Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? (44746 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by ComzyB(f): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Alex kiss
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Barbieperry(f): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
I love Kiki's color... Different ND unique kiss
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by afolakemi: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Trizzi:
Who killed this look between BBNaija's Alex and daughter of Nigeria's vice president, Kiki Osinbajo...

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/alex-vs-kiki-osinbajo-who-rocked-camo.html

Bhet why is Alex always tilting her mouth upward?
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
dbos11:
For Bambam like, Kiki share

Which one of them is bambam undecided
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Heloct(f): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
kmcutez:

What is wrong with her? You guys are too hypocritical and wicked in this part of the world. Put down syndrome is your problem.

I'm no longer a christian, but let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

I wonder what they want her to look like. Is it to wear skirt reaching her toes or to tie scarf covering her ears? In a country like this, people already have a picture of how a Christian should look right there on their mind and would start throwing stones if you should disappoint their imagination. Forgetting to each man, his cross.
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Heloct:

I wonder what they want her to look like. Is it to wear skirt reaching her toes or to tie scarf covering her ears? In a country like this, people already have a picture of how a Christian should look right there on their mind and would start throwing stones if you should disappoint their imagination. Forgetting to each man, his cross.

I tire, my sister.
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by LegitBoyy: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
emmabest2000:

You took it from my mouth

See pastor daughter
Smh

What happened to a pastor daughter? Is she naked or what?

You people are something else.

1 Like

Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Born2Breed(f): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Trizzi:
Who killed this look between BBNaija's Alex and daughter of Nigeria's vice president, Kiki Osinbajo...

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/alex-vs-kiki-osinbajo-who-rocked-camo.html

Alex is bae!!!
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
That khaki would hv been better with a female designer army boots!!
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Martinez19(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kiki's outfit is better. wink

1 Like

Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by dbos11(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Yewandequeen:

I think the one wih the highest vote is Bambam. grin grin

Me sef i don't knw Bambam, but it seems she works in one bakery at the back of my house.
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by IYANGBALI: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kiki get mouth odour so I give it to alex
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by gr8tone: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
See person like slowpoke
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
So after getting the zoo economy where it is today.....I have to subscribe and come online and say if the zoo VP daughter rock the camouflage better?

Jeeeeeeeeez!

I rather use the data to open the eyes of those arguing on who rock it beta
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
dbos11:

I think the one wih the highest vote is Bambam. grin grin

Me sef i don't knw Bambam, but it seems she works in one bakery at the back of my house.
grin
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Duru1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
The girl in black top is miles ahead of the girl in orange.
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by thatigboman: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
dbos11:
For Bambam like, Kiki share
which bambam?
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by thatigboman: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Yewandequeen:

no bambam there. It's alex
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Fitbillionairep: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
so e don reach where dem go dey compare ratchet peasants with damsels like vp daughter abi?
i am flaging this pose
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
thatigboman:
no bambam there. It's alex
Of course I know. Was teasing the dude
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by donqx: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2018
oh
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by 2day6(m): 1:09am On Sep 03, 2018
non
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by keryj(f): 2:03am On Sep 03, 2018
chillychill:

With her half breast outside abi undecided ejo kiki ni jare(in Jenifer's voice) if its not kiki it can't b anyone kiss

Be honest, there is no half breast out anywhere. If kiki is your then good and fine cos you have your reasons and so do I for choosing Alex.

#Peace
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by SarcasticMe(m): 2:45am On Sep 03, 2018
kmcutez:

Because of people like the poster I quoted. There is no difference between Christians and non Christians. The non Christians are more ethical than the Christians, so safe to assume there is no power in Jesus to transform lives.
But Jesus still transforms life... We all have different battles in life and it takes more time for some to be free. Sometimes, it's a lifelong journey. That's why we are called a body in Christ to encourage one another. If you think a fellow brethren is doing wrong, encourage them in the love of Christ. The poster you quoted might not even be a Christian but even if he was, he's not necessarily out of line. Some criticisms are meant to keep us from stumbling in the future.
Do not be discouraged by the fact that some of us (Christians) stumble and fall sometimes. Remember, different battles for different folks but those who persevere and conquer the desires of the flesh will be called the children of God.
God bless you.
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by kennsville(m): 4:19am On Sep 03, 2018
plese which one is alex and which one is kiki.. cos me i dont know them.

been busy with my girlfriend.
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by abibun: 4:59am On Sep 03, 2018
wetin happen to kiki hand for the second picture
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by boiz2men(m): 5:38am On Sep 03, 2018
kmcutez:

Because of people like the poster I quoted. There is no difference between Christians and non Christians. The non Christians are more ethical than the Christians, so safe to assume there is no power in Jesus to transform lives.

You are making a very huge mistake.

I'm not your regular devout church boy. skip Sundays, throughout last year..i didnt go to church...

But deep down, i know He exists. He just acts in a way thats really annoying...... Go back ooo
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by duduade: 6:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Kiki did with so much class
Re: Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2018
boiz2men:

You are making a very huge mistake.

I'm not your regular devout church boy. skip Sundays, throughout last year..i didnt go to church...

But deep down, i know He exists. He just acts in a way thats really annoying...... Go back ooo

I know, right? I will end up in hell fire, created by a loving God, where I will burn for eternity? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: I Have Done My Part & My Best , I Am Sorry To All My True Fans / Who Remembers These Nigerian Music Artistes ? / Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.