Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue (36978 Views)

The Journal / Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by emyguz(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2018
Abeg LarrySun, don't mind that idiot called technicallyrich. As far as I'm concerned he is technically insane, unstable, belligerent and blatantly stupid.

Abeg continue your story oh jare. Leave trash for Lawma.
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by technicallyrich(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
emyguz:
Abeg LarrySun, don't mind that idiot called technicallyrich. As far as I'm concerned he is technically insane, unstable, belligerent and blatantly stupid.

Abeg continue your story oh jare. Leave trash for Lawma.
Mtcheew
calm down,it was a mix up.
About what you said about been stupid etc,if i am i wouldnt be so so rich.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by emyguz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
technicallyrich:

calm down,it was a mix up.
About what you said about been stupid etc,if i am i wouldnt be so so rich.

Comot for here jare. You no even read the writeup well before opening that your mumu mouth.
For crying out loud who be this Nnamdi Kanu, the guy that looks like he has already sold out the Igbos? Pls don't even bother about mentioning his name again, cos e no help anybody. Yes I'm Igbo too, but its of because of people like you with this kind of character that makes me wanna reconsider this fight for Biafra referendum. Cos many Igbos still don't have sense. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Bright12660(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
emyguz:

Comot for here jare. You no even read the writeup well before opening that your mumu mouth.
For crying out loud who be this Nnamdi Kanu, the guy that looks like he has already sold out the Igbos? Pls don't even bother about mentioning his name again, cos e no help anybody. Yes I'm Igbo too, but its of because of people like you with this kind of character that makes me wanna reconsider this fight for Biafra referendum. Cos many Igbos still don't have sense. Quote me anywhere.

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by technicallyrich(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
emyguz:

i am not igbo,i am ijaw.
But igbos are my brothers and fellow country men(biafra).
Finally it is because of nnamdi that igbos were choosen by atiku as vp.orobobas wanted to hijack it.
Readyour story and dont mention me again.
Rich men like us,are always busy and dont have much time to be online.
Enjoy.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Kaycee9242(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
technicallyrich:

i am not igbo,i am ijaw.
But igbos are my brothers and fellow country men(biafra).
Finally it is because of nnamdi that igbos were choosen by atiku as vp.orobobas wanted to hijack it.
Readyour story and dont mention me again.
Rich men like us,are always busy and dont have much time to be online.
Enjoy.

Oga enough of these ur madness and quit disturbing our peace here, even ur lord NK is oblivion of ur existence. If u are actually close to been rich u won't be spewing trash here and for ur info u are yet to properly apologize for dis nuisance
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by queenitee(f): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2018
technicallyrich:

na you day poor.
I am from the tribe that leads the entire ss.the richest people in the zoo.and SECOND most populated tribe in biafra after igbos.
So you should know that for some one to bear the name rich,he should be rich.
Anyway i saw the heading and read through the first paragraph i 2th he was mocking prophet,hero and king mazi nnamdi kanu,which is unacceptable.because i suspect he is oroba and i know how they wish us ss and se bad.
After he explained i have to read it to the end,

You know you don't have to be rude. And what if it's just a coincidence, he might just use the name without remembering there's a Kanu anywhere and also we a lot of people bearing Kanu.

Why are you jumping into conclusion? A name is just a name.

Don't you think you might even be the one who made him remember there's one NK with your criticism?

Stop making an issh out of this
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Fazemood(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2018
queenitee:

You know you don't have to be rude. And what if it's just a coincidence, he might just use the name without remembering there's a Kanu anywhere and also we a lot of people bearing Kanu.

Don't you think you might even be the one who made him remember there's one NK with your criticism?

What you should've done is simply neglect his ignorance and childishness. It is a waste of time and energy trying to educate someone with that level of mentality. Save ur strenght just like Larrysun is doing.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by technicallyrich(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2018
queenitee:

i have appologise,they just keep mentining me.
Thanks.
Enjoy.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2018
technicallyrich:

Thanks.
Enjoy.
You dey mad. Larry has already started this story before the so called kanu struggle. So shut the Bleep up and get out of this thread if you ain't interested in reading the story.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by queenitee(f): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2018
technicallyrich:

Thanks.
Enjoy.

You are welcome
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by queenitee(f): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2018
Fazemood:

What you should've done is simply neglect his ignorance and childishness. It is a waste of time and energy trying to educate someone with that level of mentality. Save ur strenght just like Larrysun is doing.

Lol, how have you been?
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Fazemood(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2018
queenitee:

Lol, how have you been?
I have been fine, it is an unpredictable country we live in, anything happens anytime but we fight through them. So I am fine.
You. How are you?
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by technicallyrich(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
queenitee:

You are welcome
if you are realy a girl from ss or se hit me up.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by genius43(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
technicallyrich:

What of if she is from the North?

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by technicallyrich(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
genius43:

What of if she is from the North?
i want to marry a biafran.
I love ss and se,people like kilode.
My type na him fit to be politician for ss and se.i swear i do drag development for my people.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
update pls.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by genius43(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
technicallyrich:

i want to marry a biafran.
I love ss and se,people like kilode.
My type na him fit to be politician for ss and se.i swear i do drag development for my people.
Hmmm...

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by queenitee(f): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2018
technicallyrich:

I don't get you, but I'm not hitting you up anyways
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by queenitee(f): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2018
Fazemood:

I have been fine, it is an unpredictable country we live in, anything happens anytime but we fight through them. So I am fine.
You. How are you?
Tired
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by technicallyrich(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2018
queenitee:

I don't get you, but I'm not hitting you up anyways
i was just joking.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2018
Larrysun pls give us an update

I sincerely apologize on his behalf, if at all you paused the update because of all what he said.
Consider us (loyal fans) pls
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Fazemood(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2018
queenitee:

Tired
Sorry about that. But if I may ask; what may be the cause of that? It is quite early to feel so smiley
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by queenitee(f): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Fazemood:

Sorry about that. But if I may ask; what may be the cause of that? It is quite early to feel so smiley
School stress
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Fazemood(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2018
queenitee:

School stress
Oh yes! That is more than enough to get anyone tired. I hope you find a way out of that kind of stress. But fortunately there is a way and it has to do with you graduating with good grades. Something I hope you get smiley
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2018
Available for purchase.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by flameprincess(f): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
wow such a roughedly stewed story, God bless Larrysun.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by samwobi(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
Larrysun Is The Boss.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by donteanz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
That Was A Blast Larry. IgweLarry
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by aprilwise(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
This story is bomb. But the updates are coming too slow.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by stuff46(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Skimpledawg i thought you have cleared literature section before you moved your ministry to the parmanent site?
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by devilmaycry1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
Wow nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AT 30's / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) / The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.