Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue (37019 Views)

The Journal / Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by CrazyMan(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
technicallyrich:
Larrysun are you in anyway trying to insult,the supreme leaders of ss and se biafrans.prince kanu.
There over 5billion names why use our beloved kanu.
I have always known that you are a yoruba boy.
In black Maria you painted lagos as been more beautiful,smart etc than my ph.but i hope you know that lagos,is a no mans land.
You could have use the name of that useless fool and coward awolowo or the tivenubu,than a man and prince that you can never ever be.
You write trash to sell for 50 naira and you think you can insult kanu.
I wonder of other biafrans are reading these and seeing how he is stylishly mocking nnamdi kanu and ss and se people.
The name KANU has been in existence long before nnamdi kanu was born. I'm guessing you're just being sarcastic. If I'm wrong, it would be very bad of you to speak ill on the work of his hands.

He's a man like you making good use of the head God gave him to survive...far better than stealing or going into rituals if you ask me.

If you're not comfortable with the way he writes, ignore this thread and unfollow him.

And for the records I'm of the Igbo extraction.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Kaycee9242(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nice update larrysun. And who is dt buffoon up there talking abt d name KANU? If d writer actually imitated d name of dt ur charlatan in dis nice work den he must apologize to d KANU in dis book coz he is far more better Dan dt ur vagabond
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Sensitivity1254: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
You are very mad and you don't know it and no one has told you so.

Extremely mad.

technicallyrich:
Larrysun are you in anyway trying to insult,the supreme leaders of ss and se biafrans.prince kanu.
In black Maria you painted lagos as been more beautiful,smart etc than my ph.but i hope you know that lagos,is a no mans land.
You could have use the name of that useless fool and coward awolowo or the tivenubu,than a man and prince that you can never ever be.
I wonder of other biafrans are reading these and seeing how he is stylishly mocking nnamdi kanu and ss and se people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Sensitivity1254: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
He is extremely mad and he has no one to tell him that.

CrazyMan:

The name KANU has been in existence long before nnamdi kanu was born. I'm guessing you're just being sarcastic. If I'm wrong, it would be very bad of you to speak ill on the work of his hands.

He's a man like you making good use of the head God gave him to survive...far better than stealing or going into rituals if you ask me.

If you're not comfortable with the way he writes, ignore this thread and unfollow him.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by technicallyrich(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2018
CrazyMan:

i can't believe you are igbo
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by technicallyrich(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2018
CrazyMan:

CrazyMan:

[quote author=CrazyMan post=72271153]

And for the records I'm of th
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by technicallyrich(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Sensitivity1254 post=72271518]You are very mad and you don't know it and no one has told you so.

Extremely mad.

[/quote
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Pekele007: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Nice update larrysun. And who is dt buffoon up there talking abt d name KANU? If d writer actually imitated d name of dt ur charlatan in dis nice work den he must apologize to d KANU in dis book coz he is far more better Dan dt ur vagabond
can you call your dad a charlatan
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
Wow! This is very funny! So, I am not free to use any name I deem fit? I think you may need psychological attention, for you are seriously being insufficiently intelligent. Is Nnamdi Kanu the only person named Kanu in this country? What of Kanu Nwankwo? Besides, this is fiction which has no political affiliation. In which part of the story did it bear any resemblance to Nnamdi Kanu? Is Mr Nnamdi Kanu a 19-year-old student of University of Lagos. I think you are just seeking attention by making Everest out of a molehill. You are the tribalist here, not me. And stop sowing the seed of hate in the minds of others. My character, Kanu, is entirely fictitious. I don't hate any tribe. As a matter of fact, regardless of the crisis going on in the country, I still believe we are all one.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

i can't believe you are igbo and saying these,about your own brother,while i am even ijaw.
Have you read his chapter one and seen the similarity and description of our biafrans leader.
How would larrysun fell,if i write a story and name it awolowo,the coward and rat poison king.then go ahead and start describing awolowo physical features.
Oga something are more than co incidence.
I am going to highlight some facts in his write up and link it to nnamdi kanu so that you see for yourself.
Finally literature was my best subject in school,so believe me when i say these Larrysun is insulting ss and se.
Please tell me the similarity in Chapter One. If anything, I painted Kanu as a hero in the story. I don't see where you are getting your ideas from. If you find my work offensive, just unfollow the thread. You don't have to read what you don't like.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by muhammed50(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
Another Idiot spotted!
Continue shouting for BIAFRA while your leader is in Israel chilling/praying grin
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

you painted who a hero.don't worry i will soon highlight your caricature in person mazi nnamdi kanu.
So you get mind write these about kanu.
How will you fell if i write the same thing about the coward awolowo.that committed cheap suicide.
I won't unfollow it if i do,someone else will do it and it will become a norm.
But before i do that,let every one read the intro again with an open mind relating it to nnamdi kanu.
At this juncture, your disillusionment is hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

you painted who a hero.don't worry i will soon highlight your caricature in person mazi nnamdi kanu.
How will you fell if i write the same thing about the coward awolowo.that committed cheap suicide.
But before i do that,let every one read the intro again with an open mind relating it to nnamdi kanu.
Hello. Please get the fvck out of this thread. Do not highlight anything. Your brain itself needs enlightment. Do not read. And if you will, do not wail. You would have suffered a decapitated body when the war would end.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by omobs(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
.you are sick young man, this story have nothing to do with your Nnamdi kanu, so get the Bleep out of here, Haba, your reasoning is so low, I can't withstand it, FYI, I am an igbo blood from IMO

1 Like

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by omobs(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2018
LarrySun:
Please tell me the similarity in Chapter One. If anything, I painted Kanu as a hero in the story. I don't see where you are getting your ideas from. If you find my work offensive, just unfollow the thread. You don't have to read what you don't like.
larrysun,you don't need to answer that small boy again
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Sensitivity1254: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2018
Tell me your location and I will be there to say it to your face.

