Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue (36946 Views)

The Journal / Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
KANU: THE JOURNAL OF A ROGUE

LARRY SUN

Kanu is a simple nerd whose major ambition is to graduate from the University of Lagos as a Chemical Engineer. But everything changes when cultists tried to kill him for falling in love.

Now Kanu becomes the nightmare of every member of the notorious cult group named Scarecrow. As he fights through the terrible world of brutality, blades and bullets, Kanu discovers another deadly cult group named Southpaw.

After learning about the legendary rivalry between these brutal cult groups, he must have to kill his way through the multitude of Crows and Paws to get to his mortal enemy: Pain.

But nothing is ever as it seems.

(They tried to kill him. Now they are going to pay!)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Skimpledawg(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bring it on Boss!
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Chapter 1

My name is Kanu and I am a bad person. As I scribble these lines, I have a gun beside me and in the kitchen is the person who was sent to kill me. I know that my last day on earth may come anytime soon and I am absolutely ready to fight to the death when that moment arrives. But right now, within the few breathing opportunities I’ve still got, I must write down to anyone who cares to read what made me become the fugitive I am today. I wish I had any other choice. These things I write are strictly confidential and must only be made public after my corpse has been discovered or there is no trace of my existence. I hope the bearer of this note will do justice to my esteem by typing and posting it out for the world to read and know what made me do all I did. I sincerely hope the readers understand and not put too much blames on my actions.

I was still only nineteen years old when I experienced the wickedness of man. I was one of those the senior students of University of Lagos always refer to as Jambites. Of course, I was a new student of the school studying Chemistry. By the end of the first semester, my course-mates had already tagged me a regular nerd, because I wear contact lenses and sit alone most times. I wonder why they always consider studying weird; isn’t that why you’re in school in the first place? And I still fail to see what is wrong when you suddenly decide to mind your own business. I don’t find fun in meddling in other people’s affairs and gossiping all day long when I have better ventures on which to channel my interest.

However, I believe I should just give a little description of my physical self, but there is no description to give. Just close your eyes and imagine an average-height, light-complexioned guy who wears spectacles and go everywhere with massive Chemistry textbooks. I’m sure the imagery will not be too hard to come by. I’m just one of those regular guys you pass by on the streets without even giving a first glance, let alone the second. But as the saying goes, every pot has a cover. As weird as people who used to know me might view me, I still had a girl who saw in me something far better off than what even I can imagine. Maybe she thought I was going to become a scientist that would cure a kind of viral disease that has been claiming lives for many years, or she believed that I was worthy enough to protect her against the world, I can only speculate. She loved me even more than I love myself. And how I met her was not even romantic in the least. I was having a full bladder when I was in the library but I was too reluctant to rise up and relieve myself, determined to finish that titration techniques I was reading. By the time I finished this topic, my bladder was threatening to break at the seams; I dashed off the library, with the speed I was moving I wasn’t sure if it was my legs carrying me. But the toilet was too far away from me, there was no way I could reach there without my water breaking, as if I was a pregnant woman whose baby was coming.

I couldn’t risk going to the toilet, I had to find an alternative. I went to the corner of the Faculty of Arts and made to release the tap, but I was having problem releasing this pipe from the reservoir behind my jeans trousers; my trousers zip had found it the perfect time to wear out. All efforts I made to unzip were unyielding; I began to panic, sweating from exhaustion, pain and fear. I was grunting and trying desperately to ride this prodigal zip down, all without any effect, and the knob of the tap was about to turn itself. I became really, really scared; right there, I knew that nothing could ever scare me as I was scared by my lower apparel’s stubbornness. I dreaded two things; one – that I would end up soiling my own trousers with my own urine, I tried not to imagine what those people who had always considered me weird think of me if they saw me approaching with my own trousers wet from penal excretion; two – that I might spend the rest of my own life trapped in one single pair of trousers if the zip still refused to give ways, unless kind people find it incumbent to scissors the material off my body.

