Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Coconut Chin Chin Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coconut Chin Chin Recipe (1865 Views)

Delicious Coconut Chin Chin Recipe / Crunchy Vanilla Chin Chin: How To Make The Best Crunchy Christmas Chin Chin / How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Chin Chin Recipe by saiprojects(f): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Its as easy as ABC grin grin grin grin grin

Full recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9QFqMjemo0

1 Share

Re: Coconut Chin Chin Recipe by aydelicious: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
You said coconut chinchin recipe, you just place the chinchin picture on it, let see the recipe but the cutting of the chinchin is not too OK,but I'm so sorry to say that ooh,so that you can be improved yourself,may God help you,take cake and bye!

1 Like

Re: Coconut Chin Chin Recipe by saiprojects(f): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
But the recipe is there now ahn ahn you people sha and your criticisms lol, ok oh recipe is here- http://saiprojectscooking..com/2018/09/coconut-chin-chin-recipe.html

aydelicious:
You said coconut chinchin recipe, you just place the chinchin picture on it, let see the recipe but the cutting of the chinchin is not too OK,but I'm so sorry to say that ooh,so that you can be improved yourself,may God help you,take cake and bye!

(1) (Reply)

# / I Make Small Chops In Ikorodu. Call Or Whatsapp Me!!! / Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.