Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery (22751 Views)

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It / Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
i am sure the guy has the names of his accusers. the very least he can do is release those to social media and let the internet shred them.
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by ruffyjolly(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
God kept you for a purpose. take heart.
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by AK6464(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hozil92:
Sue who? the police or the accusers?

Both
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
undecided instead of him to sue his accusers he is here telling stories. When his accusers see him on the streets they will tell people not to associate with him that he is an armed robber. They will even provide proof and that they decide not to follow his case because they pitied him
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by sinaj(f): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
AK6464:
Get a good lawyer, sue them and claim damages, it will save other would be victims because they'll be more careful with the trick
This is Nigeria!
Nothing go come out.
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by AK6464(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
FitnessHomme:
That is civil court issue. And it is only someone (or a company) that is well known to have money that it would be reasonable to do that. Once you sue a poor man in a civil court, he would just run away... why? Because you can't detain someone in a civil case. wink

However, he can petition the police that the Investigating officer was in on the scam so that he gets sacked.

He can sue the IGP, the IPO wasn't acting in his personal capacity, he acted on behalf of the Nigerian police
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by AK6464(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
princetigris:
Mr Man keep quiet.

Easier said than done.
is that you or the Tramol talking?
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
All of u saying he should sue them, do u know what it takes to hire a lawyer, and the stress of getting justice in Nigeria, only rich folks win case here poor ones don't, i know for sure if the guy was rich, he won't be accuse wrongly in first place. My God show mercy.
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by Kylekent59: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Well, I am the kind of guy that looks at things from a different angle, I think am gonna follow the multitudes on this.

You need to sue those untrained staffs for damage and also the said woman and her husband for false accusation.

This is just evil, I can't believe tears are rushing dowm my cheeks as am reading.... cry cry. Just first time am really touched.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by savio93(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
romenna:
the staff was employed tru MDs wife. So untouchable.

Double wahala
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 03, 2018
I would rather die than spend 3 months in prison.
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Muzikluva:
Did this guy say he is leaving everything to God? How dumb? Sue the idiots and let them beg their ass out. They should pay for the gross indiscipline and unprofessionalism
Or burndown the building killing them all.
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2018
Born2Breed:
No one is safe. Just imagine how this guy suffered and would have died due to the rot in the Nigeria Police.

The best thing is just to avoid going out late at night.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by cckalima: 12:34am On Sep 03, 2018
there was a country. nija place of all things possible
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by omoelerin1: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Please who knows this guy in person. I am ready to fund his case as long as he agrees to sue his accusers and the police. I'm serious. And I will provide the fund for any kind of lawyer he needs. Up to the Supreme Court if the case gets there.
He should reach me on 09033012548
You can contact punch news. It is the punch that interviewed him and published the report.
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by Henri8: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2018
So what happened to your accusers?
Will you just forget them?

Please get them arrested and follow the case through.
Re: 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery by FitnessHomme: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2018
Yes, that's another option I didn't even think of.... as for the scammers, he can't get any money from those hustlers.

AK6464:

He can sue the IGP, the IPO wasn't acting in his personal capacity, he acted on behalf of the Nigerian police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Who Kidnapped & Raped A 14-Year-Old Girl In Anambra Finally Arrested / I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 80-year-old Woman To Death On Her Farmland In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.