Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! (4320 Views)

Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop / Will You Play Online & Offline PC Games In A Gaming Lounge? / My Son Wants A Gaming Computer, What Would You Recommend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by ALLU: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2018
A fast growing and exciting gaming company with a great workplace culture is hiring for 2 positions: Online Community Manager and Offline Community Manager. All applicants must reside in Enugu.

Offline Community Manager

Job Requirements
- Should be ready to learn a lot
- Should be passionate and knowledgeable about gaming
- Should be a quick thinker
- Should be ready to travel often
- Should be good at making friends and managing people
- Should be able to speak fluent English
- Everything else can be learnt on the job

Online Community Manager
- Should be passionate and knowledgeable about gaming
- Should be a fluent speaker and writer of English
- Should be great at making friends and managing people
- Everything else can be learnt on the job

The pay is attractive and will grow with performance, your will learn so much from the job, and most of all, it will be the most fun for anyone who loves gaming and would like to use this love to make a living. Please send an email to csaenugu@tutanota.com if you qualify, or help share this with anyone you know who does.
Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by khalhokage(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2018
Must the online manager also reside in Enugu?
Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by 9tailskid: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2018
What are the academic requirements if any?
Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by Thegamingorca(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by myself13: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2018
hmm
Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by PortHardcore: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
How come they not asking for a degree in computer engineering or computer graphics?
Sounds weird.
Oh they hiring for community managers! grin

3 Likes

Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by PortHardcore: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Can you provide details of the gaming company?
What platform have they made games for?
What kind of games?
hope its not sports or card games.

1 Like

Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2018
Is it possible for the online community manager to work from any part of the country?
Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by winner007: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by Voxelreviews: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2018
I am expert in Gaming Laptops, you can hire me as well. I am ready for the trial smiley
Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 18, 2018
PortHardcore:
How come they not asking for a degree in computer engineering or computer graphics?
Sounds weird.
Oh they hiring for community managers! grin
And which UNI in Nigeria will teach you game development with their incredibly outdated syllabus.

2 Likes

Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by Thegamingorca(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hacker advert cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cao come and see cheesy
Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by Darkseid(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
grossintel:
And which UNI in Nigeria will teach you game development with their incredibly outdated syllabus.
Baba the thing tire me oo, I have up to five friends that studied computer science, none of them sabi format laptop or even know what linux is.

1 Like

Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Darkseid:
Baba the thing tire me oo, I have up to five friends that studied computer science, none of them sabi format laptop or even know what linux is.
My brother, I got admission in Esust to study computer science and dropped out that same year because I couldn't stand the joke they called education. My father nearly disowned me, I told him it's better I study a course I know nothing about than computer science in Nigeria when I have YouTube and Udemy. It's a big shame.

2 Likes

Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by Darkseid(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
grossintel:
My brother, I got admission in Esust to study computer science and dropped out that same year because I couldn't stand the joke they called education. My father nearly disowned me, I told him it's better I study a course I know nothing about than computer science in Nigeria when I have YouTube and Udemy. It's a big shame.
It's just a waste of time in Nigeria, all they did in my school was to solve maths and learn ancient programming languages with no practicals.

2 Likes

Re: A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! by titigenius: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2019
how delightful, a gaming company in enugu.

(1) (Reply)

Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Buy & Hacked / Installed Games / Where Can I Download Games For Ps2 / Top 5 World War 2(WWII) Android Games[screenshots]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.