Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together (25286 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani And Gov El-rufai’s Son, Bashir, Trade Words / 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi / Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by praizblog: 5:46am On Sep 03, 2018
Senator Shehu Sani was pictured with his Beautiful little princess.

She's so cute ..

Gist from praize news

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/senator-shehu-sani-pose-beautiful-daughterpics/

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by praizblog: 5:46am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by hannysur8(m): 6:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Beautiful daughter with lovely Dad

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by fk001(m): 6:09am On Sep 03, 2018
IPOB former role model, now they are insulting him because they have clash of interest and contrary opinion cheesy

Shehu Sani is a wise man.

Only wise people can see the good in Buhari.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by SadiqBabaSani: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Wen re dey giving her out to one old man. Aisha was less D's age wen buhari forced himself on Her.

True or False

Click Like Fr True

Share for false

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by Abfinest007(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2018
beautiful girl with a senseless dad

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2018
What a cute little beautiful Angel kiss
Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by AuroraB(f): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2018
Or, his grand daughter cry

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by Crossboy(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by AlphaStyles(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2018
I just pray she grows up and marry who she wants thats if 1 alhaja never dy eye her
Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by wildchild1: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Make she ripe quick oo grin

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by flyca: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, the reason why Muslim ladies are more decent than their Christian counterparts is the Islamic upbringing meted on Muslim girls. This young girl is well dressed and covered while a visit to churches every Sundays will reveal the immorality in Christian women who wear seductive cloth to give pastors erection. No wonder prostitution is common among we Christians. I'm ashamed to be a Christian sometimes sad
Have you reunited with your twins yet?
Lemme pray its not this silly attitude you always display on NL that pursued her angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by straighttalk(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2018
And what
Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2018
flyca:

Have you reunited with your twins yet?

Shut down

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by tunary(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2018
So this one also want to join the league of family show off on the internet
Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by Tundeobama(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, the reason why Muslim ladies are more decent than their Christian counterparts is the Islamic upbringing meted on Muslim girls. This young girl is well dressed and covered with the tenets of Islam while a visit to churches every Sundays will reveal the immorality in Christian women who wear seductive cloth to give pastors erection. No wonder prostitution is common among we Christians. I'm ashamed to be a Christian sometimes sad
This stupid muslim op ban this goat from Kastina.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, the reason why Muslim ladies are more decent than their Christian counterparts is the Islamic upbringing meted on Muslim girls. This young girl is well dressed and covered with the tenets of Islam while a visit to churches every Sundays will reveal the immorality in Christian women who wear seductive cloth to give pastors erection. No wonder prostitution is common among we Christians. I'm ashamed to be a Christian sometimes sad
That will not stop you or any other paedophile from deflowering her undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by hacunamatata: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Ipob is not gullible as your people. We will always commend you when you perform as expected and vis.....
Your Lord and personal saviour brought recession, made Nigeria the poorest country even when the price of crude oil has increased.
Naira is now the third worse currency in the world.
Price of petrol is now 145
Kerosene above 200
Boko haram is now entering barracks every now and den
Cattle people nko?
Where is the employment?
Think dip not sai baba even when he is lifeless
Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2018
GoTV:
shut up Oga.... Have u not seen deeper life dresses... Some of una like mundane things.... As if it makes any difference...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by bixton(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, the reason why Muslim ladies are more decent than their Christian counterparts is the Islamic upbringing meted on Muslim girls. [b]This young girl is well dressed and covered with the tenets of Islam [/b]while a visit to churches every Sundays will reveal the immorality in Christian women who wear seductive cloth to give pastors erection. No wonder prostitution is common among we Christians. I'm ashamed to be a Christian sometimes sad

Just a brief re-think of the bold in your statement........
What's the correlation of the dressing of a young muslim "girl" to the dressing of "women"

Immorality has no bounds and its not particular to any single religion.
If you're ashamed of being a fake christian kindly choose the religion that does not indulge in immorality or prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by intelligentgold: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=GoTV post=70854569] Even though I'm a born again Christian, the reason why Muslim ladies are more decent than their Christian counterparts is the Islamic upbringing meted on Muslim girls. This young girl is well dressed and covered with the tenets of Islam while a visit to churches every Sundays will reveal the immorality in Christian women who wear seductive cloth to give pastors erection. No wonder prostitution is common among we Christians. I'm ashamed to be a Christian sometimes

Senator Shehu Sani is a Christian, its just d normal Kaduna attire......
Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by lastempero: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2018
Pose with the bigger ones.
Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by AKzee(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2018
GoTV:
Please keep the faith. Sorry! There's no compulsion in religion. You can switch at any time.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by ODUBEZE: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

That will not stop you or any other paedophile from deflowering her undecided
cheesy grin grin grin
Chai!!!! This uppercut is too much!

See finishing!!!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by Deckline(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2018
fk001:
IPOB former role model, now they are insulting him because they have clash of interest and contrary opinion cheesy

Shehu Sani is a wise man.

Only wise people can see the good in Buhari.
Indeed. You and i both know that is a lie. Its only a foolish person that will still stick to a killer of dreams and hopes. He has succeeded in improverishing the entire society at large and you still stand here to defend him. I don't blame you much sir,maybe you are among the few elite men who are benefiting from the government. Why will you bite a finger that feeds you? Buhari has done more harm than good and the country is better off without him.
Permit me to quote your last text
-only fools would still support buhari despite his ignominius activities.
Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by Iamzik: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2018
GoTV:

We dash you to the terrorists.
Being a Christian is not by force.

Cover cover Alhajas in my area are worse. I have been in the north and I've seen it all. Muslim guys drinking alcohol in ablution kettle. Young ladies being passed around despite their hijab complete with black sock, hand glove and face viel.

Keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by Geeprays1(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2018
GoTV:
It is quite true an observation, even I have also noticed that long time. But rather than being ashamed, it has helped me to take my stand and guard my salvation jealously. Because until Jesus comes back we will continue to have both sheep and goat in the church, but know where you belong. It is only the sheep that will be raptured. Which do you prefer?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by udemzyudex(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2018
GoTV:

Chai chai chai chai.

You're saying what you don't know oga.

You never jam Muslim girls, na them ffuck around pass, especially the married ones.
Forget about the covering from head to toe oo, na that one dem dey use deceive those who dem wan deceive.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by kabrudrapist: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) / Sanwo-olu, Wike, Fayose Arrive Lagos For COWLSO Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.