Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. (1324 Views)

Jonah & the Great Fish: Real or Allegory / Parable? / Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by Yefet(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2010
Check the Link Below will help you allot.

http://99.198.110.36/FQ-Protestant/TC-en.html
Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by DGIPLUS(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ Poster, have you read The Final Quest by the same author?

Look for the book, you will understand The Call better.

Cheers!
Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 30, 2010
stop being brainwashed.
the dead know nothing and their spirit goes back to God.
Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by Tudor6(f): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2010
So what race was the Adam fellow??
Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by Yefet(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2010
@ DIGI PLUS tnx allot I will try and get the book and read all.

God bless you in Jesus name.
Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by Dolemite(f): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2010
Tudór:

So what race was the Adam fellow??
White of course, it sounds more politically correct that Adam was a white man, with an American accent, makes his story more sellable to the gullible fools who'd believe this.
Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by mrmayor(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2010
[size=14pt]What is the point of all these Back From Heaven and Hell stories?[/size]
Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by Obamaa: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2010
mrmayor:

[size=14pt]What is the point of all these Back From Heaven and Hell stories?[/size]
u didnt end ua story on iya sikira welL, so i decided 2 investigate ua whereabt since 2008,lo n behold i found u stil postin in 2010.Ma questn is,WAT HAPPND?
Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by mrmayor(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2010
@Obamaa,

don't remember Obamaa way back in 2007. thanks all the same.

Iya Sikira!

1. Almost forgot about Iya Sikira, had a few stories I would have loved to post but my laptop got stolen.
2. Been busy with other things, was on nairaland as guest most times and not posting
3. Not having stable internet connection for a long time in Port Harcourt. When not in Nigeria, too busy to post.

@topic,

It would be nice to Know what language is spoken in heaven, is it English, Ijaw, Ibo, Yoruba etc or is it Tongues like ga be naa ggee gege ga kpo ka hiweujuj dopoq , you know the tongues used in Nigerian churches we are made to believe is spoken in heaven

Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by alexleo(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2010
'final quest' is the first one in the series. Followed by 'the call'. After 'the call' the third one is 'the sword'. By the time you finish reading these three books by Rick Joyner you will begin to have a clearer picture of things written in the bible.
Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by Yefet(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2010
Psalms 119:136 "Streams of water run down my eyes, because men do not keep Your law [they hear it not, nor receive it, love it, or obey it]."
Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by mrmayor(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2010
Yefet:

Psalms 119:136 "Streams of water run down my eyes, because men do not keep Your law [they hear it not, nor receive it, love it, or obey it]."

[size=14pt]What are you yapping about? I ask again since you believe back from heaven guy, What Language is spoken in Heaven?
[/size]
Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2010
You guys are getting it all wrong, you can see all the dead in heaven or hell once you are seriously coked up to a state of coma grin
Re: The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. by DGIPLUS(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2010
@Alexleo,
Thanks for the update, I'll go get 'The Sword' fast.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Gospels That Weren't Included In The Bible? / Is It Possible To Monitor People's Destinies And Futures / Death Is A Customized Car- Bishop Mike Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.