Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,764 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos (40039 Views)

The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos by Arda1000(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2018
yazach:

Post your pic here

Post the picture of of BUHARI age mate in your family.

I will then tell you the real definition of handsome
mmm just say sai baba 10x and hit ur head for groud 6x and i will send am
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos by Azam101: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
Just close you eyes and imagine what Sarrki , Corinthians, Butterflyle0 would be here saying if it was GEJ that took even his pet dog on an official visit with taxpayers money
It is allowed to visit any country with your family check public service rule stop displaying stupidity
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos by FarahAideed: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2018
Azam101:
It is allowed to visit any country with your family check public service rule stop displaying stupidity

Where did I say it wasn't allowed ? Stop displaying your stupidity too
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos by gare(f): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2018
Sarkin:
Very beautiful people.

Buhari is really a blessing from God to Africa.

hmmmm, Blessing indeed
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos by Tzben(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2018
yazach:
The best president

I love this handsome president

PMB TILL NIGERIA IS ONE OF THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
As a sensible person that isn't paid, you don't really believe that do you?
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos by yazach: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Tzben:

As a sensible person that isn't paid, you don't really believe that do you?

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos by yazach: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Arda1000:
mmm just say sai baba 10x and hit ur head for groud 6x and i will send am

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
docadams:

But the World Bank statistics shows that Nigeria is among the five poorest countries. - GEJ
I am not surprised at your momentary blindness
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:
Opportunities for expense-paid travel like this (private & 1st class) and other perks are the only reason Buhari continues to cling tightly to the office of Nigerian president.

He has nothing to offer toward moving this nation forward, he can barely think coherently anymore and he is obviously an incredibly vain individual who exists and feeds on baseless public adulation.

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=70817407][/quote]

He's the Prince of Thieves in this country.
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos by TijaniAbu: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
post=70787400:
SAFE TRIP to OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI and all his entourage.

What a beautiful, sweet, happy family.

Thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) / Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.