This story has no single resemblance to your coward and opportunistic Supreme Supreme.

Get a grip.

technicallyrich:

i wish you can say that in my face.
He has the guts to write a story and name is kanu,the journal of a thieve.and start describing nnamdi kanu.and even went ahead to insult ss and se.people that are feeding the zoo and the real giant of Africa.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Sensitivity1254: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2018
Is Nnamdi Kanu your dad??

Pekele007:

can you call your dad a charlatan
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by donkelz(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

***Places a call***

Me: Hello, is this Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba?
Receiver: Yes, what can we do for you?
Me: We have a new patient for you, his moniker is "technicallyrich" on NairaLand.
Receiver: OK. Should I send an ambulance and restraints?
Me: Yes please do, he needs urgent medical/psychiatric evaluation and attention.
Receiver: OK. Expect us before the end of the day.
Me: Thank you.

***drops call***

You're not even Igbo and you're spewing this trash. You need serious evaluation, some of us are Igbo's and educated. If you didn't see "Fiction" or don't know what it means, please ask questions. An Igbo adage says " a man who asks questions, never misses his way".

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Sensitivity1254: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2018
Biko write that ilu in Igbo.

donkelz:

***Places a call***

Me: We have a new patient for you, his moniker is "technicallyrich" on NairaLand.
Me: Yes please do, he needs urgent medical/psychiatric evaluation and attention.

***drops call***

You're not even Igbo and you're spewing this trash. You need serious evaluation, some of us are Igbo's and educated. If you didn't see "Fiction" or don't know what it means, please ask questions. An Igbo adage says " a man who asks questions, never misses his way".
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Vecto(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

My IQ literally dropped to 30 after reading this.

First of, this is fiction. In stories like this, characters are from the writers imaginary world. It could be based from a true life story but there is no big deal here because there is nothing special about the name ‘Kanu’. It's just a common name like every other name, any one can bear it. Any sane or foolish person can be a bearer of the name.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by xaviercasmir(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

you are just attention seeker here. I am a core Igbo guy from Anambra and i did not see any resemblane between Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and the Kanu that is use in this story. So Mr Man please visit the nearest hospital.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Kaycee9242(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sensitivity1254:
Is Nnamdi Kanu your dad??

Abeg help me ask dt brainwashed fool ooo!!! I think dt guy has gone gaga

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Kaycee9242(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
donkelz:

***Places a call***

***drops call***

Lol pls change dt his moniker to " technically poor" coz d guy is both mentally and financially poor. Ppl like dis irritates me
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by technicallyrich(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kaycee9242:

Lol pls change dt his moniker to " technically poor" coz d guy is both mentally and financially poor. Ppl like dis irritates me
na you day poor.
I am from the tribe that leads the entire ss.the richest people in the zoo.and SECOND most populated tribe in biafra after igbos.
So you should know that for some one to bear the name rich,he should be rich.
Anyway i saw the heading and read through the first paragraph i 2th he was mocking prophet,hero and king mazi nnamdi kanu,which is unacceptable.because i suspect he is oroba and i know how they wish us ss and se bad.
After he explained i have to read it to the end,
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Kaycee9242(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

na you day poor.
I am from the tribe that leads the entire ss.the richest people in the zoo.and SECOND most populated tribe in biafra after igbos.
So you should know that for some one to bear the name rich,he should be rich.
Anyway i saw the heading and read through the first paragraph i 2th he was mocking prophet,hero and king mazi nnamdi kanu,which is unacceptable.because i suspect he is oroba and i know how they wish us ss and se bad.
After he explained i have to read it to the end,

U need to properly apologize to Larry sun for Libel, after ur assumptions I had to go bk to dt chapter 1 again and believe me it has nothing to do with either ss or se talkless of nnamdi KANU. I'm also an Igbo guy
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Eberechi24(f): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2018
you all ignore technicallyrich. he is a troll. He wants to excite Igbo but unfortunately for him.igbos are wiser.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by donteanz(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
People Get Wahala Oo
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by technicallyrich(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eberechi24:
you all ignore technicallyrich. he is a troll. He wants to excite Igbo but unfortunately for him.igbos are wiser.
u no get sense atall.are igbos the only biafran.am i not a biafran too.
I have apologise to larrysun,i saw the title and the first paragraph and it was as if he was insulting our leader.
More over he is oroba and i know them,but fortunately he was not insulting him.
And i have appologise.
I know you are tripping for me because you saw rich as my moniker,i am but ,i have a girlfriend and dont pay women 5 hundred naira to sleep with them.
I m not intrested.look else were.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by rayvelez(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is it that coward Kanu that prefer his dog life more than you. You better grow up boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AT 30's / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) / Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.