Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Sharing Of Abacha's Loot A Mistake/ploy By The APC Led Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharing Of Abacha's Loot A Mistake/ploy By The APC Led Government. (350 Views)

Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) / History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharing Of Abacha's Loot A Mistake/ploy By The APC Led Government. by centoke30(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
A month ago the Buhari government allegedly shared $322 million Abacha loot to the ‘poor’ which I'm yet to see the beneficiaries apart from what was shown to us from Anambra State. Yesterday, President Buhari signed a $328 million ‘soft loan’ agreement in China. And when they say this fellow is ‘lifeless’ you take offence. Is this not evidence of lifelessness? He went to China with an entourage of ONLY civil servants and politicians without even one businessman. what happened to President Buhari taking Innocent Chukwuma, CEO of the only indigenous Nigerian car brand, Innoson. It should be a business trip not a holiday! I was even ashamed of our President after seeing how Ghanaian President told German chancellor that Ghanaians in Germany have helped build Germany and should be granted working visa unlike our what our president said. my real question here is, Who knows anyone that knows someone that got the share of the Abacha loot that Government allegedly shared and secondly was it right Sharing the money when you know you are still going to need money? okay, let's believe the shared the money, so it will be $322,000,000*#360 dollar rate=#116,000,000,000. the total sum in naira is 116billion naira. then 116,000,000,000/5000= #23,200,000. that means a total of 23.2million poor people are expected to partake in the money. so please can we start locating the 23.2million poor people that got it because I haven't seen anyone from my side that has seen #5 talk more of #5000. my take is they used the sharing as an excuse to channel the money for their election. imagine sharing #5000 to over 15million Nigerians on election day, it will be massive. please who is fooling who in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Abacha's Loot A Mistake/ploy By The APC Led Government. by id4sho(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
undecided na today, na naija we dey.
Re: Sharing Of Abacha's Loot A Mistake/ploy By The APC Led Government. by royal200: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
I never see how this government is better than the previous... .........And what pain me most is how some youth stand by this so called political party or individual..Selfishness everywhere in Nigeria, 99% Youth who support a particular not working government are only doing that because they are seing some money which may not ever guarantee their future from them.. I wonder how the G-8 countries developed if they are having these kind of Nigeria Youth..

I WILL NEVER ASS-LICK NIGERIA POLITICIANS

What about you?
Re: Sharing Of Abacha's Loot A Mistake/ploy By The APC Led Government. by chomchom1(f): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Medicine after death... After the relooter of the looters fund. cool

Re: Sharing Of Abacha's Loot A Mistake/ploy By The APC Led Government. by Ballmer: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
centoke30:
Says an unintelligent Igbo as usual. The money should have been given to Allison or Patience to be relooted again so you can rest in pieces. Did anyone notice how this bigot expect Buhari to take only one Chukuma that own Innoson like he is the only business man or biggest business to China.

This sick bigots from the yeast are so bigoted yet call others bigot to hide their own bigotry.

There is no tribe more bigoted than the Igbos in Nigeria. Do not let their noise fool you.
Re: Sharing Of Abacha's Loot A Mistake/ploy By The APC Led Government. by centoke30(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ballmer:
Says an unintelligent Igbo as usual. The money should have been given to Allison or Patience to be relooted again so you can rest in pieces. Did anyone notice how this bigot expect Buhari to take only one Chukuma that own Innoson like he is the only business man or biggest business to China.

This sick bigots from the yeast are so bigoted yet call others bigot to hide their own bigotry.

There is no tribe more bigoted than the Igbos in Nigeria. Do not let their noise fool you.
I can feel your pain, but why insulting a trible that did nothing to you. which other business man should I mention?
I mentioned innoson motors because he is the least of them but his company deals on automobile that Chinese people can help expand in Nigeria. or I'm I supposed to mention Dangote or Adenuga?
take some chill pills, I'm not filled with tribal hatred like you, I love every tribe in Nigeria so go look for your mate in the hatred game

(1) (Reply)

Pvc Prayer Group Will Worsen Things / What Will Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku / China's Debt Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.