Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue (15297 Views)

Godwin Emefiele And John Omoile, His Brother-In-Law In Legal Battle / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by SalamRushdie: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2018
The Same Eugene Aleigba that's is an outcast in his own village ...I laugh oooo
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by shedy03(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2018
Metuh:
Who are all this paperweight hunger driven aspirants

How APC and Buhari will convince the good people of Benue to vote them in after allowing Fulani Herdsmen to slaughter their sons and daughters is what I don't know. grin

I dey wonder too
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by olaolaking: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2018
ExAngel007:
I foresee PDP falling after its primaries.
Not far from the truth.
IGG is what they are doing.
Sai Baba had collected amaka from them

2 Likes

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by edibobo: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2018
Useless RAT ... why didn't he join before ? Now that he loves the way Buhari is presiding over the affairs of the Country....ANIMAL
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by uridadole: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2018
Metuh:

How APC and Buhari will convince the good people of Benue to vote them in after allowing Fulani Herdsmen to slaughter their sons and daughters is what I don't know. grin

Benue people know who was killing. one of the major sponsors was arrested, granted bail according to rule of law and tempo of killing has diminished.
Politicians in this generation are terrible.

1 Like

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Metuh: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2018
MyMouth:

So this is the reason you guys in PDP have been going around killing people in the middle belt? Jus so u can use it to campaign against the president ko? You all have failed!!!!
Your mouth will put you in trouble soon
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Metuh: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2018
uridadole:

Benue people know who was killing. one of the major sponsors was arrested, granted bail according to rule of law and tempo of killing has diminished.
he was arrested after how lifes was wasted
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by tuniski: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Realname:

Which people ?

I dare you to go to Otukpo and say this, you may not leave with your life .

This is APC propaganda to seem they they are not hated outrightly, when in reality they are hated in middle belt , south south and south east
Lifeless party
That is exactly APC game plan. They will roll out the drums and their propaganda machine to welcome Aisha Buhari's defection from the other room to APC!
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by tuniski: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2018
uridadole:

APC has succeeded in blackmailing your brain!
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Realname: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2018
tuniski:

That is exactly APC game plan. They will roll out the drums and their propaganda machine to welcome Aisha Buhari's defection from the other room to APC!

grin
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by fk001(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2018
Realname:

Which people ?

I dare you to go to Otukpo and say this, you may not leave with your life .

This is APC propaganda to seem they they are not hated outrightly, when in reality they are hated in middle belt , south south and south east
Lifeless party

Keep on wallowing in your delusion.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by NairaMaster1(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
Benue is still apc

On nairaland.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by motionz: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2018
fk001:
Welcome to the people's favorite party.

APC is here to stay kiss the truth.

I foresee mass defection by November 2018.
Na wa for news oooooo,those 2 people are political nonentities in benue and cant even muster 10votes even with a million naira.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by binaws(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2018
Eyyah sorry PDP
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Rebuke: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2018
All these nitwits we call politicians are nothing but thieves.

These guys don't really have visions. They are only after their selfish interest. Jumping frm one paty to another for soft landing...Stupid people.

The most painful thin is the youths who alwys allow themselves to be deceived by these clowns
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Rebuke: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2018
All these nitwits we call politicians are nothing but thieves.

These guys don't really have visions. They are only after their selfish interest. Jumping frm one paty to another for soft landing...Stupid people.

The most painful thin is the youths who alwys allow themselves to b deceived by clowns
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by benuejosh: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2018
Metuh:

PDP is a NO NO here in Benue.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Realname: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2018
fk001:

Keep on wallowing in your delusion.

I was not rude not did I insult you, I merely stated an observation. You don't have to hurl insults two can play that game
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Otis540(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Only politicians that have lost political relevance joins APC in Benue now.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by maofemi1: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Aufbauh:
Imagine non Benue Indigenes speaking for Benue people.
Haba, Politics is local. Your animosity or resentment for a particular person or party in a geographical location has no electoral value if you are not from that locality.
Simple!
You are very correct

Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Morenzy15: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2018
We are in the season of defection, so its no longer new.
The general election is just 5 months away.

Do you want to have your beard grow within just 2 weeks?
Get our Aichun Beard Growth Essential oil.
Aichun Beauty Beard Growth Oil. It is made of 100% natural extract and it is very effective for hair growth for men. It suitable for growing beards, fresh hair on the chest and also good for treatment of baldness and hair loss in men. call/whatsapp to order (08028930179) as we deliver nationwide on Cash on Delivery.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by fk001(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2018
Realname:

I was not rude not did I insult you, I merely stated an observation. You don't have to hurl insults two can play that game

Neither did i insult you my friend.

"Delusion" means false belief

"Wallowing" means rolling

Peace
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Realname: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2018
fk001:

Neither did i insult you my friend.

"Delusion" means false belief

"Wallowing" means rolling

Peace

I understand the definitions just the context in which they we're used came off as derogatory.

But all well and good

Peace
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by PHILipu1(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Metuh:

That's how foolish some Nigerians are. They can choose to be slaughtered, it's their business.

It's up to them to choose between going back to the wilderness[APC] or moving forward.
Don't you know that some Benue people also think too that PDP members are the ones sponsoring those killer herdsmen because PDP want to discredit Buhari government.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Metuh: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2018
PHILipu1:

Don't you know that some Benue people also think too that PDP members are the ones sponsoring those killer herdsmen because PDP want to discredit Buhari government.
The same people were expecting Buhari to find a lasting solutions to the massacre too.

You can't be in government and leave some set of people to undermine your efforts. He should have acted fast and get the sponsors arrested.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by PHILipu1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Metuh:

The same people were expecting Buhari to find a lasting solutions to the massacre too.

You can't be in government and leave some set of people to undermine your efforts. He should have acted fast and get the sponsors arrested.
But if it was that easy,why past governments that had more than 3 years to solve issues like this couldn't do so too?
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
deomelo:

http://thenationonlineng.net/benue-pdp-governorship-aspirants-join-apc/
grin grin grin grin grin

Only an idiotic senseless youthful fool thinks benue state will vote buhari.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
PHILipu1:

But if it was that easy,why past governments that had more than 3 years to solve issues like this couldn't do so too?

The kind of killings in the middle belt between 2015 n 2018 have never happened in Nigerian history.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Metuh: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
PHILipu1:

I'm actually talking about the Fulani massacre.
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Metuh:

Baba am from benue and am very familiar with the political situation there. i can tell you that these guys are not feather weight... If PDP Fields ortom, then the party as dead as shit
Re: Eugene Aliegba And John Tion Defect To APC, Dump PDP In Benue by Metuh: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ray97:
Baba am from benue and am very familiar with the political situation there. i can tell you that these guys are not feather weight... If PDP Fields ortom, then the party as dead as shit
And these same people couldn't defeat him in the past elections. Goan sit down somewhere jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi / Nigerian Professors With The Doctor Of Science (DSc) Degree. / Olisa Metuh Resigns As PDP Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.