Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria (3923 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / President Buhari Receives German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, At Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by abc115: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin

Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by abc115: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by SolutionMee: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

In the first Picture

Buhari be like:

God! You work in miraculous ways ooo

Me that Nigerians are insulting and calling a lifeless leader

Nah this same me two female world leaders visited within a week

Dey talk say I am lifeless

Yet great women are busy visiting me

Seem like Nigerians just dey envy me for nothing

Nah female world leaders dey rush me joh grin grin grin

In the last picture

Angela Merkel be like:

What

For your mind undecided

So because I visited you now means that you should start taking advantage of me abi

It is only in your dream that I will accept that handshake

I won't stoop so low to start any platonic relationship with you

My coming here was to see a leader

Never in this life will I befriend a Mallam
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
does it mean this Buhari spec doesn't leave his face, just wandering how his face will look like without the spec grin dry face cool
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by SolutionMee: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lalasticlala
Nigerians have to see what am seeing
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hope they are not taking advantage of his "lifeless" situation o? Someone should confirm please.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
IPoB juwus rejected by Israel right now

Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by ObaIgwe1: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
What a lively 'lifeless' President grin

lifeless lifeless....Na world leaders dey rush am grin
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
God bless Nigeria
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by chriskosherbal(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Welcome ma
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari Don see fvck tire cheesy

It ain't easy fvcking two succulent milf in a space of 2 days..

Who talk say baba no dey alive? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by Rolandonyi: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Baba please in the name of God Almighty relax your swag because some people are already heading to the hospital. You're killing them softly Sir.
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by Auladimeji(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na dem they rush PMB

Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by Auladimeji(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
does it mean this Buhari spec doesn't leave his face, just wandering how his face will look like without the spec grin dry face cool
Who cares

Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by globexpo: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
No live press conference
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by limeta(f): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
They got to make money off the dullard be for he is voted out
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by docadams: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

In the first Picture

Buhari be like:

God! You work in miraculous ways ooo

Me that Nigerians are insulting and calling a lifeless leader

Nah this same me two female world leaders visited within a week

Dey talk say I am lifeless

Yet great women are busy visiting me

Seem like Nigerians just dey envy me for nothing

Nah female world leaders dey rush me joh grin grin grin

In the last picture

Angela Merkel be like:

What

For your mind undecided

So because I visited you now means that you should start taking advantage of me abi

It is only in your dream that I will accept that handshake

I won't stoop so low to start any platonic relationship with you

My coming here was to see a leader

Never in this life will I befriend a Mallam

Wailing wailers! You have a long long road without an end to wail. PMB no even send self with so many world elites rushing him! Why give the Bleep about minions like you and PDP
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by Banmeallday: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Did anyone notices how the table of Germans were looking like conquerors while the table of Niggers were there smiling like school children....

Too bad for dumb and mumu blacks that have accepted slavery forever
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by docadams: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Banmeallday:
Did anyone notices how the table of Germans were looking like conquerors while the table of Niggers were there smiling like school children....

Too bad for dumb and mumu blacks that have accepted slavery forever

Your inner thoughts aren't truly hidden. Their essence reflects in your energy, in what you write, and the way you speak. Your energy portrays your inferiority complex syndtome
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by CSTR1005: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
docadams:

Wailing wailers! You have a long long road without an end to wail. PMB no even send self with so many world elites rushing him! Why give the Bleep about minions like you and PDP
If buhari leaves that position, let me see how many world leaders will invite him or visit him.

You think they visit him because he is intelligent or because he is president.
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by columbus007(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
i wonder how these foreigner go take hear this cow leader english,wen me wey be nigerian i can't even hear him. undecided
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by docadams: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
CSTR1005:

If buhari leaves that position, let me see how many world leaders will invite him or visit him.

You think they visit him because he is intelligent or because he is president.

He is off to China this evening. Na them they rush am. Others were there before him, how did they fare? BTW when should a president be useful, in or out of power?. Or you think the boy boy errand Jona the drunk de do na useful work. It doesn't add a cent to our treasury.
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by CSTR1005: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
docadams:

He is off to China this evening. Na them they rush am. Others were there before him, how did they fare? BTW when should a president be useful, in or out of power?. Or you think the boy boy errand Jona the drunk de do na useful work. It doesn't add a cent to our treasury.
He is off to China?

So he is the one rushing xi jin ping. A better leader than buhari will ever be in 10 lifetimes.

Good to know
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by docadams: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
CSTR1005:

He is off to China?

So he is the one rushing xi jin ping. A better leader than buhari will ever be in 10 lifetimes.

Good to know

I feel your pains, though. Its not easy watching the one you hate being patronised by the ones you idolised.
o zuru ezu iji gbuo onwe ya
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by Banmeallday: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
docadams:

Your inner thoughts aren't truly hidden. Their essence reflects in your energy, in what you write, and the way you speak. Your energy portrays your inferiority complex syndtome

Do you even have any inner thoughts other than being a Nigger Area person?

If there is any inferiority complex it is your President who loves to run to ENgland for medical checkups....You people so daft it is beyond shameful
Re: More Pictures:Chancellor Angela Merkel Visits To Nigeria by docadams: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Banmeallday:

Do you even have any inner thoughts other than being a Nigger Area person?

If there is any inferiority complex it is your President who loves to run to ENgland for medical checkups....You people so daft it is beyond shameful

As usual you use words because you saw it being used or spoken somewhere. Obviously, you can't reason independently
Niggers - a racial slur used on black people.The word "nigger" is one of the most offensive taboo words in the English language Wiktionary
The word nigger is often used by blacks of low life

(1) (Reply)

What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands / A Verified Twitter Account Alleging Buhari’s Death / Dino Melaye 2018 Vs 2022 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.