Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days (7020 Views)

Glo Blackberry Subscription(daily) / The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User / Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days by aaidel(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2010
well i had the money and i dont really like doing anything regularly i usually forget until i need it so i end up doing thigs in bulk dstv internet etc i wanted to pay for a year but the glo guy convinced me not to i called to thank him after the second month
Re: Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days by toljoe: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2010
Thanks 2 u guyz 4 ur info here. I am using blackberry 9530 and since I subscribe with glo 4 d Bizmonth, I have not been able to check my e-mail, I am not sure if it is d phone problem or glo problem, Can anyone please help me out
Re: Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days by eshostic: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2010
just changed my blackberry to bold touch and cannot receive or send mail again
Re: Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days by Mcleo007(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
Glo bis is ok,but there data bundle sucks. On their website,every package; whether daily,weekly or monthly is given as unlimited but its more lik a scam. Unlike mtn that stays true to that,their daily data bundle is 10mb, weekly is 100mb nd monthly 1.5gb. That is rubbish. It means u cnt stream videos for long without losing ur data bundle.
Re: Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days by olsmade(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2011
no post since august but i'll still post. 've been trying to send bismonth to 777 for about a day now and it keeps saying SMS rejected on glo. all efforts to get customer care to fix it have proved abortive n they just keep suggesting random things. I've adequate credit on my fone. i removed my sim n put in someone else's bb n it still returns d same error. Pls help.
Re: Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days by TCD: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2011
olsmade:

no post since august but i'll still post. 've been trying to send bismonth to 777 for about a day now and it keeps saying SMS rejected on glo. all efforts to get customer care to fix it have proved abortive n they just keep suggesting random things. I've adequate credit on my fone. i removed my sim n put in someone else's bb n it still returns d same error. Pls help.

Since the error was still same when u inserted your sim into another bb then I guess the problem is with your SIM/LINE. Have you checked your message centre number to confirm its correct? If your message center number is wrong on your SIM you won't be able to send SMS's.
Re: Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days by DRIV3R: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
i use GLO with bb 8520,
did the monthly BIS on the 9th and on the 10th service was terminated abruptly, now after so many calls and emails and visits to the customer care office both in Lokoja and Lagos,

NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE!!!!

We should demand an extention of our service to cover this period.

We pay hard earned money for service and when it is not rendered , that llegally is a breach of contract.

WE MUST RESIST THIS,EMAIL blackberry@gloworld.com and demand your rights!!!!
Re: Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days by gabe: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
I thot d problem was from my sim. Glo bis is epilectic. I can only browse if I recharge. Any glo staff in d house, let us know what is happening.
Re: Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days by stephenponti(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
gabe: I thot d problem was from my sim. Glo bis is epilectic. I can only browse if I recharge. Any glo staff in d house, let us know what is happening.

grin grin grin grin grin thread abandoned since 2000000011 u digged up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S III Will Be Unveiled Today / FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI / Help On Zain Internet Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.