Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries (28129 Views)

Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? / Paul Enenche Blasts Looters: ‘There Are So Many Useless Rich Men In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by HigherEd: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
ON THE “BUILD INDUSTRIES, NOT CHURCHES" SCHOOL OF THOUGHT:

“… There are some people who say 'Why are they still building Big Churches? Why don’t they build industries?' Those are satanic voices speaking.
Number One, we have to build big churches to have big accommodation for big harvest. What you present to God is what He fills. And Number two, The Church is one of the largest employers of labour. My father’s Ministry (Winners Chapel) has over 26,000 people on their Payroll. I’m not talking of just Pastors and Assistant Pastors. I’m talking of University Professors, lecturers, technicians and all these people. How many State Governments in this country have 26,000 workers on their payroll that they pay every month?

In this Church, we pay salaries before the end of every month. You cannot make anybody’s salary cross to the next day. The accountant that dares it has lost his job. We pay Millions daily on the site (The Lord’s Garden). Technicians, Electricians, builders, Resident Civil Engineers, Horticulturists, etc. By the time the hospitals join and the Universities join, it multiplies the work force. And some satanic agents say “What is the church doing?..."

Dr Paul Enenche.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1459318357545364&id=444807728996437

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by HigherEd: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Meanwhile, at Winners Chapel!

Technology Hub: Winners Chapel would be building her first Technology hub very soon. Although as usual it would be routed via her flagship university - CU. It would be housed in a twin mega structure with a bridge linking it. With over 2,000 systems.

Already, the Hebron startup lab which is an integral part of CUCRID - which is partly funded by David Oyedepo Foun. Initial 1 billion naira grant has nurtured about 43 start up businesses.

CUCRID on its core mission now has over 23 research clusters with massive year to year funding from both David Oyedepo foun and the school herself. The center now serves as the place with the highest activity in Multidisciplinary research with over 162 research publications(SCOPUS) and 20% of all Nigeria's multidisciplinary research as attested by Times Higher. It is also probably the largest indigenous private funder of research in Nigeria.

There is also plans for an agro - research institute at Landmark university later in the coming months. The church is also supporting LMU in her quest of putting the first Sattelite in space right here from inside Nigeria via a partnership with Kyushu Inst of Tech, Japan and NASDRA.

The Church is also providing 15,000 housing unit which would be transforming for Ota and would be a significant church led attempt in reducing the housing deficit of 17 million unit. I

So you see Churches are doing fairly great on the development side of things. Most of them just have PR issues.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by SUPERPACK: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
slowly Christianity is heading towards turkey.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by omoowhe: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
HigherEd:
ON THE “BUILD INDUSTRIES, NOT CHURCHES" SCHOOL OF THOUGHT:

“… There are some people who say 'Why are they still building Big Churches? Why don’t they build industries?' Those are satanic voices speaking.
Number One, we have to build big churches to have big accommodation for big harvest. What you present to God is what He fills. And Number two, The Church is one of the largest employers of labour. My father’s Ministry (Winners Chapel) has over 26,000 people on their Payroll. I’m not talking of just Pastors and Assistant Pastors. I’m talking of University Professors, lecturers, technicians and all these people. How many State Governments in this country have 26,000 workers on their payroll that they pay every month?

In this Church, we pay salaries before the end of every month. You cannot make anybody’s salary cross to the next day. The accountant that dares it has lost his job. We pay Millions daily on the site (The Lord’s Garden). Technicians, Electricians, builders, Resident Civil Engineers, Horticulturists, etc. By the time the hospitals join and the Universities join, it multiplies the work force. And some satanic agents say “What is the church doing?..."

Dr Paul Enenche.

Lalasticlala
all you retard that mentioned me has he given any reason why the church can build schools and still not build industries........sheeples

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by CodeTemplar: 12:47am On Sep 02, 2018
The church is already doing her bit 200%. Don't mosques too pay zakat ? Why is no one prying their eyes into their affair and demanding they take over governments responsibility also while govt collects tax and waste it ?

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by CodeTemplar: 1:02am On Sep 02, 2018
It is sad people expect so much from the church in a country where another seed paying religion spends govt money on their religion freely. How can a section of the population from part of their meager income start sponsoring the govt when the govt on another angle is sponsoring religious trips and fasting for other religion? Crazy !

