Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? (4353 Views)

Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Father, Joins Buhari For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin cheesy grin
She kept her uniform so clean since service year ... I sure know this is Photoshop shaa. grin
Bad guys everywhere!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by fvck(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by SooCute(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Don't worry,

Be happy.

Let someone who has something serious to say please come up!
Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by fergie001: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin
Chai

1 Like

Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
But wait o ... is Aso Rock located in a bush? Abi no be jungle i dey sight behind dem so shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin cheesy
Enemies of state will still say its photoshop ... where are the doubting Thomas dem
Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by amaniro: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
But wait o ... is Aso Rock located in a bush? Abi no be jungle i dey sight behind dem so shocked shocked

Aso rock is very bushy with tight security. I was opportune to go there during Jonathan's regime cool
Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:

Aso rock is very bushy with tight security. I was opportune to go there during Jonathan's regime cool
Yimu ... you go hawk bushmeat for the gate ba? grin

3 Likes

Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by amaniro: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Yimu ... you go hawk bushmeat for the gate ba? grin
No I reside in Abuja and it was a tour cool
Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:

so you mean soldiers inside those bushes right?

Lol no wonder our past and present presidents are so scared and they hide to do evil
Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by kitaatita: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin cheesy grin
She kept her uniform so clean since service year ... I sure know this is Photoshop shaa. grin
Bad guys everywhere!

Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by 4laferarri(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
I fear una ooo
Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by tolexy007(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
people wicked sa
Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ayam not understanding this one!
Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by tinubuUGLYwella: 2:03am On Sep 02, 2018
But why would she wear NYSC uniform to such event, as ancestral corper? past corper? present corper? or what? This her busted certificate scandal no go mad this woman and her followers sha..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by Realcash224(m): 5:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Painful

Re: Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? by KingsleyLoadedB(m): 6:26am On Sep 02, 2018
Hello!

Welcome to KINGSLEYLOADEDBLOG
We are excited to have you on board!

Don’t miss out on the hottest Gists, Technology Review, Discoveries about Life, Beyond the Game/Sports, Weekly Movie Premiere & Trailers..

Post your News here...
https://kingsleyloadedblog.com/forums/forum/trending-gists/

(1) (Reply)

Atiku To Strengthen Civil Society-fg Ties Under His Administration / Is This The Best Police Station In Nigeria? - Photos / Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.