Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) (56380 Views)

Michelle Gentry Resumes High School (Photos) / Michelle Gentry's 17th Birthday Party Photos / Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Gvicsocial: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
@gistvic.com

Popular Actress, Mercy Aigbe Drops a picture of her lovely daughter in University of Manitoba, Canada.

she wrote this lovely note:

"My Baby Girl @michelleio__ living her dream ...... it can only be you Jehovah ���������� ?

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/lovely-mercy-aigbe-daughter-in.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Gvicsocial: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
SOO LOVELY!!!..... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
And so?

17 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by harley88(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
And the Mother said High school before,

She sha wan use American Vocabulary meanwhile she no know the meaning.

I don't even know what's my own business sef

169 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
It's not Jehovah.

It's the men you left your husband for, furcking you silly and funding Her dreams.

Stop disturbing Jehovah, let him attend to us that have problems and don't fork around!

199 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by LuvU2: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nice figure she got

1 Like

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
This woman should know better than bringing her her family into the limelight all the time. It's getting old and annoying. Help her face her studies instead.

38 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by pweshdodo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dark......

Fukafuka and lefulefu please don't grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Person go do small gal big god . Still dey hail jah. Una dey mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
See as she black now, when she go reach 20, she go fair pass albino

29 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Pidginwhisper: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
She just dey sha

1 Like

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by keryj(f): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
They are both cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Alwaysking: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ashawo. fvcking alhajis for paper.

12 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by akdjr(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nobody de go this school? Why students no de front of the school like AAU gate?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na anything these hoes dey take show off oh. Show off is as a result of poverty of the mind. And poverty of the mind na black man thing.

24 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by QuietHammer(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Well, if her age isn't on the clock then she's ready for the c0ck

5 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by kolafolabi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Congratulations to her but I can confirm to you that Gentry is not the biological father of Michelle. Mercy Aigbe has only a son for Mr. Gentry and he goes by the name Juwon

9 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by debokeji(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
kai! dis meat eh

5 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Life of a celebrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by NobodyKnows(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
I thought she said she was resuming high school or something
All these bloggers sef . Chai
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by duduade: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
I thought some daffftt people on the initial thread were arguing with me on high school..
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by OboOlora(f): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
I see her colleagues beefing her and doing one of two things:

1) calling their Alfa and asking why their own aristo can’t sponsor their kids

2) calling their Alfa to put ‘afowofa’ on the girls body so she can be expelled or deported

Cc Iyabo Ojo, Sotayo and Sikiratu Sindodo

8 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by debokeji(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
kolafolabi:
I can confirm to you that Gentry is not the biological father of Michelle
na u be d Papa ba? una no dey tire?
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by englishmart(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
What was she excited about? Was she not the one who enrolled her there?
BTW, the fact the university is located in Canada doesn't make it a top notch one o.
Just that its better than every Nigerian university, put together.
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
harley88:

The Mother never said High School in her post... It was your blogger/OP who was feeling fly added it grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by duduade: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
harley88:

Thank you jare

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by debokeji(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
folakemigeh:
The Mother never said High School in her post... It was your blogger/OP who was feeling fly added it grin
she did, xcept say na all dis bloggers twist m

1 Like

Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by Tonimordred(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dat area looks like where my uncle stays at lekki
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by iamnavy1: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fuka Fuka where are thee
Re: Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) by itiswellandwell: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Weldone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.