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by NwaNimo1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Churches.....are businesses.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Amberon: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
How many industries have the critics built? Instead of Nigerians to hold their leaders accountable they'd rather vent their fraustrations at the church.

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Biglittlelois(f): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
omoowhe:
Someone should please give this man a slap

This one is not feeling fine!! it's obvious he didnt read what was written up there

HigherEd:
The Church is one of the largest employers of labour. My father’s Ministry (Winners Chapel) has over 26,000 people on their Payroll. I’m not talking of just Pastors and Assistant Pastors. I’m talking of University Professors, lecturers, technicians and all these people. How many State Governments in this country have 26,000 workers on their payroll that they pay every month?

omoowhe give yourself a slap

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Church opens twice or three types in a week and !money enter
Church does not need to pay unnecessary tax
Church does not need to employ staffs
Church does not need to buy or import machines for production

So...if you were the one which one would you choose?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by SoftP(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Omila pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by MooreJozo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
na wa
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Metuh: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ask most of the critics what their contribution is towards developing the country,they will start stuttering.

The government and individuals[citizens] should try and build industries too. Let's stop blaming churches and religion for our collective failures

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by momodub: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Se me see trouble
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Amberon: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
I think you deserve that slap.
omoowhe:

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Rebuke: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tell them Sir!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Paulfroshman: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
The BEST & WORST Dressed Celebs At The 2018 AMVCA "Viewers Award"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTWRK1iMVR0

Peter Psquare Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday On Stage With Crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9callEehHEU
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by CheapDataGuy: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by lastempero: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
The church needs to make more impact in the society,thats the easiest way to harvest souls for Christ. You can't be telling a hungry man about Christ n expects him to listen.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by lilmax(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
he has a point, but still building industries will give you more labourers, more money

and be saved from this crappy government

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by FitnessHomme: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by itiswellandwell: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Don't mind them. Such is bound to be obtainable in a failed country. Asking the church to take the role of a government. Na so them dey do for abroad? Whether you like it or not, the churches are trying. Dem jealous sotey dey want government to be taxing churches. Government can't try it, if the can they would have done it tey tey. For your information, churches pay taxes in their other areas of specializations. If government try to tax church, na government go lose last last. If na lie, flashback to Tb Joshua scenario, who begged am last last, na government beg am. The churches will continue to grow just like how the mosques are growing and nobody is complaining.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by hopefulLandlord: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bdvavs
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Boland(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
CodeTemplar:
It is sad people expect so much from the church in a country where another seed paying religion spends govt money on their religion freely. How can a section of the population from part of their meager income start sponsoring the govt when the govt on another angle is sponsoring religious trips and fasting for other religion? Crazy !
Very correct, sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Well said Pastor! The idiots telling churches to build roads and infrastructure have not held the tax collecting government responsible, neither will they tell Imams/Muslims the same thing.

The government itself spends billions on religious tourism of which the muslims are the giant beneficiaries, since they claim it's a religious duty for them, unlike Christian pilgrimage that is based on choice. The politicians who died recently in Mecca went there with our collective taxes.

The politicians steal billions of dollars on a monthly basis and none of the stupid daddy fresh or daddy frozen has asked them for accountability. I pity those that will criticize foolishly based on what they read on social media.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by murphyibiam15(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
the opposing views are not necessarily satanic..nothing wrong with their assertion...we should always take opposition lightly

why is it that people hardly withstand opposing views?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by lastempero: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
My own take is that the church is not doing enough for the poor amongst us period,this includes my own church period!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Rebuke: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
omoowhe:

Go and give yhur parent a slap first.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by hopefulLandlord: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Amberon:
How many industries have the critics built? Instead of Nigerians to hold their leaders accountable they'd rather vent their fraustrations at the church.

Majority of educated people in Nigeria are church goers and they're part of the "Nigerians" that refuse to hold their leaders accountable.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Metuh: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
lastempero:
My own take is that the church is not doing enough for the poor amongst us period,this includes my own church period!!!
They should spoon feed you

Get to work my friend

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by tstx(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
ok
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Metuh: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Majority of educated people in Nigeria are church goers and they're part of the "Nigerians" that refuse to hold their leaders accountable.
So is that the fault of your pastor that you refused to use your intellects?

What were you taught in school about demanding for your rights

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andrew Ejimadu SEER 1 Deported From Zambia Over Rape Accusation / Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.