Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina (18284 Views)

Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by chukwutope: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
what's wrong with her left leg?
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by emmabest2000(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tamarapetty:
When she left collins, una no rant like this oh. Free the guy mbok, no be by force

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Glink2018(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
afroniger:
Joblessness no good. Govt need to find work for our lazy youths that are wasting their time on frivolities abeg.

...and you and some those lazy yoot meet on nairaland platform.

Bird of the same feather
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by AntiZombie: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
miracle would have been very sillly to do anything serious with nina

he has made all Naija guys proud by not being a maga

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Reelmii: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
who is that idiot saying karma will visit miracle? it is nina that karma has visited

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Benekruku(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
What goes around, comes around
Nina dumped Collins
Miracle dumps Nina

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Benekruku(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
What goes around, comes around
Nina dumped Collins
Miracle dumps Nina

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by FitnessHomme: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Did Miracle promise her a "relationship" before they started having sex?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Tijay90(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
LMAO...shebi she had a boyfriend she dumped/cheated on on live TV...nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by stue1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Miracle Said The Gospel Truth.They Both Acted Not A True Love.Guy I Remained Your Fan Till 2019
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
leo1234:
Why is nobody talking about how the so-called Nina left her boyfriend for Miracle
.. Don't mind the sentimental beings. Their sense of reasoning has been clouded by sentiments. Funny how they all forgot she also dumped another guy for Miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by rickyrex(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
all this ladies with their talk self. abeg make Una carry Una Nina go one side. must every relationship ends in marriage?. all this mouths everywhere self. dude don let Una know say him no dey interested for relationship why Una dey force am?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by sweetilicious(f): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Auxtin85:
Why blast Miracle ? Which guy wan stick to woman wey nor fit endure just 3 months without sex, what was she or her fans expecting? Wedding invitation abi
Lol forget it.If you like stay to years faithful, what is not destined to be won't be.People should find their destiny.Not all relationships whether sex or no sex must be your destiny.The worst thing that can happen to any man or woman is to choose the wrong person. You will forever suffer when others are enjoying their union.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Bunzi: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Karma visited Nina, same shit she did to her boyfriend, how can you be dating someone and go and sleep with another guy in a live show, and you think it will all end well. Shits don't happen like that. She played herself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by faithubah70(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
kolafolabi:
The only relationship in the Big Brother Africa that led to marriage is Kevin (Nigeria) and Elizabeth (Tanzania).

historian kola afolabi
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by faithubah70(f): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Well shaa
i made a foresee just when the Mina rubbish started

now u see?

How i wish miracle posted this earlier, i would have been a bit richer by now...

Well lemme see wat i can still make outta dis
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by Skmoda360(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Jonathan:
angry

Thay ugly dumb osu bìtch deserves no pity.

Afterall, she ditched Collins, her boyfriend that bought and drove her to the show event.
90% of Nigerian girls are like that. Inglorious ingrates.

I pity man wey go marry that wasted olosho.
way to go bro
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by MajesticD(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
leo1234:
Why is nobody talking about how the so-called Nina left her boyfriend for Miracle
My btother blessings fall on you. Shuooo, the thing weak me. Someone even mentioned karma. Hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by DavidLion(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
That Sharon ajayi sounds like she's embittered...calling men scum and all that. No serious man would want to date the Nina type of girl:empty headed slay bitches. I mean who leaves a healthy relationship, gets on reality TV, have public sex and expects serious relationships.? Truth is we men classify women into two categories:the fuckables and the lovables. That is why a man might be in a serious relationship and still go on sexual escapades. Every woman gotta choose which kind she wants to belong to and be ready to bear the consequences of her lifestyle.
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by willbayo(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Imagine "minaship" lazy Nigeria youths
Re: Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina by AirstarKane(f): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2018
afroniger:
Joblessness no good. Govt need to find work for our lazy youths that are wasting their time on frivolities abeg.
walai I thought I was the only one seeing it like tgat. I don't bother to comment on nairalanf sef. If they have gone to work and come back around 11pm what time would they have to follow another man life. to even watch tv na wahala for me. nonsense people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Gains Admission Into NOUN University / OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital / Jackie Appiah: Best Actress In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.