I was still jumping with desperation and praying to the zip as if it were a god of some kind when I heard some chuckles come from behind me. I opened my eyes wide, afraid to look behind me with the fear that I would see one of those my course-mates standing there; I can’t be more embarrassed in my entire life again. I immediately stopped jumping but my legs still remained in the >< shape and my left hand was grabbing my crotch tightly. I was in an impossible situation; I dare not remove my left hand lest I become morally annihilated by my own action. I summoned enough courage and turned to see who was mocking me; it was not any of my classmates. It was a girl I had never seen before. The only thing I noticed in her was her the way she was looking at me, as if I were a wounded dog in the wake of a Man Diesel truck. Although she was still chuckling, her eyes were full of pity; a very strange combination, I thought. How can you be mocking someone and still pity the person? It doesn’t make sense. It is like laughing at and expressing condolences to someone who found himself sitting on the floor when his chair was pulled back at the moment he was about to sit. Your condolence wouldn’t assure him that you wouldn’t laugh again if he found himself in the same unfortunate fate. And this was how I was feeling at the lady’s chuckles. I was both embarrassed and offended. I was about to tell her to place her tender lips on my posterior and kiss it repeatedly when she said:

“Take a deep breath and try the zip again.” And with these words, she walked away, still chuckling though.

I couldn’t make any sense of this statement; it was downright ridiculous. How could one naughty girl tell me to retry what I had been doing about a hundred times without result? I had already resigned that I was going to urinate on myself, the worst people would do was boo at me and laugh behind my back; things of which I was not already unfamiliar. The pain within my groin was stinging me so much that it was getting unbearable, and with the resolve that it was better to have a burst ego than a burst bladder, I was ready to release my crotch from the hand grabbing it. But surprisingly, I found my right hand trying the zip for the last time, and alas, the crazy zip went down smoothly as if a new one had been replaced. I was more than surprised, but I hadn’t the time to dwell on my amazement. I speedily released my pecker from its confinement and emptied its content. I admit, a few drops fell in my underwear but nothing conspicuous resulted from that. The soothing feeling as this excretion was made could only be termed a sheer miracle.

After relieving myself, I was still fiddling with putting my trousers right when I came out of my corner for the angel, but she was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she was really an angel that had only come to save me from my dilemma. But I remembered that the young lady was holding some books with her. The angel was a student of the school. I had to find her!

I only wish I had continued minding my own business and not found her.

You can download the full story from here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
I will post this story in my own pace. Please don't hassle me. You can download the full story if you can't wait. Thank you and God bless you.

Cheers,

LSD

www.pentinent.com
admin@pentinent.com
larrysundynasty@gmail.com
lsdwrites@gmail.com
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by pablobellins(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
larrysun and i didnt get a mention? A whole peter black in the making cry (walks into thread with rhoda beside me)
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Samexdx(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bring it on
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by hardeycute(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Bring it on Boss!
With Love From the Sports/European Football section
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by hardeycute(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
LarrySun:
I will post this story in my own pace. Please don't hassle me. You can download the full story if you can't wait. Thank you and God bless you.

Cheers,

LSD

Meanwhile, can you please post the link to download
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by TeameeMoses(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
I don book my space......
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
hardeycute:

Meanwhile, can you please post the link to download
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Skimpledawg(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
hardeycute:
With Love From the Sports/European Football section

Hehehe... I see you baba cool
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by donteanz(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Though, Haven't Read Through Yet. But I'm Damn Certain It Gonna Be A Blockbuster
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by hardeycute(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
LarrySun:
How do I credit my account?
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
hardeycute:
How do I credit my account?
By loading recharge card or through your ATM card.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chapter 2

I didn’t find her that day. I didn’t even find her the next day; I kept going to that corner every day to relieve myself with the hope of catching her pass by. There was even a time I ridiculously wished my trousers’ zip would wear out again; there, I had decided that if it would take a zip to wear out for me to catch a sight of her then I would gladly take the risk. But my zip didn’t wear out again and I didn’t find her there again.

I saw her a week later when I was having my lunch in the school restaurant. She walked in like the queen of England and ordered for her food. I had just taken only two spoonfuls of my own rice but on seeing her, my belly became full, even too full to take one more morsel. It was a miracle, because I was very much aware of how hungry I had been prior the lady’s sensational arrival. I had felt I was hungry enough to devour King Kong and ask for more, but this lady’s sudden presence had fed me with all the food I need, two spoonfuls of rice. The girl was Miracle incarnated; everything about her was miraculous. Her first miracle was in unzipping my trousers, and her second was filling my stomach with only two spoonfuls of rice. Even the Christ required five other loaves with his two fish to feed the multitude.

