Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' (41397 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by hopexter(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sisijetue:
Chop and clean mouth... grin

The girl no chop too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Nedfed(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Is only in Africa people will see u with a lady and think both of you are dating

1 Like

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by prela(f): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Men arr scum grin grin
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Zimmermann(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
D
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Doctorfitz: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Chai .

2 Likes

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by LaCremy: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Men? undecided

Fear them! angry
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
I want that Spaghetti....
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by suckmyPENIS: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
prela:
Men arr scum grin grin
your pics look like you just returned from a party after begging for rice and meat undecided
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
You couldn’t get her what some anonymous nigga gave her I guess
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by IamAirforce1: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Omo see public denial

1 Like

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by SmartDonT(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
......while Nina literally conducted their wedding and was telling everyone that cared to listen to leave her and Miracle alone in their relationship. Odimma

1 Like

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by milemimi93(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Amagite2:
Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle Ikechukwu has cleared the air on his relationship with his lover in the house, Nina.

This is coming after people bashed him for posting a photo of him having fun with another woman (his cousin).

He has now cleared the air telling fans to stop subjecting them to an undue imaginary relationship.

He wrote;

"Hello my wonderful family. my management just drew my attention to my social media community rivalry and insisted I address it. Abà I beg make Una take am easy, Nina is a nice girl with a beautiful soul and should be treated with respectful courtesy. Because nobody should be subjected to negativity male or female. I also have a sister, a mother and beautiful cousins and I wish the public respect their space and treat them as strong and capable individual women with equal opportunities as men... My point is; neither me nor Nina, I believe has ever publicly or in private told anyone we are in love and are dating. We were involved in the house and remained friends since then. We are young people with prospect and have dedicated our time in building our future not concentrated in relationship. So please (I beg) kindly don’t subject us to an undue imaginary relationship. I keep respecting and love you all for your kind support and understanding. God bless✈️��‍✈️"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/i-and-nina-are-not-dating-miracle-clears-the-air.html

Lust her never love her.
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by MYHUBBY: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Igbo demon

this publication from miracle would have been an heartbreak if she had remained stagnant after the house

chiorr to the guy that would patronise her next. nothing look shameful than getting married to a Lady a guy once fvck on live TV

Igbo Amaka anyway

2 Likes

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Tell them!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by oluwasegun007(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sisijetue:
Chop and clean mouth... grin
He's a Badt boi.....
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nina that is busy with her olosho business, I doubt she has time to date Miracle.
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Caseless: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Help needed asap

How can I delete my NL account permanently?
go to "edit profile" after your moniker up there on your profile, scroll down, you'd see "deactivate" button.

Hope you're fine.

1 Like

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Help needed asap

How can I delete my NL account permanently?
ask google
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Vincentlee19(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
Please don't do that I logon to nairaland most time because of you cool
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by patrickcollins: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:
All those idiots insulting Tobi hope you all can see now. Miracle no fit hold am again. Baba don clear the air! They are not dating! Baba don chop japa grin grin grin grin
Guy wetin u mean he don chop, did Nina tell u she did not enjoy it, both of them had fun nothing more.
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by eebraa(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
After shining the congo.well done sir
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by papalsbuIl: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
Well said.

You can't force a man into something if he is not ready. I like the way he did his own with respect.
Nina the foolish typical igbo girl
I'm igbo but igbo girls are more of gold diggers than any other tribe

happy miracle dumped her ass

6 Likes

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by LesbianBoy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeww

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by patrickcollins: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Monaco2:
Nigga cheesy after enjoying her for months n using her to clear kunji..... Now u dey publicly dey put her down codedly
no be only men dey enjoy sex, both of them enjoy d thing.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Oyindidi(f): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin
Na you e pain pass
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by patrickcollins: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
prela:
Men arr scum grin grin
Tah but na u dey rush them, hypocrite.
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by LesbianBoy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na you e pain pass

Na lie na you e pain that's why you hissed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
ask google

If you don't have any sensible thing to say, just don't comment on my mention.
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Oyindidi(f): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Na lie
You don see my Cee-C look to amvca award? Pepper them my sweet cc
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Caseless:
go to "edit profile" after your moniker up there on your profile, scroll down, you'd see "deactivate" button.

Hope you're fine.

Thank you.
Re: Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' by Rbae: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
That girl was too cheap please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joke Silva Celebrates Her 59th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.