Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (45926 Views)

Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form / Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form / Breaking News: Saraki Obtains PDP Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by anjowaka510(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
ABUJA- Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar Friday wept at his Presidential Campaign Office shortly after obtaining his Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) headquarters in Abuja.

Atiku who was filled with emotions while receiving the forms from the Atiku Support Groups (ASG) which purchased same for him, reiterated his commitment to the Nigerian cause, and promised to do everything possible not to disappoint Nigerians if given the opportunity.

Unable to overcome his emotions while a member of the ASG, Princess Adekemi Adesanya was painting in graphic details, the sorry state of affairs in the nation, the former Vice President fought back tears as he sobbed, whipping his eyes with the aid of a white handkerchief.

He said: “The event today (purchase of nomination form) is significant and historic because this is the only time in my political career that young men and women in this country have come together without my knowledge or even consent to contribute their own hard-earned money to buy me an Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms.

“You could have seen that one of the ladies who spoke virtually succeeded in getting me to weep. This is because she aptly described the challenges every Nigerian is facing in this country today and she believed honestly and sincerely from the bottom of her heart that I could be an instrument of addressing those challenges.

“So, for such a woman to believe that I have got those leadership qualities and including those of you who have brought out your monies to by this form, is one of the most serious challenges I have ever faced in my political career.

“And believe me, addressing those challenges is possible because we have brought young men and women, Nigerians who have got the talents, who have got the education, who have got the experience, who have got all what it take to honestly turn this country around.”

Atiku also attributed the slow pace of development in the country to the failure to harness the creative energies of young people by successive administrations.

“Putting together such talented young Nigerians requires leadership and it is that leadership we have not been fortunate enough to have on a consistent basis that this country has not been able to take her rightful rightful position in Africa and indeed, the world,” he stressed.

That said, the Wazirin Adamawa eulogised former Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters, General Shehu Musa Yar’ Adua (of blessed memory) on whose feet, he learnt the rudiments of partisan politics.

His words: “The man who actually brought me into politics, the late Shehu Yar’dua, when he invited me as a young man told us to break the regional siege that every parts of this country had been subjected to.

“He asked us reach out to every Nigerian across the Niger. To him and for him, that was a major objective; so when he died and I decided to build the Yar’ Adua centre in his memory, we got an architect to design the uncompleted bridge.

“The significance of that bridge was that we had started building bridges of understanding and unity across this country and unfortunately, the man who started building that bridge died. I wish I could complete building that bridge.

He thanked his supporters, and assured them of his commitment to job creation if voted into office as President even as urged them to accompany him to Wadata Plaza for the submission of the forms.

“On that day (submission of forms), let us overwhelm the PDP secretariat, let us bring Abuja to a stand still. I bet you by the time we overwhelm the secretariat and bring Abuja to a stand still, the PDP will have no alternative than to give us the ticket,” he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/2019-presidency-atiku-weeps-obtain-pdp-nomination-forms/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by sweetyme001(f): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Alright!! This man has nothing to offer. He started crying immediately he was told by other aspirants the following phrase" we would make you a consensus candidate if only you can travel to the United state of America and come back to Nigeria"!! Party of criminals and non progressive elements. In a sane country Atiku would have been sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour!! If Efcc looked into his matter now " Some aggressive and criminal elements will start shouting Buhari Buhari Buhari!!

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Printerscanner: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why weeping before defeat? He should hold on and save his energy, he will weep a lot when he loses the election and EFCC asks him to explain how he became the highest employer of labour in the country just because he was VP for 8 years.

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by babajeje123(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Please, get him a bucket to cry inside. Some people may need the tears. That said, we are now wiser. Buhari deceived us in the same manner.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by vanbonattel: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Buharri cried more than his baby grandchild to deceive Nigerians, now we know better. This one na acting.

Saraki for president, others are wasting time.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
He is better than buhari

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Enigmaesq(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
I STAND WITH ATIKU___

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by vedaxcool(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin grin Bros spend the money e plenty manna

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Toosure70: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
The way buhari wept. What is the result.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by tuniski: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
I feel you @atikunation loading 2019.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Tolbanks(f): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Iyen ko kan aye na! angry

Jesus wept for all of human race through a man...

You are weeping for your pocket through the whole nation...

'Ooooor' for you! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by IPassYahoo(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Atiku already know he has lost the election even if the pdp give him the ticket

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
When you're done shedding your crocodile tears of blood, we'll collect your campaign money & still vote you back to your village in adamawa.

No more recycled old politician rags.

