Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death (21409 Views)

Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course / APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss / Kwankwaso Pays Condolence Visit To Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
condolences you say?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by omooba969(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Reelmii:
he ws not clueless, he was just allowing OBJ and the likes to decive him. wat do I know sef......

Yes, you have no idea what you put up there. cool

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
The sit of leadership is really heavy. Look how fat he is now. Don't criticize a lead, the weight of the nation is heavy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by idonhammer: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
shut up
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Thunder fire badluck Omo ale Jonathief .
Lightning strike mama pthief and every idiots supporting them .
Sai baba till 2023.
Who mentioned anything about hate
Who said I hate him
Go to sleep

By their signatures ye shall know them....! Headslammer pedophiles!
Jihadists, brown teeth gworo crushing, scratched feet and Hate filled muushrim.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by PHILipu1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
vanbonattel:
GEJ may look slow, but when you compare him with one lifeless somebori, the difference is clear grin
But dem no rush Jonathan like they are rushing the lifeless one.
If you know,you know

Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by gaby(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Peace loving and a gentleman to the letter...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by DavSagacity(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
vanbonattel:
Goodluck Jonathen is Nigeria's best president ever ever.
Quiet
Intelligent
PHD holder
Peacemaker
Humble
Bridge builder
Compassionate
Eloquent
Brilliant
Statesman
International figure
Full of LIFE grin
Na where u come put Late Umaru Musa Yaradua for your rating.?..??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by ocelot2006(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
omooba969:
Thief

So says a lifeless zombie.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by ocelot2006(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
omooba969:

You forgot to add Clueless, Looter & Corrupt. cool

"Corrupt looter" whose administration, according to Transparency International, was far less corrupt than that of the present lifeless disastrous calamity called Buhari.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by NobodyKnows(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

By their signatures ye shall know them....! Headslammer pedophiles!
Jihadists, brown teeth gworo crushing, scratched feet and Hate filled muushrim.
Sai baba till 2023
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by icedbreez(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
omooba969:

That was the lie you told Nigerians to remove him. we all know who is clueless and lifeless now.
If you know you know.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by Calers: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
The prodigal son.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by icedbreez(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
PHILipu1:

But dem no rush Jonathan like they are rushing the lifeless one.
If you know,you know
dem dey rush Nigeria not your man. in any case at the rate nig is falling and becoming the poverty capital of the world from being the fastest growing economy if nothing is done nobody will even rush us again.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by omooba969(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
ocelot2006:

"Corrupt looter" whose administration, according to Transparency International, was far less corrupt than that of the present lifeless disastrous calamity called Buhari.

Reference your claim please & stop dishing out gibberish.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by D1zion: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
The man with great forsight. May God bless you Jonathan, those who kicked against you are now crying & regretting their actions under this slow pork.old hargard, frail illi---t.? Mmm hmm. Rest my case!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by omooba969(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
icedbreez:

That was the lie you told Nigerians to remove him. we all know who is clueless and lifeless now.
If you know you know.

If jonada.ft wasn't a looter, corrupt & clueless then I can't win coz it'll be pointless arguing with a slow coach. tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by omooba969(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
ocelot2006:

So says a lifeless zombie.

You can do better than this plz. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by SeriouslySense(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
AAC, Take it back

Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by kuroben4real: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
See the burukutu sipping useless idiotic clueless buffoon .
See his nose like 1967 Volkswagen Beetle exhaust pipe.
Thank God PMB kicked out the useless idiot .
Nigeria for don list herself for sale on Craigslist or Amazon for 40Kobo
Badluck Jonaloot
who u help?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by NobodyKnows(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
kuroben4real:

who u help?
I helped your father to Bleep your mother
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by kuroben4real: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Reelmii:
Please where is mama peace, let her cone and console dickson with THERE IS GOD OOOOOOO
live her out of here, tell Buhari's wife to do it, she is not d first lady again. nothing concerns her
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by kuroben4real: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
I helped your father to Bleep your mother
i can see u're insane. ur sins are forgiven
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by NobodyKnows(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
kuroben4real:

I am stupid and insane
I concur
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by excel4us: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
omooba969:

Forgery is not corruption_ Lie m

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by TheUbermensch: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Post like this can only come from our people of the yeast or a confused Nigerian.

All sentiments aside isn't Buhari a more lifeless person?

How many times did GEJ go for check up outside the country?

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by excel4us: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
omooba969:

If jonada.ft wasn't a looter, corrupt & clueless then I can't win coz it'll be pointless arguing with a slow coach. tongue
In this government, forgery is not corruption

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by kuroben4real: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
I concur
concur ur insanity? i see
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by NobodyKnows(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
kuroben4real:

I am stupid
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death by Almaiga: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
vanbonattel:
Goodluck Jonathen is Nigeria's best president ever ever.
Quiet
Intelligent
PHD holder
Peacemaker
Humble
Bridge builder
Compassionate
Eloquent
Brilliant
Statesman
International figure
Full of LIFE grin

Trash, all I really saw in what you wrote are, GEJ is;
Clueless
Corrupt
Drunkard
Woman wrapper
Too soft
Lifeless grin
Rejected Internationally

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” / Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After / Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.