Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo (52940 Views)

2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by fvck(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na wa
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by eminemkayc: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by omotodun1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
The babaláwo wey dey produce 2baba love potion sabi work no be small.

1 Like

Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by Benekruku(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ekez:
Who tell you say your husband no get side chic?

Na woman, make she dey encourage herself

If ujah tell her the number wey she dey on bill board, she go collapse

1 Like

Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by bukatyne(f): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Earthbound:
Side chick for life.

Accepting her role as a true African woman knowing she has to share her man.

Interesting that of all things to mark an African woman, you choose having to accept infidelity.

1 Like

Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by JacksonOyibo: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
smiley
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by bukatyne(f): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lovely shape.

Even if she is sucking belle, her stomach must be somewhat flat to look like that.
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by ariesbull: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
I am.tbinkig of relationship with Idoma and Igbo

Ujah is also an Igbo name
Dibia is also an Igbo name
Ochi is an Igbo name

A whole lot of Igbo names down there

Can one fix this up

1 Like

Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
That first pic, i don't believe she is still like that oo, make she remove the cap make we see her face well now.. cool.

Na old picture...
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by AlphLukau: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nonsense .

Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by BrutusOj(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Adakintroy:
"Idibia be like..I like woman I DE straight forward"

What a way to disrespect your wife that has stuck with you.

Women learn to walk away. It's not about fame or money. Happiness is key.
2baba like woman not like women
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
bukatyne:

Interesting that of all things to mark an African woman, you choose having to accept infidelity.
One of. African women are the best. grin
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by TinyHacker: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
See face undecided
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by wakaawaka(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
She go do slay queen things for shrine? Or na olumo rock undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by obowunmi(m): 12:14am On Aug 31, 2018
She's a very ugly woman.
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by donqx: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2018
hmm
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by Akanti50: 2:42am On Aug 31, 2018
ariesbull:

Ochi is an Igbo name

Can one fix this up
You are right, i know one Ujah that represents UK in athletes, he is Igbo.
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by AreaFada2: 3:51am On Aug 31, 2018
ariesbull:

Ochi is an Igbo name

Can one fix this up

When you consider that Idomoid groups have a boundary with Enugu State to the West, not surprising that linguistic & cultural affinities go back since antiquity. Idomoid groups are even touted to form a good part of Igbo people of today.

1 Like

Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by MicroSweet(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Mrs Tubaba. Carry go
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by RillJ(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Shut up

Shey you go dey dress continually like this and post on social media when u are married grin
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by Adakintroy: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2018
BrutusOj:
2baba like woman not like women

All of you will sTay blind. That woman has endured many humilation. We all love Idibia true. He is an easy fellow to like. That does not mean one should not scrutinize his lifestyles. Plus when you are growing your music should grow along with you to reflect your true position in life.

I have seen some of that guy underground gig. They are filled.with so much vogal and strong sex language unfit fo the ear. We love him yes. But I say it without blinking. That guy will be a thorn in the heart of any woman. There is more than meet the eyes.
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by Adakintroy: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2018
Vickky2121:

Will you keep quiet !!!!

Please criticism is allowed for any one. I know you all worship your celebrities. But people like you if you are my friends I will avoid you. Because I will never learn the truth from your kind. Both sides will never be summitted.
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by Adakintroy: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2018
Flexy2vybes:
Dat guy is makin hmself relevant in d entertainment scene n makin hs cash. i dnt tink dat song has anytin 2 do wit hs wife. or u wan tel me she no hear dy song b4 hm drop am, rememba sum lines na hm wife dialect hm use.

No one is saying he is not relevant. You always narrow mind pips alway talk about a money like it's your God. Of Cus it is. Deprivations and hit hard on your collective mind. Pips like you will sit with your boss and nod head to everything they say just to get free bear.

Because everything is for you money. Idiabia has earn his stripes. He had no contender. Even if you like women it's not for you to say out. You are now married. Sing as if you respect that union.

And not like you are trying to be Davido all over.
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by ariesbull: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2018
AreaFada2:

When you consider that Idomoid groups have a boundary with Enugu State to the West, not surprising that linguistic & cultural affinities go back since antiquity. Idomoid groups are even touted to form a good part of Igbo people of today.

Thanks so much....the idoma and Igbo look alike and the new sound alike
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by Vickky2121: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

Please criticism is allowed for any one. I know you all worship your celebrities. But people like you if you are my friends I will avoid you. Because I will never learn the truth from your kind. Both sides will never be summitted.

Music and real life are not the same ... use your head ..
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by Adakintroy: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Vickky2121:

Music and real life are not the same ... use your head ..

No let me help you use yours. Music is a form of art. Art imitates life. Now think. This time very slowly.
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by Vickky2121: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

No let me help you use yours. Music is a form of art. Art imitates life. Now think. This time very slowly.
. You're funny. So Soco soco is art ? Manya is art ? Or the time dremo said he has 2 cars and in reality he uses uber .. brotherly, This misicians just say anything ...
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by Adakintroy: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Vickky2121:
. You're funny. So Soco soco is art ? Manya is art ? Or the time dremo said he has 2 cars and in reality he uses uber .. brotherly, This misicians just say anything ...

Lol brother. Is it that you don't understand what we mean by art as immitation of life?

How is manya..manya not a dipiction of life. Or don't you know is possible for people to take all their money and put on a girls because of her waist? If it's possible, is that not life.?

The things that they sing are life. People live it. You just don't understand what's going on here.
Re: 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo by MhizCee(f): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
GisterBlogger:
Wife of music legend, 2face Idibia, Annie shares lovely picture on her Instagram page claiming she told her husband she will remain the same chic he fell in love with, and will remain his side chic for life....WTF!!! Person mama

She wrote;Hey Baby.... Didn’t i Tell U I Will Remain The Same Chic You Fell In Love With I Will Be Your Side Chic 4 Lifeeeee... In @janetjackson Voice “It’s All For Youuu”
Woman Like Me ... Na Ujah Dey Rush Meeee #crazepost #missintinzPost #Vivica

From Gistmore
>>>
http://gistmore.com/woman-like-na-ujah-dey-rush-annie-idibia-shares-sexy-photo
GisterBlogger:
Wife of music legend, 2face Idibia, Annie shares lovely picture on her Instagram page claiming she told her husband she will remain the same chic he fell in love with, and will remain his side chic for life.

She wrote;Hey Baby.... Didn’t i Tell U I Will Remain The Same Chic You Fell In Love With I Will Be Your Side Chic 4 Lifeeeee... In @janetjackson Voice “It’s All For Youuu”
[b]Woman Like Me ... Na Ujah Dey Rush Meeee
#crazepost #missintinzPost #Vivica

From Gistmore
>>>
[/b]
GisterBlogger:
Wife of music legend, 2face Idibia, Annie shares lovely picture on her Instagram page claiming she told her husband she will remain the same chic he fell in love with, and will remain his side chic for life.

Woman Like Me ... Na Ujah Dey Rush Meeee #crazepost #missintinzPost #Vivica

From Gistmore
>>>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage / Singer Tems Shows Off Cleavage In New Photos / Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.