Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket (8424 Views)

Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu / I’ll Defeat Buhari, Atiku Through Ballot Revolution, Says Olawepo-hashim / How I’ll Defeat Buhari And Atiku– Peoples Trust Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by agwom(m): 4:53am On Sep 03, 2018
A former governor of Jigawa State and PDP presidential aspirant, Alhaji Sule Lamido, has said that he will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari at the 2019 polls if he secures the party’s presidential ticket.

Lamido said this, yesterday, when he addressed Nasarawa State Working Committee of the party in Lafia.

The aspirant said since he is also from the North, he has more to offer to reposition the country than President Buhari.

He added that since he had served the party and the country in various capacities, he understood the challenges and solutions.

Lamido also called on the leadership of the party to reward faithful members ahead of the 2019 general elections.

While in Makurdi yesterday, the former governor of Jigawa State took a swipe at the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), saying that it thrived on falsehood and demonising perceived opposition.

Lamido spoke during a visit to Governor Samuel Ortom and other PDP stakeholders in Benue State in furtherance of consultations for his 2019 presidential ambition.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/lamido-i-ll-defeat-buhari-if-i-secure-pdp-ticket-268344.html
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by chriskosherbal(m): 4:55am On Sep 03, 2018
The game is on....2019 will definitely be interesting.

Check out my signature. ..
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Benekruku(m): 4:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Naxo!

Lamido has a constitutional and human right to self-service his ego and encourage himself.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by sarrki(m): 5:00am On Sep 03, 2018
Secure it first
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Becoted001(m): 5:00am On Sep 03, 2018
Get the form

1 Like

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by kennypoju04: 5:06am On Sep 03, 2018
Na befot nko
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy.

For more JOKES.
Text : LAMIDO to 419
wink cheesy grin wink grin

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by creatorsverse(m): 5:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Na so dem dey start with their fake promises
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by IMASTEX: 5:43am On Sep 03, 2018
"The aspirant said since he is also from the North, he has more to offer to reposition the country than President Buhari."

The bolded is your only interest that qualifies you just like your kind. It is a pity. Nigerians should learn from their mistakes. Whoever has the answer to how they intend to realize their promises should get the vote. Enough of vague promises just to win.

Meanwhile, you can end premature expulsion, weak attention & low sperm count using natural means without side effects. See my profile for details.

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Catastrophe1: 5:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Way to go lamido, good luck

1 Like

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Okewa(m): 5:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Pls post buhari let us insult him abit biko his our president we love insulting him if that is d only empowerment we gain from him is OK pls post him

1 Like

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by 1972xy: 5:46am On Sep 03, 2018
We are waiting for you. Secure the ticket first. Prisoner like you.Nigerians are waiting.

8 Likes

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by estyvino(m): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2018
My ticket don cut
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Nukilia: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Replacing stupid with stupid!
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Gkay1(m): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2018
just imagine, replacing lifeless man with stupid man.
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by joeyswift(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Lamido we will start our election here on NL, to save INEC's 242 billion. Like for Buhari and share for Lamido

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by soldadoe(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2018
PDP should gum or Join all of the presidential aspirants together, They cant defeat Buhari.. grin..they better change the party name and also gum or Join APGA grin and co... By 2039, wink things would av changed.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by luizkyworld(m): 5:51am On Sep 03, 2018
It's high time we engaged this polithiefcians in a presidential debate, so they can tell us in clear terms about their manifesto. I still can't understand why they run away from open debates. Without presidential debates & opinion polls, there are definitely no elections in America. With all due respect to the office of our president, I think PMB knew he had little or nothing to offer, that's why he ran away from presidential debate in 2015.
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by MYHUBBY: 5:52am On Sep 03, 2018
atiku is the only candidate that can challenge buhari in north coupled with a popular marketable southern running mate preferentially picking a southwesterners where APC VP came from, that's what can give PDP the courage to talk till then they're all hallucinating

1 Like

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by excomarow(m): 5:52am On Sep 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga Secondus, abeg which kind ogogoro you give all this your aspirants sef.

They behaving as if they are not Northerners.

Lamido, even for state, Buhari will beat you hands-down.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by EazyMoh(m): 5:58am On Sep 03, 2018
Oga Sule. You that all your protégé candidates where beaten blue-black at the polls in 2015 by unknown candidates even in your local government?
I like Lamido but he overrates himself and so does his followers. Just like Tambuwal who just a PA few years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Quality20(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2018
we can't go back to PDP so soon. Not after giving them 16years and nothing to show for it but corruption and bad governance

4 Likes

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by ironheart(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2018
There seems to be no real alternative for Buhari right now. Until the primary election of every party is concluded. We all have to speculate
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by ClassiqLegend(m): 6:02am On Sep 03, 2018
Hmm i think dis man's head dey link oil,chai no talk am again
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Abdulgorozo: 6:03am On Sep 03, 2018
lamido u think say na north u go rule...yeye man go sit down for house, ur mates dey contest for governor now..u no fit defeat my PMB, OUR PMB, everybody PMB...

SAI BABA
SAI OSINBAJO
SAI ASO ROCK X2

5 Likes

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Kaybaba5(m): 6:09am On Sep 03, 2018
We don hear you.......
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by solex1988(m): 6:13am On Sep 03, 2018
Lami what?
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Benekruku:
Naxo!

Lamido has a constitutional and human right to self-service his ego and encourage himself.
Naso
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Sep 03, 2018
solex1988:
Lami what?
Lami.......Do! cheesy grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by damola1: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Just like Johnathan.. buhari was that guy we believed could help our matter.. until we found out Oyo na our case.

All these other ones don’t inspire crap...
Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by soburtunde: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2018
Well it's a free world , Lamido can continue dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket by Humblega(m): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Everyone is a political heavyweight in his eye. May b he is seeing some pple gathering, not knwng day set want to scam him.

Bro Lamido if eventually u get pdp ticket ( of wc its probability is too small)..... U will lose heavily in main election. U will even lose jigawa.

Since it is a dream.....u are free to continue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powerful forces behind crisis in ANN - Jay Samuel / Fighting Insecurity: Police Arrests 7 Suspected Arms Dealers In Jos, Taraba / Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.