After ordering her meal, she retired to the corner of the restaurant to have a nice cuisine. I quickly left where I was sitting to join her. The lady was simply gorgeous. And she recognized me as soon as I took my sitting before her.

“Hello zip guy,” she beamed. “How was your pair of trousers? I hope you didn’t wet yourself that day?”

I laughed. At a time, I didn’t know what reply to reward such hilarious comment, but I was able to say, “I managed not to embarrass myself that afternoon. All thanks to you.”

She looked puzzled, “All thanks to me? How do you mean?”

“You spoke to my zip. I’m here to thank you for that day.”

She waved away my appreciation, saying, “There wasn’t anything miraculous about that; I only told you what I usually do in such situations. I try to tackle every challenge with calm mind.”

“It works wonders. Anyway, my name is Kanu.” I said, extending my hand towards her for a shake, apparently expecting her to tell me her name too.

Instead of telling me her name, she carried another puzzled look and said, “Kanu? As in the footballer?”

I smiled, “No, not the footballer. I wish I were though, but I’ve got little talent in sports.”

“My name is Jumai. Nice knowing you, Kanu.” She grabbed my hand and pumped it up and down.

Well, it began from the restaurant. I managed to collect her number and nature took it to the next level. To cut a long tale short, we became very honest with each other; I told her I liked her and she confessed liking me too. As simple as that. Thank goodness, she didn’t make me face the strain of trying to convince her into liking me in return; or making me experience the torture most women enjoy inflicting on admirers on the make-them-sweat-a-little notion.

We literally worshipped each other; and within days we were having a melding of the hearts. She could study my face and know what I was thinking; she knew my darkest secrets, she knew things about me that I can never even tell you the reader, and she never loved me any less. But I shouldn’t have met Jumai, we shouldn’t have fallen in love with each other. Because the end of this love, this affection is too tragic to endure. It wasn’t heartbreak, if that is what you are thinking, but it was something far worse. I still blame myself; I know that there is no other woman on this surface of the earth that can quite be like Jumai again, not ever.

I didn’t know that the affection Jumai and I shared within each other was becoming the envy of most men in the campus. Some were finding it extremely hard to believe that nerd such as me would be liked by such beautiful girl. I am neither bad nor good looking, and there were thousands of other guys in the campus Jumai could have desired but she wanted me. Even using love portion on her wouldn’t have worked so perfectly. I always asked myself what she saw in me to make her love me so much. I wasn’t rich, I wasn’t even that intelligent, and I am definitely not that handsome. I guess beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder. And Jumai was my first taste of puppy love.

Things started to fall apart one particular Wednesday afternoon; I was in the classroom attending the lecture of one of those GNS 101s when I looked out the window and saw Jumai waiting for me. She had finished her own lecture and was now here waiting for me. I could not help noticing how radiant she looked; Jumai really looked like an angel, like one of those few ladies beautiful both in and out. She looked so innocent and lovely that I considered myself the luckiest nerd to ever live. I could not concentrate in the lectures anymore after sighting her. And I found myself bolting out of the class to meet her as soon as the lecturer dropped his chalk, my action much to the envy of most of the female classmates who hadn’t cared if I even existed prior my relationship with the most beautiful Jumai. I thought as I walked out of the class that they could go and have sexual intercourses with themselves.

We went to the restaurant to dine before we decided to head to our own personal romantic spot; a section of the university close to the river. Here, only very few people inhabited. We were there holding hands and sharing our experiences when a young man of about twenty-seven years old came. And as soon as Jumai saw him, she told us to leave immediately. I wondered what made her give this sudden decision to depart from our love corner; I knew it was something in relation with that strange guy. About a trillion reasons struggled in my mind. When we were soon out of the guy’s sight, I asked her:

"Who was that fellow?"

"Who? You mean the guy who intruded in our romance?"

I nodded.

"Don't mind the guy. He's a nuisance. He has always been stalking me."

