Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car (21553 Views)

How To Prevent Seat Belt Entanglement On Kids / Fiat Chrysler Want To Block Mahindra's "Jeep Clone" Roxor From Entering US / Nigerians Take The "Take Your Car On A Date" Trend To A Higher Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by AUTOJOSH1: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
[img]https:///a/img924/6862/p8Xwex.jpg[/img]

I know what you are thinking, “why would snakes want to come near my car if its not sent by my village people” ��.
Snakes, would end up in any part of your car, either because you carelessly left the door or window open, or because they need heat.
Snakes and most reptiles are cold blooded animals, they can’t regulate their internal temperature, so they always seek for heat sources, to “recharge” themselves, mostly for activities like digestion.

Enough of the biology class, lets shift back to safety tips to prevent snakes from entering your car.

1. Always park your car far away from bushes
2. Keep your windows and doors, including your bonnet and boot closed at all times
3. When driving and you see a snake ahead of you, avoid it if you can, because the tyres can roll it up and it might find its way into the engine, or inside the car.
4. If you are going to park your car for a long time, make sure you cover it properly,in a cool and shaded place.
5. If you have a broken head or tail light, fix it!

If you find a snake in your car, make sure you get people who are brave or experienced enough to remove it, except of course you are sure you can handle it yourself.

The only snake I want to see in or on a car is the Shelby GT500 Super Snake logo � .

Kindly don’t forget to share.

https://autojosh.com/tips-to-prevent-snakes-from-entering-your-car/

23 Likes

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Kharol1234: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by xana101: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
This one no concern me

6 Likes

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by 14teenK: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Have a dog handy to chew the head

35 Likes

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by philipstanley(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2018
OK
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by 9jvirgin(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2018
What of snake from village people that can locate you even inside an aircraft? How do you prevent that?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by smog2500: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2018
The dude above me is right

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Wholala...what a topic. FP confirmed! grin

6 Likes

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2018
The best PREVENTION remains “DO NOT OWN A CAR”

The best PREVENTION for Arthritis remains “avoiding OLD AGE”

The best PREVENTION for NIGERIA’S perpetual bad leadership system remains “DUAL CITIZENSHIP “

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by obembet(f): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2018
I knw lala will read that number 3 several time..
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Bellgal: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2018
xana101:
This one no concern me
Because u don't have a car grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by clementjava: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Avoid Rat inside your bonnet

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by darlenese(f): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2018
please is it possible for a snake to enter a car that is locked? can it possible get into a car through the tyre area?
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Rachelose(f): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2018
choi, the thought alone is giving me goose bumps cry

6 Likes

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2018
COOL
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Neofingerz: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2018
Na u dey talk na u dey answer urself
Are u normal?
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by AlphaStyles(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2018
you forget to add BIBLE and QURAN incase iya kunle decides to chill inside your car after returning from meeting late grin
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Edoziesmart(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2018
lala and snake is like 5 and 6

see as he pushed the topic to front page without wasting time

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by seunlayi(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2018
Your guys want to deny Mr Lailasticlala free ride?
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by milemimi93(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2018
xana101:
This one no concern me
e concern u o. If u no get car, go tell ya loved ones who do.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Leun: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2018
The only snake I want to see in or on a car is the Shelby GT500 Super Snake logo � .
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Sharpshooota: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Who wouldn't want snakes to enter their car?

Certainly not lalasticlala....

Lala should shut down this thread... It's not encouraging his kingdom
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by milemimi93(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2018
darlenese:
please is it possible for a snake to enter a car that is locked? can it possible get into a car through the tyre area?
highy possible. If u gon leave ur car parked for a long time, spray chemicals dat will scare snakes away.
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Riversides2003(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2018
Make sure uncle Lala is not around you cos his presence attracts snakes.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by Brownshugar69: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2018
xana101:
This one no concern me

Because you never fit buy bike talkless of motor

1 Like

Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by pyro62(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2018
The topic should have been, HOW TO HUNT FOR SNAKE MEAT EASILY..
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by AngelicBeing: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2018
EVILFOREST:
The best PREVENTION remains “DO NOT OWN A CAR”

The best PREVENTION for Arthritis remains “avoiding OLD AGE”

The best PREVENTION for NIGERIA’S perpetual bad leadership system remains “DUAL CITIZENSHIP “
tongue
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by loverboys: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2018
Yh
Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by MooreJozo(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2018
hmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX? / You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.