Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Is It True That Owners Of Sportbet Shops Uses Charm To Hinder Punters From W.. ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is It True That Owners Of Sportbet Shops Uses Charm To Hinder Punters From W.. ? (923 Views)

Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe / Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally / Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Owners Of Sportbet Shops Uses Charm To Hinder Punters From W.. ? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2018
I overheard 2 female workers of a sportbet shop complaining about the way they didn't make judicial use of their salaries and that punters who patronised their shop don't win.They said their oga was a frequent traveler.From the look on the appearances on workers who work for sportbets companies they don't look good.Come to the punters who lose every weekend,after selecting options,based on h2h and stats,a particular club who has never lose at home when they play with a particular club end up losing after picking them home to win or draw option.One will stake on like 5 betslips,only one club will cut the 5 betslips.I also heard them say funds in their accounts are illegally deducted by bet9ja especially,which will make them incure debts and their salaries deducted at the end of the month.Has anyone who has worked in a sportbet shop confirm this?
Re: Is It True That Owners Of Sportbet Shops Uses Charm To Hinder Punters From W.. ? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2018
Big fat lie
Re: Is It True That Owners Of Sportbet Shops Uses Charm To Hinder Punters From W.. ? by Valro(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Lol, if that one game ticket syndrome has never made you think your village people are after you eh

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Owners Of Sportbet Shops Uses Charm To Hinder Punters From W.. ? by EbukaJohnson: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2018
This Lai Mohammed Decendant Should Be Arrested and Prosecuted...So The Betting Shop Owner Go Collect Juju From God Knows Where and Flew All The Way From Naija To UK To Cast A Spell Of Man Utd To Lose To Brighton&Holves Albion 3:2 Abi?..

I Just Taya For Una For This Place..

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Owners Of Sportbet Shops Uses Charm To Hinder Punters From W.. ? by SlayerForever: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2018
Nigerian brand of stupidity is very nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Owners Of Sportbet Shops Uses Charm To Hinder Punters From W.. ? by SlayerForever: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Luis Suarez in tears after winning the title: “Barcelona didn't value me / 2022 World Cup: Who Needs To Do What To Reach Africa's Play-off Places / Do U Think Theo Walcott Will Be The Revelation At The World Cup ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.