"Why is he stalking you?"

"He wants to date me, and I've told him countless of times that I'm not interested in him. He just won't give up. He's such a loser!"

"I don't blame him much. You're a sight to behold. I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you."

"Don't be naughty, Kan." That's Jumai, she rarely pronounced my full name. She said, "I'm luckier. I can never love any other man again. Loving you is the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me."

"Stop flattering me, Jumai."

"I wish I were."

She had barely said that when a hand suddenly grabbed her from behind us. Turning around, I saw the strange man. He was pulling Jumai roughly.

"Didn't you see me there?" He was asking her as he tried to drag her.

"Leave me!" She was trying to fight herself free of him, but the man held her tightly.

"What do you want from me? Let me go!"

I could not just stand there doing nothing. I couldn't allow this thug to take my Jumai with him. I had to interfere.

"Young man, what do you want with her?" I stepped towards them.

The stranger looked at me like he was just noticing me for the first time. "Who the devil are you?" He asked me rudely.

I knew his types; he was just one of the common nuisances in the campus. I calmly answered him, "I'm the boyfriend of the girl you're holding." Then I asked back, "Who the hell are you?"

My question shocked him. Maybe he didn't expect that I would answer him back. Hell, he didn't even believe that I would reply him as rudely as he had done. He must have considered himself God. He must have thought that I would slink away at the sight of him, like a dog with its tail between its hind legs. I'm not that kind of person; I'm a nerd – granted, but I'm not afraid of anybody. I've never been. Not since I've been able to take care of myself after my parents' untimely demise. Masked men had broken into our home, shot my parents point-blank in the head and left. They didn't take anything. They only came to kill. Why they left me alive is beyond me. I'm lucky not to have had any sibling. The events of that terrible night had happened two years prior, when I was only seventeen years old. I've been taking care of myself since that moment; struggling, hustling, fighting to keep ends together. My struggles scaled me though secondary school. It had brought me here to this school; the passion to become a chemical engineer burned furiously within me. There was no room for fear of another human like me; it was something I couldn't afford. It's a luxury I can't ever allow myself to enjoy. Fear itself isn't luxury; it's a plague. If you allow it to dwell in you, it will eat into your core; like a cancer, it will make a shadow of you out of you yet.

"What did you just say?" The strange man asked me again. He apparently did not want to believe his ears. I had to help him out again.

"I said who the hell are you to come out here and harass the lady I'm with?" He needed a good cleaning of his ear-wax.

The next thing he did was attack me, but I had already envisaged his move. He was a lousy boxer. He threw a wide aim in the bid to hit me on the side of the face. I dodged it easily; his move was too slow for my liking. With the punch he threw, I could have rendered him unconscious in an instant, but I wasn't going to do that. In trying to attack me, he had let loose of his own defense. I found an opening on his neck and gave him a vicious slap on the throat; it was quick and precise. For a moment, he could not breathe at the impact, and when he finally caught his breath, he grunted out loud, not much unlike how a pig with a boil would grunt.

Blinded with anger, he rushed at me, entirely forgetting about Jumai. But I was ten times more calculated than he was. His anger had robbed him of any little rationality he might have had left in his skull. I waited for him to reach me before I drew him forward by his extended hand as I put one of my legs before him. He tripped and lost his stamina. I watched in fascination as he took a little bite of the ground beneath. I doubt if he'd had his lunch that afternoon.

Maybe his fall had not only bruised his body but also had scraped his ego. He slowly got up and dusted his pieces of rags some other thugs of his type might call fashion. When he looked at me, his eyes were burning with anger, but he didn't attempt to attack me anymore. He had known better. I was a formidable adversary.

"You will regret this, I promise you. You will regret ever laying your hands on Pain." With this statement, he turned and walked away. Of course, Pain had to be pained; he had been inflicted a little dose of his own soubriquet.

When I turned to face Jumai, she was looking very worried. She was shivering with fear, almost weeping.

"Don't worry, Jumai. The nuisance won't bother you again."

She stared at me with a more worried look and said, "I'm not worried about me...I'm worried about you."

I stared at her, confused, "How do you mean?"

