Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom (914 Views)

Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness / Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom by Butterflyleo: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Akwa Ibom APC in Obot Akara receives mass defectors from PDP

This is Obot Akara

The ranks of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Obot Akara LGA in Akwa Ibom State today swelled up, following the defection of critical mass of some strong PDP members into its fold.
Leading the defectors were Ibanga Esu, Barr. Patrick Umoh and lot of others. They were received into the APC by Abom Tony Esu, a APC Chieftain and leader of the party in Obot Akara LGA. Abom Esu urged the decampees to feel at home, as APC does not discriminate new comers.

The MD of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Mr Nsima U. Ekere, in his reaction, welcome the defectors into the APC family and enjoined them to work collectively towards the success of APC at levels of elections. The NDDC boss who was represented by Ntufam Akan Okon, assured the defectors of the necessary support to building the party.

A resolution by way of a voice vote was passed, calling on the the NDDC MD to resign and contest the governorship election. The people assured Senator Godswill Akpabio of their support for his second term for Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom by Butterflyleo: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2018
More

Re: Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom by Butterflyleo: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2018
Tonyebarcanista the people are fed up with Udom grin

Ikere is the man for the Job. Everyday, more decampees roll in for APC Akwaibom while Udom has spent about N460m so far in buying crowd representation at rallies. cheesy

Yes we have the records. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom by gaby(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2018
Man must wack, economy dey vex and life must go on.
Re: Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom by mrvitalis(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Tonyebarcanista the people are fed up with Udom grin

Ikere is the man for the Job. Everyday, more decampees roll in for APC Akwaibom while Udom has spent about N460m so far in buying crowd representation at rallies. cheesy

Yes we have the records. grin
If apc present nsima ikere... There would be no need for election.. Would would just pack and head home

I would date anyone let's stand in Plaza and ask 100 people to chose between nsima and udom if more people chose udom I owe the person 100k

3 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom by Didcot: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Anywhere belle face.
Re: Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom by Butterflyleo: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2018
mrvitalis:

If apc present nsima ikere... There would be no need for election.. Would would just pack and head home

I would date anyone let's stand in Plaza and ask 100 people to chose between nsima and udom if more people chose udom I owe the person 100k

Cc tonyebarcanista will you take up this dare and defend your principal? grin
Re: Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom by senatordave1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
mrvitalis:

I like this your on the spot opinion poll.this is what many pdp fans dont know about.i wish they can do this and see that buhari will get 30% in ss/se.obot akara lga is in anang land controlled by akpabio.whether they defect or not,apc is in control
Re: Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom by Metuh: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mass Deflection in Pot Of Akara indeed. grin grin

Zombies and BMCs won't cease to amaze person. grin

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom by SolutionMee: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

Nothing massive here
Re: Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom by kotv: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Nothing massive here

Looks like ordinary people that came just to enjoy food. Massive indeed.

I wonder why in each images posted by bmc in support of APC, none of citizens looks happy. Other than the politicians, the people looks so sad or angry. BMC please do take a look at the images you're trying to propaganda of.
Re: Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom by tuniski: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chai see akwa ibom. Hehehehehehe APC's desperation all over the place even tinubu will defect to APC!

(1) (Reply)

Members Of Governor Udom's Campaign Committee Defect To Apc / Adeleke Didn't Prostrate For Omisore. Pictorial Evidence / Why IS BRISIN Charging N1k For Registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.