Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Presentation Of Presidential Nomination Of Interest Form To Atiku (LIVE VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presentation Of Presidential Nomination Of Interest Form To Atiku (LIVE VIDEO) (440 Views)

Court To Rule On Atiku’s Live Telecast Motion, Others Monday / Kaduna 2023: Senator Uba Sani Obtains Governorship Expression Of Interest Form / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presentation Of Presidential Nomination Of Interest Form To Atiku (LIVE VIDEO) by donsolo4u2c(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Presentation of Presidential Nomination/Expression of Interest Form to HE Atiku Abubakar

FOLLOW this link to watch live video now

[url]http://www.ebonyidaily.com.ng/2018/08/presentation-of-presidential.html
[/url]

Re: Presentation Of Presidential Nomination Of Interest Form To Atiku (LIVE VIDEO) by gaby(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nice...the guy don gather enough election souvenirs and spoils of war, him trophy cabinet go don full.

I envy him.

Check out my sig and preorder a paperback of my book
Re: Presentation Of Presidential Nomination Of Interest Form To Atiku (LIVE VIDEO) by SolutionMee: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

And some people on this platform won't still love this news

What a shame
Re: Presentation Of Presidential Nomination Of Interest Form To Atiku (LIVE VIDEO) by Blakjewelry(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
I pray he win this time around

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Seen Our Finance Minister? / 2019: New Aspirant Emerges, Says He Is The Last Bus Stop / Breaking: Again, Saraki Storms Ibb’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.