Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? (6022 Views)

Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic / This Is How Much Your Toyota Corolla Engine Will Cost You In Ladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by mmb(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Please give an estimate.

Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by Diegostan(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
About a million plus
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by mmb(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Diegostan:
About a million plus
I totally disagree with you.
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by uboma(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
mmb:
Please give an estimate.

Trying to repair this car will give you heartache.

Look up another that is not this bad.
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by uboma(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
mmb:
Please give an estimate.

Trying to repair this car will give you heartache.

Look up another that is not this bad.
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by Readonee35L(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
350k maximum including parts here in nigeria.
But it will be lesser
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by mmb(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Readonee35L:
But it will be lesser
thanks
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by thebigkendo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Readonee35L:
But it will be lesser

Bros at that price enh,you are just talking cosmetics. Am sure SRS malfunction light will be ON or taped of by kazeem..
Impact sensors and new SRS module are not included in your estimate.

mmb Airbags will not deploy again,if it ever gets involved in another accident. Abeg bid for another car with less damage and in which airbags did not deploy.. For the safety of you and your loved ones..

5 Likes

Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by Kewtt: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Repair what?
Contact radautoworks Gazzuzz kingreign
[img]https://media1./images/d60de328506c041a04eb0d958138d5b8/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by Readonee35L(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
thebigkendo:

Bros at that price enh,you are just talking cosmetics. Am sure SRS malfunction light will be ON or taped of by kazeem..
Impact sensors and new SRS module are not included in your estimate.

mmb Airbags will not deploy again,if it ever gets involved in another accident. Abeg bid for another car with less damage and in which airbags did not deploy.. For the safety of you and your loved ones..
Does the picture contain airbag damage ?
If this car is directly from the insurance then theres no magic modified on it yet. So if there was curtain airbag deployment in the car it should visible from the pictures.

If at most theres a deployed airbag. Probably driver airbag and knee airbag.
Reseting the module doesnt exceed 25k -30k
The steering airbag is not so expensive either because its very common among various toyota products.

So please pick another point smiley

1 Like

Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by thebigkendo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by thebigkendo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Readonee35L:

If this car is directly from the insurance then theres no magic modified on it yet. So if there was curtain airbag deployment in the car it should visible from the pictures.

The steering airbag is not so expensive either because its very common among various toyota products.

Marked point looks like deployed airbags to me.. I might be wrong though..

My point was you probably did not factor in the module reseting & airbag price..
Abeg where dem dey reset airbag module for lagos Pray tell... Iyam interested

Personally I won't buy a toks car which airbag has deploy due to impact, Even if reseting module is 2500

1 Like

Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by Readonee35L(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
thebigkendo:

Marked point looks like deployed airbags to me.. I might be wrong though..

My point was you probably did not factor in the module reseting & airbag price..
Abeg where dem dey reset airbag module for lagos Pray tell... Iyam interested
Not done locally .
My modules actually go out and come back in . sometimes used ones with cleared data sourced from ebay for cheap!!!

That doesnt look like airbag. But more of a file maybe documents

1 Like

Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by thebigkendo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Readonee35L:

Not done locally .
My modules actually go out and come back in.

sometimes used ones with cleared data sourced from ebay for cheap!!!

That doesnt look like airbag. But more of a file maybe documents

Ohhh no wonder.
I have not seen any cheap ones on ebay for my honda.

On a second thought.. Cheap is a relative term grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by thebigkendo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Back to the topic.. I still believe OP should go for another muscle with less damage
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by Readonee35L(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
thebigkendo:
Back to the topic.. I still believe OP should go for another muscle with less damage
If there wasnt a rear collision affecting the chasis. And it was just the front crash with no deployed airbag then its kind of an easy fix.
Because all parts will be replaced . Note all this parts are removable and disposable parts hence the easy fix.
Bonnet
Bumper + grill
Headlights
Left fender
Radiator
Front frame if destroyed .
And some minor things
Plus oven bake and co.

Pictures are quite deceiving this vehicle might also have a damaged sump or transmission .

But since it has a rear collision that affected chasis then panel has to hit the vehicle . i dont like such repairs because car will look dull . i like them sharp smiley smiley

I dont like cars like this because most of our panels dont set their bumpers properly. But many end users in nigeria tell agents to bid It for them because they want to save costs
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by thebigkendo(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Readonee35L:

If there wasnt a rear collision affecting the chasis. And it was just the front crash with no deployed airbag then its kind of an easy fix.
Because all parts will be replaced . Note all this parts are removable and disposable parts hence the easy fix.
Bonnet
Bumper + grill
Headlights
Left fender
Radiator
Front frame if destroyed .
And some minor things
Plus oven bake and co.

Pictures are quite deceiving this vehicle might also have a damaged sump or transmission .

But since it has a rear collision that affected chasis then panel has to hit the vehicle . i dont like such repairs because car will look dull . i like them sharp smiley smiley

I dont like cars like this because most of our panels dont set their bumpers properly. But many end users in nigeria tell agents to bid It for them because they want to save costs

Exactly.. Now we are on the same level.. Anything chasis.. I no do!!!
I don't agree with the front frame been removable & disposable though, except if it just the radiator end requiring straightening.. Anything welding too,i no do.

The misaligned bumper enh!!! Very annoying

1 Like

Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by elshanAutos: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
Steering airbag deployed actually.

Front end is an easy fix. Biggest headache will be the rear.

Possibly fuel tank/lines damaged too.

There’s no frame/chassis damage as well.

Have fun grin
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by mmb(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Readonee35L:

the driver airbag
Readonee35l

Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by thebigkendo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Driver Knee airbag also deployed.

mmb looks for another muscle oh.. Don't kill yourself by yourself.

Except you are dealer who wants to buy, cosmetic fix & sell to an unfortunate fellow.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by radautoworks: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Looks like it might have frame damage and some more engine components than you think. The left side looks skewed when you look at rear vs front view. You don't buy a car like this sight unseen.
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by Readonee35L(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
mmb:
the driver airbag
Readonee35l
Driver and knee airbag
Plus airbag module smiley
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by mmb(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Readonee35L:

Driver and knee airbag
Plus airbag module smiley
how much will that cost me?

I have only tomorrow to decide whether to pay.
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by RZArecta2(m): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
mmb:

my advice is to please forget that thing and go for something better
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by Readonee35L(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
mmb:

There are better cars to bid for at almost the same cost.

You have till tomorrow to pay ?
Did they bid on this car on your behalf ?
Has it been bought ?
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by mmb(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Readonee35L:

There are better cars to bid for at almost the same cost.

You have till tomorrow to pay ?
Did they bid on this car on your behalf ?
Has it been bought ?
the car's price is extremely low. It is the cheapest.
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by Readonee35L(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
mmb:
the car's price is extremely low. It is the cheapest.
how much is the car in usd + auction fees . wheres the location of the car
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by OboOlora(f): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by mmb(m): 4:11am On Aug 31, 2018
Readonee35L:
how much is the car in usd + auction fees . wheres the location of the car
the cost of the car and auction fees is 804 USD while shipping is 1950$, so total is 2754$.
Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by etebefia: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2018
mmb:
the cost of the car and auction fees is 804 USD while shipping is 1950$, so total is 2754$.
bid and land shipping fee not included in the total, bro better search for a better option.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much It Will Cost To Repair This Car? by mmb(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2018
etebefia:
bid and land shipping fee not included in the total, bro better search for a better option.
everything is included, except Nigeria customs fee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Man Buried In His Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket. See Pic / Comparism Between Toyota Camry 2010 XLE And Lexus RX 330 (2005/06 Model) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.