"Kanu, we're in trouble. Pain is a vicious cultist."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Holluwaphlexy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Larrysun is here......keep ur story.....every single novel was and still a hit back to back....ride on boss you've got a loyal follower in me
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Holluwaphlexy:
Larrysun is here......keep ur story.....every single novel was and still a hit back to back....ride on boss you've got a loyal follower in me
Thank you, boss.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Fazemood(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2018
LSD is here with another BANG. Amazing Man
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2018
Fazemood:
LSD is here with another BANG. Amazing Man
Thank you, boss.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by devilmaycry1(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2018
wow nice peice u have devilmaycry have u back following small small
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ova larrysun � � one,
Good to av u back,

We only wish u update stead unlike black maria dat took almost 3 years.
More ink to ur pen boss
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Chapter 3

What Jumai told me did not have any significance on me. Maybe I ought to be really scared, but I wasn't. I didn't care if Pain was a Mafia or a terrorist; I just didn't want him harassing my Jumai. If he tried to pull the nonsense he pulled today again, I was still going to floor him all over. Pain was apparently a lousy fighter; I'm not sure if I wasn't going to defeat him with one of my hands tied behind me.

Jumai followed me home for the first time that day; maybe she did that because she was afraid of passing the night in the school hostel. My house was not very far from the school. It was a self-contained apartment of a quiet bungalow in a quiet part of the city. I had my apartment at the extreme part of the building, so I didn't always see my neighbours much. I'm a recluse, I don't relate much with people; I think I've already mentioned that. Hell, with my own kitchen and bathroom, I didn't have to have anything to do with anyone among my neighbours.

It was already around 6pm when we reached my abode. And Jumai immediately went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. While she remained in the kitchen cooking, I opened my textbook and attempted to balance a certain chemical equation that could well be used to produce a bomb. It took me about an hour to solve this equation. Darkness had finally descended and I could now barely see my palms. Our electric power was always rotated among five streets, and today was the day we were denied. Jumai was using the rechargeable lamp in the kitchen. I stood up and went to the back of the house and switched on my small power generator. By the time I returned into my room, the food had been served; the sight of the meal reminded me of how hungry I had been beforehand. Like the equation I was solving, I balanced myself behind the food and began to eat. Jumai herself marvelled at my voracious appetite. And, I admit, Jumai's culinary skill could be matched by only a few cooks.

She watched me with fascination as I attacked my meal. She was a slow eater, she ate with deliberation and calculation, as if the meal was more of a necessary ritual than something meant to be savoured. I loved the way she ate; I hoped I could eat with precision as Jumai. She cleared the table after the meals and immediately did the dishes. Jumai was the perfect woman for me. Jumai was the girl I was going to marry.

We watched a Nollywood movie for two hours before Jumai went into the bedroom. I thought she went to bed but she returned to the living room wearing only her negligée. She came directly to me, held my cheeks in her tender hands and kissed me passionately. I could not help returning the kiss. I held her and felt the dress she was wearing; she was having nothing under the negligée, and I could feel the swell of her full bosoms in my hands. Her hard n*pples were threatening to burst out of the fabric.

With both of us breathing hard, she broke the heated kiss and stared hard at me for a moment before she finally pulled the dress over her. She stood there before me, totally naked. Jumai was a perfect creature; her silky and smooth skin seemed to glow under the glare of the overhead bulb, and the curves stood proud and conspicuously handful.

She said to me, "Kanu, please make love to me."

I stood up and reached for her, and I soon had her in my arms, embracing her roughly. I kissed her again on her open mouth, pressing until I found her tongue, then shoved my body against hers until she could feel my erection. As our embrace tightened, our kiss more heated, I lowered one hand and reached for her breast. My finger circled on one hard n*pple. My other hand groped downward past her flat belly until it reached the fluffy soft pubic hair, massaging the distended clitor*s and gliding over the moistening vulva.

Without wasting any more time, I scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom illuminated by a single table lamp. I lowered her down on the bed. Yanking off my tie, shirt and trousers, I undressed completely. I could see myself stark naked in the full-length mirror of the wardrobe. I could see her behind me, on the edge of the bed. I could see how young and beautiful she was, the flawless light-complexioned skin, straight full breasts with large hardened n*pples, the rise and fall of her abdomen, the long triangle of the soft pubic hair. My eyes shifted to my reflection, to my pen*s standing straight out.

