Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Struggles Of Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Struggles Of Life (450 Views)

Life Tuff (A 30-days Diary Of The Struggles And Question Of An Average Nigerian) / 5 Things To Do When Going Through Financial Struggles - Written By Amechi Okoli / A Short Journey That Never Ends. "My Story Of Life". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Struggles Of Life by phlopholly: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree ...
—1 Peter 2:24

All life is a struggle—that is the nature of things. Even within our physical bodies, doctors tell us, a conflict for supremacy is going on. The bacteria in our bloodstream are waging a constant war against alien germs. The red corpuscles fight the white corpuscles constantly in an effort to maintain life within the body. A battle is also raging in the spiritual realm. “We fight,” the Bible says, “against the rulers of the darkness of this world.” Darkness hates light. I have a dog that would rather dig up a moldy carcass to chew on than to have the finest, cleanest meal. He can’t help it—that is his nature. Men cannot help that it is their nature to respond to the lewd, the salacious, and the vile. They will have difficulty doing otherwise until they are born again. And until they are changed by the power of Christ, they will likely be at enmity against those who are associated with Christ.

Prayer for the day
When I consider the work of Jesus on this earth—which led to His supreme sacrifice—I pray all my labor this day will glorify You, my beloved Savior.

Sir Billy Graham

(1) (Reply)

THE IMMACULATES (A Play Written By Prof. Mike Breeze) / Madam(an Intriguing Story)(chapter 6-11) / Public Apology To Literature Naira Landers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.