Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics (1766 Views)

Breaking: WAEC Releases 2021 WASSCE Examination Result (see How To Check Result) / Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results / WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by onexile: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
MILESTONE:
The 5 eastern states always featuring in the first TEN!
Here is the WAEC Ranking for 2018.
ANAMBRA IS STEADILY MOVING FORWARD AND WE ARE GRATEFUL....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by buharitill2023: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Oh God Rivers state and Edo state are not eastern states they are southern wtf is wrong with these people leave us alone na.
Na by force? We no want, we no do.
Federal Republic of Niger delta says no to Biafra, you want to use Niger Delta oil to run Biafra Abi? cheesy

RIVERS, BAYELSA, DELTA, EDO, AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER are pure Niger Delta states not that crap political Niger delta that because of money Imo started claiming they want to be Niger delta.
Is the Delta of River Niger in your state? If yes you are Niger Delta if no. Sorry try again next life.

UPDATE: instead of *5 eastern states take lead in waec* The Title is supposed to read *2 southern states and 3 eastern states take lead in waec* that is why I wrote what I wrote but some dumb dumbs are quoting me telling me to read what I wrote.
Calling southern states eastern states implies there is no south, which implies we are all easterners, which is not true, we southerners are Ijaws, while easterners are igbo''s. UNN denied me admission years ago that I was not igbo they have quota for igbo's and even though I met the requirements and passed the cut off they gave me CRK except I pay bribe which my dad refused and the CRK I refused but thank God. I got the law I wanted the following year somewhere else. But I have forgiving them, I just want to let you know how they use their IGBO and EASTERN when it is convenient for them.
our OIL they will say it is EASTERN, our CITIES are EASTERN but their universities are igbo.
P.s Amaechi does not speak on behalf of me and my people on this issue he speaks for the ikwerres, every one else is Riverine, Ijaws. Read the history of port Harcourt by Amayanabo Daminabo. we know no Chi we know Tamuno/Tamara our names, food, clothing, language, history etc are different from the igbo's even the colonial masters knew this while they struck trade deals with us and bowed to our king they sold the igbo's. We didn't fight for Biafra we had Isaac Boro who instead fought against Biafra. You guys brought needless suffering on Port Harcourt and Ijaws people as a whole without consulting the king's, elders, chief or the people.

Final Update: My activism has caused the title to be changed and "...In top ten" has been added this is victory for democracy
Final final update: This op is stubborn it is only changed in the body but the heading/title remains the same

1 Like

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by ExAngel007(f): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
I rep KD.
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by dukie25: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Edo no dey carry last.
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Ojiofor: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Opon Imo or whatever didn't work in state of Osun as they are always dragging position with Zamfara.

God bless Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Ben404040: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
SEast and SSouth states take almost all 1-10th positions apart from Lagos in 6th place.
Blood is ticker than water wether u like it or not.
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by SolutionMee: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

All thanks to the influence of the South West
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Metuh: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Oh God Rivers state is not an eastern state it is southern wtf is wrong with these people leave us alone na.
Federal Republic of Niger delta says no to Biafra cheesy
It's either you are intentionally dull or you are ignorant.

Read the topic and body of the post again now slowly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Oh God Rivers state is not an eastern state it is southern wtf is wrong with these people leave us alone na.
Federal Republic of Niger delta says no to Biafra cheesy
Meanwhile:
"Sen. Abaribe Shouldn't Deny Me My Igbo Heritage" - ex Gov. Rotimi Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriYzb61PEM

Igbo amaka grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga gmbuharii pointzerom greenback

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ben404040:
SEast and SSouth states take almost all 1-10th positions apart from Lagos in 6th place.
Blood is ticker than water wether u like it or not.
and Lagos is 51% Igbo. grin grin
APC minions will soon come after me for saying this. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Nbote(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmm... How come states like kwara and Ogun are in 18th and 19th positions?? D North is always last in every social, educational and health spectrum but always want to b first in government and leadership matters.
DuBLINGreenb:
Oh God Rivers state and Edo state are not eastern states they are southern wtf is wrong with these people leave us alone na.
Federal Republic of Niger delta says no to Biafra, you want to use Niger Delta oil to run Biafra Abi? cheesy

RIVERS, BAYELSA, DELTA, EDO, AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER are pure Niger Delta states not that crap political Niger delta that because of money Imo started claiming they want to be Niger delta.
Is the Delta of River Niger in your state? If yes you are Niger Delta if no. Sorry try again next life.

See how U jus confidently displayed and exposed ur ignorance... Is it dat U have problem reading, problem understanding or jus simply too blinded too read and understand
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Long ago during slavery slaves from aruchukwu were transported through Rivers state waters ikwerres are the only group that may have link with igbo's but the other 50+ ethnic groups do not share anything with igbos not even language. So slavery was like the major thing that brought south and east together eastern erst are too loud southerners are calm as the waters.
We don't hate you oh but we are just letting you know we are our own people. Ijaw/izon is different from igbos

1 Like

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Ekez(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
We don do am again, In a bigi way oh. Up biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Nawtiblayse(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
I'm I the only one seeing konji abi kongi there
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Nawtiblayse(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
See how the north just line up from 30-37
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by onexile: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:

zombie read again, this time slowly.

5 eastern states takes the lead as seen in the first top ten states.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Long ago during slavery slaves from aruchukwu were transported through Rivers state waters ikwerres are the only group that may have link with igbo's but the other 50+ ethnic groups do not share anything with igbos not even language. So slavery was like the major thing that brought south and east together eastern erst are too loud southerners are calm as the waters.
We don't hate you oh but we are just letting you know we are our own people. Ijaw/izon is different from igbos

Go and tell this to IPOB Port-Harcourt. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:

Go and tell this to IPOB Port-Harcourt. grin grin
Come and tell us what they told you. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Ojiofor: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
immhotep:

Meanwhile:
"Sen. Abaribe Shouldn't Deny Me My Igbo Heritage" - ex Gov. Rotimi Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriYzb61PEM

Igbo amaka grin grin grin grin grin grin

This killer punch will surely make them' we the South-South Tap out grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Ben404040: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
immhotep:

and Lagos is 51% Igbo. grin grin
APC minions will soon come after me for saying this. cheesy cheesy

51.6% actuallyy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ben404040:
51.6% actually grin
No be me talk this one now oh grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
onexile:

zombie read again, this time slowly.

5 eastern states takes the lead as seen in the first top ten states.
na you I blame pass for quoting him .you should know where he is from
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ojiofor:

This killer punch will surely make them' we the South-South Tap out grin
We-the-south-south mugus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is actually by merit! not by propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Ojiofor: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
immhotep:

We-the-south-south mugus grin grin

grin
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by npbsonline2018: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by NwaliE01: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why would Waec spell Kogi as Kongi?
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Impressive!
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by Lush100(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
NwaliE01:
Why would Waec spell Kogi as Kongi?
because of their governor.
their governor is a jungle &,irresponsible tout hence only kongi fits once the governor leaves it will reset back to kogi.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by zinnydan(f): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Abia all the way
Re: Breaking: WAEC Releases 2018 Ranking, 5 Eastern States Takes The Lead - Pics by sylvez(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Some wailers will be saying na exam malpractice full eastern schools.... But dem no go fit voice out because they also got their waec via malpractice in that their states.... Hahahahaahahaha

Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Technical Drawing Or Further Math Which Is Important For Computer Engineering ? / 100% Increment for Unical Hostel Accommodation for students / A Unilag Lecturer : My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.