Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory (10108 Views)

Has Anyone Been To Whispering Palms At Badagry? I Need Reviews / Arik Air - Passenger Reviews! / HOTEL REVIEWS NGR & Gimmicks Abuja Hoteliers Use To Attract Lodgers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by DisGuy: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2010
Nairaland Hotel Directory: hotel requests and reviews

Prices, States, and some contact details would help too

Many Thanks  cheesy
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by OmoAlata(f): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2010
My mum lives around Aguda, Surulere area (we can't stay with her as her flat is already full with the other grandkids).

Are there any decent hotels around those parts, with AC, generator and maybe a swimming pool and gym? [The swimming pool and gym aren't essential].

Any idea of cost per night? We'd need at least 2 rooms.

It doesn't have to be around that area but I don't want to travel too far to visit mum and family. Thanks.
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by aktunde(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2010
This hotel hosted the last Gulder Altimate Search (2009) and currently eying two other reality shows . It's major targets include corporate organisations and NGOs. Regular visitors there include UNICEF, USAID, MTN, Osun State Government, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Airforce and lots of other unmentioned. Walk in guests are always welcome and pampered like babies. Honeymooners also get some price discounts. It has 18 Holes Golf Course (International Standard) in a natural environmental all of which could make you to forget your check out date. 90 Air-conditioned rooms with cable TVs. Internet facilities, Gym and swimming pools are also available. On request, executive buses are available to pick up your group . As for pricing, there are various categories of rooms with different prices. Therefore, its advisable you visit the hotels website or speak with a representative, to get the rates.  It's Miccom Golf Hotels & Resorts, Ada, Osun State, Nigeria.

The Hotel website is http://www.miccomgolfhotels.com

For further information or booking, call 08056396202
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by NADYBOY: 4:04am On Jun 29, 2010
I want to know some of the best and cleanest hotels in Kaduna, please. What is the cost of accommodation?
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by hotbizStan: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2010
Have a look at this site www.tourismhotspotnigeria.com. It has got hotels and their contact details in EVERY state in Nigeria. Call the hotels and find out for yourself.
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by Kx: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2010
A friend once said Lagos hotels deals mainly on short time/hourly basis cos it is their cash cow.
I hope you guys wont overlook the short time charges per hour too grin grin grin
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by v3: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2010
Omo Alata:

My mum lives around Aguda, Surulere area (we can't stay with her as her flat is already full with the other grandkids).

Are there any decent hotels around those parts, with AC, generator and maybe a swimming pool and gym? [The swimming pool and gym aren't essential].

Any idea of cost per night? We'd need at least 2 rooms.

It doesn't have to be around that area but I don't want to travel too far to visit mum and family. Thanks.
There's one on Adetola. . been there 3ce, It's called Haile Selassi Suites.
They got a gym,AC, Gen. . .dunno about the pool though.
But it's the best around aguda currently

Cheers
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by CarlosVent(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2010
dis is nice
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by cloud7: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2010
Can anyone advice me on a good Hotel around Jibowu and environs? Your swift response will be highly appreciated![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by Seun(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2010
Please, I will be travelling to Abuja in the next few days (June 2010). Does anyone know affordable hotels Around Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja. Please, let me know the NAME of the hotels and there contact EMAIL ADDRESS or phone nos.

Best wishes.

Affordable Hotels Around Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by Seun(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2010
I'd be delighted for information on cheap but decent hotel accommodation in an easy to access part of Abuja. Clean environment and regular supply of water and electricity are very important.

Affordable And Comfortable Hotels In Abuja
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by beknown(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2010
There are many Hotels and Guest Houses at various states in Nigeria listed in the following link:

http://www.nigeriagalleria.com/Travel_and_Tourism/Hotels_and_Guesthouses.html

Full contact details available.
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by OmoAlata(f): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2010
v3:

There's one on Adetola. . been there 3ce, It's called Haile Selassi Suites.
They got a gym,AC, Gen. . .dunno about the pool though.
But it's the best around aguda currently

Cheers

I was very excited to read this but upon googling, I can't see this hotel anywhere.
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by v3: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
I doubt 'if' they do cheesy. . .but it's a VERY popular one in surulere.
Reaaaally nice smiley
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by OmoAlata(f): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2010
v3:

I doubt 'if' they do cheesy. . .but it's a VERY popular one in surulere.
Reaaaally nice smiley

Ah OK! So they don't have a website. Na wah!! I'll send someone to check it out for us. Thanks.
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by v3: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
^
welcome
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2010
www.makeitnigeria.com

check it and enjoy truly Nigerian Flavour
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by siapaya(m): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2010
Off Opebi Rd, behind Tastee Fried Chicken
Le Parisian Suites 1 & 2
Neat small hotel, price vary from N8000 - N25k
Nice service, friendly environment.

Emina Crescent St, off Toyin St.
Knight Bridge Hotel
Small hotel, nice bed.
Price vary starting from N10,000 - N25,000
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by ceasyc(f): 4:30am On Jul 02, 2010
dis is cool
more pls
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by OmoAlata(f): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2010
siapaya:

Off Opebi Rd, behind Tastee Fried Chicken
Le Parisian Suites 1 & 2

Emina Crescent St, off Toyin St.
Knight Bridge Hotel
Small hotel, nice bed.

Are these hotels anywhere near Aguda, Surulere? I do not know Lagos hence the question. Thanks.
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by DisGuy: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^ was about to ask too where these streets are? Ikeja, Surulere, Mushin, Ikoyi ?
they sound familiar though but what district?
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by siapaya(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2010
Omo Alata:

Are these hotels anywhere near Aguda, Surulere? I do not know Lagos hence the question. Thanks.
Dis Guy:

^^ was about to ask too where these streets are? Ikeja, Surulere, Mushin, Ikoyi ?
they sound familiar though but what district?

Am Sorry oo, wink

Off Opebi Rd, behind Tastee Fried Chicken, Ikeja, LAGOS
Le Parisian Suites 1 & 2

Emina Crescent St, off Toyin St, Ikeja LAGOS
Knight Bridge Hotel
Small hotel, nice bed.
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by OmoAlata(f): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2010
How many people do hotels in Nigeria generally sleep? Over here, it is 2 adults, 2 children (unless you request a single bed/room ).
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by v3: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2010
@Alanta
I'm sure they've got exec. suites. . the kind with them king-size mattresses, will look it up for you
There's also another along the same Adetola street, its new (3 yrs in the business), they've got good rooms too. . will get the address and post on later.
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by OmoAlata(f): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2010
Thanks V3 grin
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by hotelbook: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2010
if you need information on cheap hotels in europe and america get back at me on 07064702610 and 08182283379
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by DisGuy: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
Funny how nigerian agents always have 'deals' on tickets travelling outside nigeria, or offers for hotel booking outside nigeria

when are we going to start having discounts on nigerian airlines flying within nigeria or nigerian hotel offering discounts etc etc
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by hotelbook: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2010
that is because our so called debit cards are yet to be fully integrated into the online paying system.
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by ikeyman00(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@

disguy

u no come holla naw
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by DisGuy: 2:08am On Jul 26, 2010
superman
I no find your yahoo messenger o
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by Jio(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2010
Try www.plus234.com, it's an online directory of hotels in most Nigerian cities. You'll find contact details there.
Re: Hotel Requests And Reviews Directory by CashChaser: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2010
Nigerian hotels need to be rated between 1-5 stars according to international standards!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Business Booms: Inbound Travellers Bribe Officials To Evade Tests / Third Mainland Bridge Closure: Road Users Applaud Agencies On Smooth Traffic / Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.