Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) (44735 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos / Photo Of Yinka Ayefele And His Triplets / Yomi Casual And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter, Kayleh In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by GistMore7: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Ayefele, at the special dedication and thanksgiving service, disclosed that his decision to present his babies to God at CREMIC was to extend his gratitude to God for answering the prayer he made at the church four years ago.

The elated father of triplets, #yinkaayefele, thanked his wife for her patience and support all through the four years of waiting upon God, as he said it was four years ago he said a silent prayer to God to give him a child. . . “I was here four years ago for the thanksgiving of the licence of my radio station, Fresh F.M. I prayed to God quietly to bless me with a child in this auditorium and to my surprise, He did it now in the open. It was beyond my imagination when he granted my prayer. I cannot thank Him enough. “I want to specially appreciate the General Overseer of the church, Pastor P. F. Owa, and the entire church for their prayers and supports. I also thank my wife for her support, my entire family and that of my wife and fans all over the world,” he added.

The event was attended by clerics, royal fathers and musicians, among other dignitaries.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4dBHFtJWlh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/yinka-ayefele-and-wife-dedicates-their-triplets-in-church-photos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by GistMore7: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2019
See More Photos and Watch Video =>> HERE

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Pmtvng: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2019
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by TrollKiller(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2019
Thank God that lamracks theory of evolution wasn't valid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by UncleGist: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2019
cool
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by GistMore7: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Netanya(f): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
With everything he has faced , God crowned them all with a positive outstanding news. Wishing those in need of the fruit of the womb a positive outstanding news

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmm! God is the greatest but I smell IUI - Intrauterine Insemination

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
ONLY GOD CAN DO what no man can do.

CONGRATULATIONS Yinka Ayefele.

Good things come to those who believe in God.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
This is what is called TRIPLE BLESSINGS, a kinda blessing that is more than DOUBLE!.

When God decide to give to you in one day what could have taken you 10 YEARS to have.

Jesus is LORD forever and ever.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Monaco2(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
In yinka ayefele’s voice: many many, many people, many many many, many people sayyyy, yinka ayefele don get triplets n na true dem talk grin

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by MrVagina: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83742972:
ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS
[/s]
trash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by KraticKratus: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
Those kids don't look impressed.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Harrykaey: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
Why don't I believe Ayefele owns the kids

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Sultty(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
Strong man with d iron rod cool even without legs my guy be sharp shooter

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by chimhigher(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
There are still Good and sensible women in the world after all, Majority of Nigerian girls now won't even marry someone that can't walk, If they manage to, they gon make the man's life a living hell, furking whoever they want to outside the marriage. If truly this kids belong to Ayefele then God bless the lady

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Somebody once said here on this forum and I quote
"For a day a man becomes a father is more memorable than his wedding day"

I so much fell in love with that.

May God bless yinka Ayefele and his family
And my prayer is a situation that makes a lady pregnant for 9months and when it's time for her to deliver in the hospital,she won't deliver and come back home empty handed.

Like and share to claim

16 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by 1kbusiness: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Awwnnn. They're lovely

Tis time to get your logo a lovely variant that you can use for your social media handles today.

Why not try one of our 3D variant versions today for just 1k?
Send us a message today

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Cumtroller: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ayefele the Cripple is a father of triplets while some able bodied men are shooting blanks.

There's ability in disability

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Emissary1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Congratulations...

God be glorified �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by maziokafor1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
God never sleeps........
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Damn am so happy for this man, I can’t forget all the choreographies We did with his songs back then, well deserved jare olorun a wo won olorun a da won si
To all those waiting on the Lord for this kinda blessings your prayers shall be answered soon

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Bbbwings: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Thank God for science
Ivf saving live's since Louise Joy Brown 1978
Sharp man , he didn't waste money looking for miracles

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
grin the third baby be like do fast fast I want to go and pee

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by MrVagina: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83742976:
This is what is called TRIPLE BLESSINGS.

When God decide to give to you in one day what could have taken you 10 YEARS to have.

Jesus is LORD forever and ever.
[/s]
Jesus punish terrorist buhari and his supporters

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Is the wife happy?

because... nawa days girls will want guys that will want to kill her with dick....

I pity dem both...

Wen there is life, hope dey!!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by Slimdada(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
As a Real Gee!!

I prophesy that any young girl that type's my ovaries! In this thread will get pregnant before 31 December...

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
God gave oyinbo brain to Introduce IVF.... Africans use their brain for only evil, stealing , looting,

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) by PastorConnect(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
hmmmm

Meanwhile, Get Original Chargers and Adapter for laptop, POS, Printer and many more, check my signature for contact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Visits Parents, Unveils Her 77-year-old Dad / Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today / Mbong Amata Buys House In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.