Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty (597 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / Nigeria’s Poverty Rate Calls For Worry / FG Dismisses Global Report On Nigeria’s Poverty Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by Adelaide2: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Now this is the matter at hand for 2019.

mynd44, Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala, Front page please. Thank you.

Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by Adelaide2: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2018
All this under Buhari's watch
Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by Donald95(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2018
But mynd44 Seun Dominique lalasticlala will never push it to front page

My happiness is that we Ndị Igbo Has adjusted to the situation but north where the lifeless came from keeps growing in poverty, terrorism, disease (laser fever, diarrhea,e.t.c).

Common sense demands you vote out buhari but I think common sense is no longer common.
They see voting for Buhari as a way of inflicting Pain on ndị Igbo not knowing na themselves them they do.

BTW why am I even stressing myself. Afterall av escaped from the zoo
Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by BoboKush(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2018
ft
Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by dukie25: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Wow!
92.1% of Nigerians are living miserably.

Vote the lifeless one again in 2019 to make sure it hits the 100% mark.
Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by SarkinYarki: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Under Buhari Nigeria is the undisputed poverty capital of the planet earth
Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by Merimental(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2018
d remaining 7.9% ar [politicians,celebrities n business Moguls]
if u ar not in d above bracket den u belong to d 92.1% no argument
Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by Adelaide2: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Donald95:
But mynd44 Seun Dominique lalasticlala will never push it to front page

My happiness is that we Ndị Igbo Has adjusted to the situation but north where the lifeless came from keeps growing in poverty, terrorism, disease (laser fever, diarrhea,e.t.c).

Common sense demands you vote out buhari but I think common sense is no longer common.
They see voting for Buhari as a way of inflicting Pain on ndị Igbo not knowing na themselves them they do.

BTW why am I even stressing myself. Afterall av escaped from the zoo

Many of us (including yours truly) have ''escaped the zoo'' (as you put it); but we still have some family members trapped in the zoo. That is the reason we should not stop talking.
Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by Donald95(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Adelaide2:

Many of us (including yours faithfully have ''escaped the zoo'' (as you put it); but we still have some family members trapped in the zoo. That is the reason we should not stop talking.

That why I keep praying for Biafra to be actualized. I don't think nigeria will work again
Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Before nko? These people don't talk anyhow without fact!

Buhari will not understand all these! He only care about his cows!
Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by deomelo: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
lol @ village Igbos pushing baseless and Instagram Fabrications....

Nigeria is bigger than you hateful, bitter, angry and disgruntled elements.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless PMB. grin
Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by Blue3k(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
$5.5× 360 conversation rate × 365 day= N722,700 annually ÷ 12 months = 60,225 monthly earnings max.

Assuming the take 2 days off every week N42,900 monthly. If Nigeria got N100k minimum wage those individuals would still live on less than $10 a day.
Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by StillX10(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nawa oo this old man has finish this country
Re: Photo: Theresa May Was Right About Nigeria's Poverty by Adelaide2: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
One of the major reasons for high poverty is family size. Nigeria should start a mandatory population program of no more than 4 family members (2 parents and 2 kids). That would help a lot to reduce poverty.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Federal Government Appeals To Nigerians In Diaspora To Return Home / Good News For Workers As Minimum Wage Committee Concluded Negotiations / Apst Suleman N1b Suit: Fear Grips Sowore As Court Is Set To Pass Judgment Nov 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.