I turned around. She was lying back on the bed now, watching fascinated as I walked towards her. She worked herself sideways and I was beside her. I caressed and sucked her breasts passionately for some minutes before pushing myself to my knees. She looked at me as if I was her creator, licked her dry lips, lifted her knees, and spread them apart.

I was over her and between her fleshy thighs, and into the vaginal opening, slowly and slowly, and deeper and deeper between the clinging lips of the vulva. It was delicious, this entry, and as I slid back and forth I was aroused to a bursting point. I thought that I might come right away, so I slowed, fighting the urge to ejaculate, until the wave passed, and then I settled down to a steady, relentless rhythm, giving it to her straight and hard.

After a few minutes her hips began to rise and fall with me, and make undulating circular movements that quickened and heaved, and she began to emit throaty orgasmic sounds. I was ready, and suddenly her fingers dugs into my shoulders and she was ready too. She opened her eyes and began to come, and with that I pumped mindlessly, felt the perspiration in my eyes, and then I came big. She was slack beneath me, gulping air, and I rolled off her.

My hand went down to her cl*toris and massaged it briefly until she lifted her hips and came again. After that, she had three more orgasms and wanted no more. I lay with my head between her breasts and her fingers played with my hair.

"I love you, Kanu." She said, still stroking my hair. She had said those words countless of times before, but the way she said them now was so genuine and emotional; her voice was both soft and deep, and I could feel the tremor behind those words. Jumai loved me totally, entirely, and without reservations. She didn't love me for my looks – because I don't possess the best physical outlook, she didn't love me for the sexual regatta we just experienced either, she just loved me naturally.

And I loved her more for that. For Jumai, I was ready to do anything; I was ready to sacrifice my life for hers without thinking twice. And I would protect her with the last ounce of strength in my body. Love is cheap, but it's a scarce commodity. I've found my soulmate, the key to my soul, the lintel of my heart. This was the rarest love; one that nature could never diminish. A love bound to be shared for better and for worse.

"I love you, too, Jumai. I will always love you."

"We'll be together forever." She replied. Then she reached down and brought her soft lips to mine, kissing me as I had never been kissed before. It was paradise.

Then I suddenly felt an involuntary movement between my legs. This had happened very fast. My hand found her breasts and I fondled them, rubbing and sucking the large n*pple of each, feeling them grow under my fingertips and tongue. She came around on her side, felt my growing erection, held it until her hand was full and able to take only part of its hardness.

She pulled me to her, raised her knees and opened herself to me. I rose above her and comfortably entered her once more, resuming as if I had done it with her all my life and it seemed like a dance we had always done so well together.

This time it was even better, the best. My body was slick with sweat and her skin slippery from mine when she came in one long-drawn-out eruption, and seconds later I came too.

I managed to push off her, and we both lay there exhausted.

After some few minutes, I looked over at her on my side. She was breathing shallowly, sound asleep. I watched her beautiful face till I fell asleep too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Fazemood(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Larrysun the 'BUSHMASTER' cheesy . Kanu the 'MUSTANG G80 V8 XL' beast. grin grin Badest. grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by devilmaycry1(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2018
Wow
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by dominique(f): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nice work Larrysun. I downloaded the story from Okadabooks about 2 years ago and enjoyed every bit of it. I was hoping to get the sequel but I couldn't find it on the platform. Do you have the sequel now?

Meanwhile literaturelanders, try and appreciate Nairaland writers from time to time by buying their works whenever you can. It's not easy putting a story together, a lot of time effort and research goes into writing a chapter. Let your appreciation go beyond applauding them on their treads.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by skubido(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
nice wan OP
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Chapter 4

The next day, Jumai had woken up before me and had dressed up to leave because she was having an impromtu lecture by nine a.m. I saw her off and returned to my apartment to resume my sleep; last night's sexual relationship had exhausted me more than I thought. I knew that Jumai was likewise weak, but the lecture was something she could not afford to miss. One of her classmates had called her to inform her about the risks inherent in any refusal to attend the class. And because my Jumai wanted to keep a clean academic record, she had to leave.