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tears kee you there.
Tears of looting

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Originality007: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin God punish u
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by lookatew: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
wey all these small children wey dey run upandan 4 street... comman sing "Cry Cry Baby, baby no dey shame..." 4 dis agbaya.

They think they'll deceive us again.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by GavelSlam: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
When dem chop your money finish you go cry pass this one.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by fk001(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy grin

Atiku is a pretender moda fvcker.

He should just give up in politics.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by ekestic1976(f): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
anjowaka510:
ABUJA- Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar Friday wept at his Presidential Campaign Office shortly after obtaining his Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) headquarters in Abuja.
Atiku
Atiku who was filled with emotions while receiving the forms from the Atiku Support Groups (ASG) which purchased same for him, reiterated his commitment to the Nigerian cause, and promised to do everything possible not to disappoint Nigerians if given the
opportunity.
Unable to overcome his emotions while a member of the ASG, Princess Adekemi Adesanya was painting in graphic details, the sorry state of affairs in the nation, the former Vice President fought back tears as he sobbed, whipping his eyes with the aid of a white handkerchief.
He said: “The event today (purchase of nomination form) is significant and historic because this is the only time in my political career that young men and women in this country have come together without my knowledge or even consent to contribute their own hard-earned money to buy me an Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms.
“You could have seen that one of the ladies who spoke virtually succeeded in getting me to weep. This is because she aptly described the challenges every Nigerian is facing in this country today and she believed honestly and sincerely from the bottom of her heart that I could be an instrument of addressing those challenges.
“So, for such a woman to believe that I have got those leadership qualities and including those of you who have brought out your monies to by this form, is one of the most serious challenges I have ever faced in my political career.
“And believe me, addressing those challenges is possible because we have brought young men and women, Nigerians who have got the talents, who have got the education, who have got the experience, who have got all what it take to honestly turn this country around.”
Atiku also attributed the slow pace of development in the country to the failure to harness the creative energies of young people by successive administrations.
“Putting together such talented young Nigerians requires leadership and it is that leadership we have not been fortunate enough to have on a consistent basis that this country has not been able to take her rightful rightful position in Africa and indeed, the world,” he stressed.
That said, the Wazirin Adamawa eulogised former Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters, General Shehu Musa Yar’ Adua (of blessed memory) on whose feet, he learnt the rudiments of partisan politics.
His words: “The man who actually brought me into politics, the late Shehu Yar’dua, when he invited me as a young man told us to
break the regional siege that every parts of this country had been subjected to.
“He asked us reach out to every Nigerian across the Niger. To him and for him, that was a major objective; so when he died and I decided to build the Yar’ Adua centre in his memory, we got an architect to design the uncompleted bridge.
“The significance of that bridge was that we had started building bridges of understanding and unity across this country and unfortunately, the man who started building that bridge died. I wish I could complete building that bridge.
He thanked his supporters, and assured them of his commitment to job creation if voted into office as President even as urged them to accompany him to Wadata Plaza for the submission of the forms.
“On that day (submission of forms), let us overwhelm the PDP secretariat, let us bring Abuja to a stand still. I bet you by the time we overwhelm the secretariat and bring Abuja to a stand still, the PDP will have no alternative than to give us the ticket,” he added.https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/2019-presidency-atiku-weeps-obtain-pdp-nomination-forms/

Wonders shall never end!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by freecocoa(f): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
You are only fooling yourself you criminal, mschew!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by deboysben(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Cry not for the future is bright

You shall overcome Against all odds.

Akikulation loading now or never

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Bashtundex(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Continue

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Kupaskeybaba(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
i beg park well we don open eye... na so 1 lifeless old man do for 2011 nd mumu pple gv am vote for 2015.. now na Nigeria's dy cry now... plz no feed us we sabi chop am ourslf

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by kluv2(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why crying before the defeat or he wants to replicate PMB. It cant work

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lol cheesy wink grin.
This rogue is becoming one of the best actor in Nigeria alongside the mofo that hid on the tree for 11 hours in the forest of the spirits.
Haters, wailing zombies, children of hate, choose your President NOW!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by helinues: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Weeping before defeat

yeye dey smell

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Ekez(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Oga no fear we dey ur back

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by chloride6: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Printerscanner:
Why weeping before defeat? He should hold on and save his energy, he will weep a lot when he loses the election and EFCC asks him to explain how he became the highest employer of labour in the country just because he was VP for 8 years.

How can you ask someone why he is employing people?

Ota aje grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.