Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori (2569 Views)

Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) / Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure / What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by Osagbovo2(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Good evening everyone, I thought helicopter pylori did not have a cure until recently when I was tested positive to H.Pylori. My H.M.O doctor almost made me to die of blood pressure by telling me that the H.pylori bateria is very stubborn that it doesnt go easily as my dosage will be for one week(7days) , also a friend told me same. As God could have it I contacted a doctor oversea through a brother and the doctor said H.pylori is curable that I have to take my dosage for 3weeks to 4weeks maximum. the drugs are (1) Amoxil 500mg (2) clarithromycin 500mg (3) flagyl 400mg (5)omeprazol (6) antacid syrups (7) meridone . No.1 Amoxil 500mg 2dose morning and night for 3weeks No 2. clarithromycin 500mg 1 dose morning and night 3weeks, no.3 flagyl 400mg 1dose morning and night for 10day and omeprazol 300mg 1daily and antacid polyfort gel 2cap morning and night. This were the drugs I took and now I test negative to the glory of God. H.pylori is contacted through kissing an infected person, contaminated food, un-washed hand after using the toilet. let us all be careful. This could be of help to someone some day I believe so. happy sunday peeps

5 Likes

Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by Donaldthesaint: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
So this truly worked for you? And am also having the same problem... The h pylori has messed up my system.. cry please should I try this your therapy to good good results?
Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by Abass07(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Osagbovo2:
Good evening everyone, I thought helicopter pylori did not have a cure until recently when I was tested positive to H.Pylori. My H.M.O doctor almost made me to die of blood pressure by telling me that the H.pylori bateria is very stubborn that it doesnt go easily as my dosage will be for one week(7days) , also a friend told me same. As God could have it I contacted a doctor oversea through a brother and the doctor said H.pylori is curable that I have to take my dosage for 3weeks to 4weeks maximum. the drugs are (1) Amoxil 500mg (2) clarithromycin 500mg (3) flagyl 400mg (5)omeprazol (6) antacid syrups (7) meridone . No.1 Amoxil 500mg 2dose morning and night for 3weeks No 2. clarithromycin 500mg 1 dose morning and night 3weeks, no.3 flagyl 400mg 1dose morning and night for 10day and omeprazol 300mg 1daily and antacid polyfort gel 2cap morning and night. This were the drugs I took and now I test negative to the glory of God. H.pylori is contacted through kissing an infected person, contaminated food, un-washed hand after using the toilet. let us all be careful. This could be of help to someone some day I believe so. happy sunday peeps
Weldone, but I'm sure every doctor knows all those drugs you wrote above including your H.M.O.

You made it seem as if he didn't know what he was doing.

I just hope he sees this your post. Next time u av any other condition, just call your doctor under sea.

BTW, it's helicobacter pylori not helicopter and for those who care, the dose of omeprazole is 20mg not 300mg.
ire o!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by Osagbovo2(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2019
Abass07:

Weldone, but I'm sure every doctor knows all those drugs you wrote above including your H.M.O.

You made it seem as if he didn't know what he was doing.

I just hope he sees this your post. Next time u av any other condition, just call your doctor under sea.

BTW, it's helicobacter pylori not helicopter and for those who care, the dose of omeprazole is 20mg not 300mg.
ire o!!!

For those who care let the try my process sorry about the omeprazol it was a typo error.
Many thanks @ Donald
Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by bumpercj: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2019
Osagbovo2:
Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by Otunba2004(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Osagbovo2:
bro this your post really good and helpful for many people somebody like me am going through through this pains since 2019 I was using pain killers injection to suppress the pain anytime it was triggered but before I could get nurse to give me the injection it would be like I should press death button if it is available but I thought it was appendix after doing CT scan and abominal scan nothing was seen but today I tested positive for h.pylori glory be to God I saw your post today when searching for some people who are going through same.

But pls I need question because I will go and purchase all these drugs tomorrow how many days/weeks for antacids syrup and if you look at the drugs you mentioned above you have not mentioned the last one(number 7,meridone)how to take it and how many days/weeks

Thanks, expecting your response very soon.
Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by Otunba2004(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Osagbovo2:
then that amoxil 500mg is it two capsules for morning and two capsules for night?thanks
Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by Petocanyon: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Osagbovo2:

Pls sir how do you take meridone with the combination of all other drugs u listed pls is urgent sir thanks so much
Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by Akposkiz: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nice sharing!
Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Osagbovo2:

Please how was your test done?

Blood sample test?

Stool sample?

Or breathe test?
Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Please buy elicorid...

Which one be all these yeye drugs yall posted up there...mchew.
Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by iyornim5: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2022
Do yo know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! Your child is sick in the middle of the night? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.
Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by chimejerry: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Please someone should be help to get well. I started felling ill for weeks now. The symptoms i feel are body hotness all day, weakness, stomach bite very early in the morning. I have done all kinds of tests from ( liver function test, kidney test, malaria, typhoid, hiv, urine culture, hepatitis b etc) and all came out normal. I have treated malaria and typhoid more than 4 times this month. I have took much malaria injection, tablet as well as typhoid medications. So of recent, a family friend, recommend i should test for h pylori and faecal occult blood test, and the two tests came out reactive (ulcer). I have attached the result here. Please someone should help recommend proper treatment for me cos this my body hotness is killing me. I have bad breath because of this illness too

Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by Princelyod(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Osagbovo2 can I reach you please. Need to find out a detail from youpost=70815527:
Re: Best Treatment For The Cure Of H.pylori by Derien(f): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2022
African stem cells cure chronic infections.

Check signature for more information.

Ire oo

(1) (Reply)

My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story / Another Liberian With Ebola Found In Lagos / Is It Safe To Allow Another Woman Breastfeed Your Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.