneels dey beg. undecided Enough said.

sledge406:

Tanimz, since wen all the people u dey look for show face, wetin u don fit do dem? Dey rake anyhow. Short woman!!!
BTW, see your agbalumo don fall. E fall from your bra wen u bend down jst nw. Everything about u too small.

Must you show the world how stupid you are? undecided

Please stop embarrassing yourself. If you get better thing to yarn, holla back at me. undecided
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2010
D1KeleVra:

If to say na juuuust me, I for take the eba wey Lysaa make, stone u. . . but i get family and I no fit provide for them
Stone me with dat eba and your family go starve cos evidence full ground say una nor get food for house again. As for you and your family, hustle more jare.

Oshodi goat grin

tanimz:

Must you show the world how silly you are? undecided

Please stop embarrassing yourself. If you get better thing to yarn, holla back at me. undecided
Hi Hater!!!
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^ On the contrary, I don't hate you.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2010
I don hear!

Oya have your siddon.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2010
I don dey siddon already. Long time ago!!
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by lysaa(f): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2010
sledge406:

angry
See blood shocked
Never knew u could be so consumed with ur fantasies. u can write a book on that for ur children's children. .just keep the feeling, it'll soothe the pain.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by sledge406: 12:57am On Aug 25, 2010
Wetin u dey turn dis powerful thread to abi dem tell you say I dey here for truce with your banana head

Ole!!! U don dey convince me to write book so I fit take care of your generation. Anyway, I don dey utilise dose rags of yours wen you forget. Now I can mop my tiles thoroughly.
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by jokingmary(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
sledge406:

Wetin u dey turn dis powerful thread to abi dem tell you say I dey here for truce with your banana head

Ole!!! U don dey convince me to write book so I fit take care of your generation. Anyway, I don dey utilise dose rags of yours wen you forget. Now I can mop my tiles thoroughly.

shocked
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by xynerise: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hello kids grin
Re: Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2 by tanimz(f): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^ Fowl, how you dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25)

Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here / Igbo People And Insult / Ronaldinho Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.