I was still sleeping an hour later when my phone rang. It was Jumai. The tone of her voice brought me instantly awake. She sounded like someone very agitated; there was tremor in her voice as she spoke to me, and I could also detect the terror that backed up her words.

"Are you okay, Jumi?" I preferred leaving out the letter 'a' in her name whenever I called her. But, coming to think of it, this was my first time of calling her 'Jumi'. I didn't even know if she liked being called 'Jumi' or not. To me, 'Jumi' sounded cooler.

"Kanu, you need to come immediately." She replied, her voice still shaky and worried.

I was befuddled; yet, various possibilities behind her emergency summon flashed in my brain. Was her lecturer harassing her? I doubted it. Jumia wouldn't have to call me if it was only her lecturer giving her problems. She knew how to protect herself from professors with lustful libidos. Was she having a cramp? I've read it somewhere that some women suffer stomach upset after sexual intercourses gone wrong. I didn't think that was the problem either. Our romp was the best I had ever had. And I knew she loved it as much as I did. There was something very wrong somewhere. Something far worse than the ideas that popped into my head. I became instantly alarmed. My mind immediately flashed to the day before. Pain! Oh, my God! Pain was holding Jumai!

"Where are you?" I asked; my voice louder than normal.

"Come to our spot." She said. The call was terminated immediately after that. I was stumped again. I didn't fully understand what was going on. I tried to call the number back but I could not connect. There was something else I noticed; Jumai asked me to come to our spot – of course, I knew that, it was our quiet area of the school that nature had particularly designed for Jumai and I alone. But Jumai didn't tell me she was there, she only told me to come to our usual spot. Something was terribly wrong.

I quickly showered and dressed up. I admit, I had never been as worried about anyone as I was about Jumai. I kept praying that she was all right. I couldn't imagine life without Jumai. Existence would be void. I would rather die than see her get hurt. Jumai was life itself. And I knew that life would not deal me such blow of giving her to me one moment and taking her back. It would be the cruelest thing that could ever happen to me.

It was about midday when I arrived at the spot. The place was as silent as it always was, except for the occasional songs of birds among trees and shrubs, and also the breathing of gentle breeze. I had once lingered in that spot with Jumai till about nine p.m. Then, the sounds of both the birds and breeze had been drowned by the coarse voices of nearby frogs in the swamp that nearly surrounded the love garden.

I looked around but I could not find Jumai; there was no one in sight. I called out her name, there was no answer. I stood there both worried and dazed. She had called me to come here, so why was she not here? What was going on? I call her name again, still no reply. Then I heard a ruffle among the bush behind me, it could have been the wind that blew across it but I was certain it wasn't; there was someone coming at my back. I initially thought it was Jumai sneaking behind me but I quickly dismissed the thought for another when the gear of my brain engaged itself. It was an adversary creeping behind. But I was not fast enough; before I could turn I felt something heavy hit the back of my neck, hot flashes invaded my skull as I fell on my knees. Then another strike landed on the base of my neck.

Darkness set in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Fazemood:
Larrysun the 'BUSHMASTER' cheesy . Kanu the 'MUSTANG G80 V8 XL' beast. grin grin Badest. grin
Lol! I remain loyal!

*covers face
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2018
dominique:
Nice work Larrysun. I downloaded the story from Okadabooks about 2 years ago and enjoyed every bit of it. I was hoping to get the sequel but I couldn't find it on the platform. Do you have the sequel now?

Meanwhile literaturelanders, try and appreciate Nairaland writers from time to time by buying their works whenever you can. It's not easy putting a story together, a lot of time effort and research goes into writing a chapter. Let your appreciation go beyond applauding them on their treads.
Thank you so much, ma'am. I'll let you know as soon as the sequel is available. God bless you abundantly.

I hope others patronise us instead of insulting us for not updating. I have four books published on Okadabooks but most people won't buy. They would rather read for free. I shake my head at them! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
pablobellins:
larrysun and i didnt get a mention? A whole peter black in the making cry (walks into thread with rhoda beside me)
Lol! I'm so sorry about that. Kindly forgive me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AT 30's / The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.