Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics (1760 Views)

Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics) / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by Butterflyleo: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Breaking : Confusion in Uvwie PDP as over five thousand persons from Hon Evelyn Oboro's Ward (ward one) earlier today dumped the PDP for APC .

The decampees led by a former legislator , Hon Tony Taire were warmly received by Senator Ovie Omo - Agege , Chief Great Ogboru and other top party leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by Butterflyleo: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Shox, senatordave1, Afamed, madridguy, sarrki, NgeneUkwuenu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Spelt: NgeneUkwenu.

You always find a way to deprive Ipob pigs night sleep, how you do it....i mean the timing....You are really an asset to the APC family...

Kudos..

To the Ipob pigs...Delta, Akwa Ibom, Rivers State all fallen to the APC..We are going to take all the crude oil from those states... grin gringrin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by deomelo: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Broom REVOLUTION all over Nigeria.

#SAIBABA2019

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by Butterflyleo: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

You always find a way to deprive Ipob pigs night sleep, how you do it....i mean the timing....You are really an asset to the APC family...

Kudos..

To the Ipob pigs...Delta, Akwa Ibom, Rivers State all fallen to the APC..We are going to take all the crude oil from those states... grin gringrin

You have mentioned the magic word " Crude Oil " or as they fondly call it, "Crude Oyel" grin

The Salvo of attacks you are going to receive my hand no dey o. cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Association of Pigs and Cockroaches (APC) come and chop. Your leader butterflyleo has prepared food for you grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by jumpandpas(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

A useless party that has nothing to offer to Nigerians are celebrating the defection of those they hitherto accused of looting and destroying Nigerian economy.

The only party that produced a lifeless president in the history of th world.

APC that chased omenka away from his ancestral land and killed his kinsmen.

Cc Immhotep Lzza GMbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by senatordave1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You have mentioned the magic word " Crude Oil " or as they fondly call it, "Crude Oyel" grin

The Salvo of attacks you are going to receive my hand no dey o. cheesy
I will comment tomorrow,i want sleep.but i want send u pm

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by jumpandpas(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
LONDON HOSPITAL BEDS...........Na Buhari dey rush us.....lol
Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by jumpandpas(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2018
deomelo:
Broom REVOLUTION all over Nigeria.

#SAIBABA2019

I want you to wake up by 04:00am.
Sit at edge of your bed if you hv any.
Ask yourself this question;

How old was my parents when Buhari was the military Head of state?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by deomelo: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
jumpandpas:

I want you to wake up by 04:00am.

Sit at edge of your bed if you hv any.

Ask yourself this question;

How old was my parents when Buhari was the military Head of state?.

[/s]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-aTcFvMGfvu4/Wm9XyYfkS_I/AAAAAAAAO8M/9Q86cWrAgagNTxnuek9XBgNJeAGPHkbWwCLcBGAs/s1600/Buhari%2B1.jpg[/img]

#SAIBABA2019

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by jumpandpas(m): 12:09am On Sep 03, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]
#SAIBABA2019[/b]

E pain am enter body.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by tuniski: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2018
TheLogicalMind:
Association of Pigs and Cockroaches (APC) come and chop. Your leader butterflyleo has prepared food for you grin

The young man is working real hard for the sinking buhari/apc. But the reality will soon hit him and the rest buharideens.
Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2018
tuniski:

The young man is working real hard for the sinking buhari/apc. But the reality will soon hit him and the rest buharideens.

They're actually too dumb to see their own hypocrisy. According to them PDP is the party of corruption and yet they are welcoming thousands of so-called corrupt politicians into their fold.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by tuniski: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

They're actually too dumb to see their own hypocrisy. According to them PDP is the party of corruption and yet they are welcoming thousands of so-called corrupt politicians into their fold.
That is the irony of their folly. Nigerians are genuinely disappointed and fed up with buhari/apc.

2019 the citizens shall speak out and loudly too! #buharitoDaura2019!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2018
tuniski:

That is the irony of their folly. Nigerians are genuinely disappointed and fed up with buhari/apc.

2019 the citizens shall speak out and loudly too! #buharitoDaura2019!

I fear for the worst come 2019. I've been hearing about 30,000 phantom polling units that APC has created to assist with their heavy rigging come 2019. When you add their ban on allowing people to bring handsets to polling units and their deliberate policy to frustrate people from getting PVCs, trouble is already brewing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by Nogodye(m): 12:42am On Sep 03, 2018
James Ibori defection will be massive-ful...lol.PDP is a go.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:37am On Sep 03, 2018
2019 should one fast pls!
Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by igbjeremy: 3:54am On Sep 03, 2018
Click for free airtime codes and fun chats @my whatsapp group 4play IG / 18+ 18+ 18+*
https:///ADt7h59ke2M7R9PJ5HptUp
Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by shox(m): 4:10am On Sep 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Kudos..

You've said it all butterflyleo is really a blessing
He gave us the voice to speak in the midst of all the noise happening around by garnishing us with facts
The wailers noise is about to increase x10

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by shox(m): 4:14am On Sep 03, 2018
tuniski:

Reality
Which one?
Am so sure you don't have your pvc
Make people wey get make dem talk
Abeg shift tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by mikhe2(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2018
Deltans don't like okowa... People are only going to Apc cos of ogboruh . And we deltans are gonna vote in ogboruh not because he's in Apc . Just that we wanna give him a chance
Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 03, 2018
jumpandpas:

A useless party that has nothing to offer to Nigerians are celebrating the defection of those they hitherto accused of looting and destroying Nigerian economy.

The only party that produced a lifeless president in the history of th world.

APC that chased omenka away from his ancestral land and killed his kinsmen.

Cc Immhotep Lzza GMbuharii

lifeless APC

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom gmbuharii greenback

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by Babacele: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Kudos..

They already taken.
it baffles PDP how Buhari has brought and managed peace in the ND in a recession! Compare it to 16years of oil boom but which PDP turned to bloody doom for Nigerians and Ndeltans. Said Buhari!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by Oblang(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

I fear for the worst come 2019. I've been hearing about 30,000 phantom polling units that APC has created to assist with their heavy rigging come 2019. When you add their ban on allowing people to bring handsets to polling units and their deliberate policy to frustrate people from getting PVCs, trouble is already brewing.

Oga stop preempting with all this ur rigging rhetorics. Buhari will defeat any of ur candidate hands down..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by Sharpshooota: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2018
We know propaganda once we see it....

A P C is for terrorists
Buhari is a killer of Christians and has nothing to offer except stealing people's lands

Such party cannot find thrive in the better south
Re: Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics by jchioma: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Here we go again. Whether the whole south south defects to APC is not an issue, in 2019, APC, PDP, etc will collab to send the lifeless one back to daura.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows How To Get Fake Waec Certificate? / Atiku Will Never Be President / Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.