Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Is This Really IBB's House? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Really IBB's House? (5797 Views)

APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) / Is This Really GEJ In An OGBONI Fraternity Outfit? / Is This Really The ''first Storey Building In Nigeria''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really IBB's House? by Beaf: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by philip0906(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2010
haba beaf. . .did u start this thread for us 2 begin 2 argue here?haven't u seen dis pix b4?almost everybody has it on their phone or laptops.its been on d net 4 close 2 a year nw even here on nairaland and we've discussed 'bout it.abi u wan ressurect lazarus cheesy grin
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by Beaf: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2010
philip0906:

haba beaf. . .did u start this thread for us 2 begin 2 argue here?haven't u seen dis pix b4?almost everybody has it on their phone or laptops.its been on d net 4 close 2 a year nw even here on nairaland and we've discussed 'bout it.abi u wan ressurect lazarus cheesy grin

No, I actually saw these on the web and was shocked. I would really like to know from those who have at least seen the Hilltop Mansion in Minna.
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by buffox: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2010
Its not
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by bkbabe97: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
Think of this real quick: If this is really Babahginda's house (and he clearly can afford it), then he'll have maybe 50 more scattered all ova the globe, plus full staff all year round for maintenance and beautification (not withstanding that he aint gonna see some of those cribs for like 4 years), Private jets all ova the world (stand-by pilots, air-hostesses,maintenance, hangar costs ect), yachts/boats, luxury cars, businesses, security ect all of these require operational costs! Big money! If 50 cent spends $20,000 every week on security to guard him from "just" hood niggaz, imagine how much the most hated General (who counts among his security staff ex agents of the Mossad and FBI) spends to defend himself from the wrath of Nigeria's well-known blood spilling politicos! Then factor in the global meltdown that turned billionaires into thousandnaires!

The point of all of this? GEN.BABAHNGIDA IS FUNXCKING BROKE!!! Not broke in the sense that he aint got maybe 1 or 2 billion dollars left. But, broke in the sense that his accountants have told him that "Yo, this dough aint gonna last you the next 3 years considering your expenses. . . . . ". Being the hustler that he is, and seeing Nigeria as his personal "crack-spot", getting back to the seat of power is his chance to "re-up". Let Nigerians deny him his wish and watch him get exposed, sooner rather than later. But then again, Ojukwu already endorsed him, so, who are we kidding!?!?

1 Like

Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by calyx: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2010
Yes ooooo. . .no be today sef
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by saddik(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2010
On point, DAT IS REALLY IBB HOUSE.

I have been der b4, and i swear it is his house, how did u get such picture from d web?
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by EmperorOlu: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^^^^^^Please stop lying ! That is President Mugabe's house in harare ,zimbabwe. Just google "mugabe's House". Naija people sabi claim! IBB maybe able to afford a house like this but he is too "razz" and "local" to have the kind of of taste well educated men like mugabe have.He probably designed his minna house like a mosque just like many of his northern peers do and just like he designed ASO ROCK.
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by Beaf: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
saddik:

[size=14pt]On point, DAT IS REALLY IBB HOUSE.

I have been der b4, and i swear it is his house[/size]
, how did u get such picture from d web?

Thanks a lot for your reply.
I rest my case! The picture is really all over the place, I found them at a blog and then did a google search to try to verify. I couldn't find any definite info thats why I'm asking here; perhaps, there might be eye witnesses like yourself and others who might actually have their own pics of the mansion.

EmperorOlu:

^^^^^^^Please stop lying ! That is President Mugabe's house in harare ,zimbabwe. Just google "mugabe's House". Naija people sabi claim! IBB maybe able to afford a house like this but he is too "razz" and "local" to have the kind of of taste well educated men like mugabe have.He probably designed his minna house like a mosque just like many of his northern peers do and just like he designed ASO ROCK.

Na, it not Mugabe's house, I just did a quick search.
Even the unkind British press reported that Mugabe's house couse £3.5 million, pictures also show Mugabe's to be an entirely different design with much less opulence and its been dealt over and over as a hoax. What we have here is a house that is worth hundreds of millions of pounds sterling. So, question; is it really IBB's house?
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by EmperorOlu: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2010
Well this is what google brings up when you search for mugabe's house :
http://www.google.co.za/images?hl=en&q=mugabe's+house&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=kSoqTLGRKIKgOP367bID&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQsAQwAA

even on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLqlH8v41uQ&feature=related

Some of these videos were made by british journalists so i don't believe that they are fake.The photos you showed have been printed in several zimbabwean newspapers.
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by Beaf: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2010
EmperorOlu:

http://www.google.co.za/images?hl=en&q=mugabe's+house&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=kSoqTLGRKIKgOP367bID&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQsAQwAA

even on youtube

Some of these videos were made by british journalists so i don't believe that they are fake.The photos you showed have been printed in several zimbabwean newspapers.

Na! I have now found out that the house is a total hoax. It neither belongs to IBB or Mugabe; this is an abject lesson in how people sit down and make up stories. It is a real pity.
Its a building thats used for shooting films and all sorts of tv.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/mugabe.asp
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by Pennywise(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
Fine house. But low ceiling. What a waste of time and money.
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by bkbabe97: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2010
EmperorOlu:

even on youtube

Lol. EmperorOlu where u been all this while!?
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
Folks see IBB's daughter below.

I have never been to the Hill Top Mansion before but the tiles on the pics on this link below containing IBB's daughter looks similar to the pics above.

There is also similarity in obsession with chandaliers. You can imagine if there could be this much chandaliers in the door view that contains Aisha Babangida, then you can expect what the chandaliers over the dining table will look like. Some of the chandaliers even look alike.

http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/aisha-babangida-wedding.jpg
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by Desola(f): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2012
beafu, shebi you said you have been inside ibb's house before. Was this before or after june 12 and if after, was it last year or this year.

Na lie go kill you fagabons dem.
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by Beaf: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2012
Desola: beafu, shebi you said you have been inside ibb's house before. Was this before or after june 12 and if after, was it last year or this year.

Na lie go kill you fagabons dem.

You might need glasses, love.
I said I have been in MKO's house at Opebi and I know more about June 12 than you fake "defenders" and bigots, cos I was among those who carried it out on the streets, while unu de hide under bed.

I still lof you sha. kiss
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by deshclones(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2012
Beaf:

You might need glasses, love.
I said I have been in MKO's house at Opebi and I know more about June 12 than you fake "defenders" and bigots, cos I was among those who carried it out on the streets, while unu de hide under bed.

I still lof you sha. kiss

don't mind the feaking cowards...90% of those shouting june 12 did so from abroad or the comfort of their homes..including the freaking ,jittery NADECO goons....after some myopic f00ls will accuse ojukwu of running away....ojukwu that brought the entire country to a standstill..while tinubu,soyinka etc absconded and left poor gullible abiola to his fate cry cry cry
Re: Is This Really IBB's House? by 999666: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
Game recognizes game. Bigots recognizes bigots

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Col Joe Achuzia Throws His Own Bombshell / 10 Killed, 15 Injured By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa / APC States Presidential Campaign Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.