Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Regret Not Giving Men Chance & Getting Pregnant When I Was Younger-Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regret Not Giving Men Chance & Getting Pregnant When I Was Younger-Linda Ikeji (1169 Views)

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye / Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Not Giving Men Chance & Getting Pregnant When I Was Younger-Linda Ikeji by Magichand: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2018
Wish I were younger...would get pregnant every year for the next four years back to back! Lol. It's been such an amazing experience so far. #Joy! -

Those were the touching words of Nigerian female blogger Linda Ikeji who is currently pregnant with her first child for an Itsekiri businessman who is very close to the current petroleum minister and ofcourse has sufficient access to the country's looted funds. I believe this is a clear sign of warning for younger women who claim to be feminists when things are not quite going their way and then turn back to regular loving women when they manage to find a rich politician who steals the country's money to fund their dangerously greedy and selfish ambitions.

We are very happy for Linda Ikeji on realizing the mistakes she made when she was younger.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-regret-not-giving-men-chance-and-getting-pregnant-when-i-was-younger-linda-ikeji/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: I Regret Not Giving Men Chance & Getting Pregnant When I Was Younger-Linda Ikeji by gaby(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2018
When you were busy feministing and being a strong independent woman.

I wonder what's happening to the many naive girls your two-faced rhetoric had led believing in the wrong and astray.

Wish you a safe delivery..

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Giving Men Chance & Getting Pregnant When I Was Younger-Linda Ikeji by amaniro: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Regrets regrets!

Celibacy is bae wink
Re: I Regret Not Giving Men Chance & Getting Pregnant When I Was Younger-Linda Ikeji by Nancydearie(f): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2018
Good for her.
Re: I Regret Not Giving Men Chance & Getting Pregnant When I Was Younger-Linda Ikeji by ObioraEmeka(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2018
I have an IG page I want to sell. 15.5k followers

See the insights below

Re: I Regret Not Giving Men Chance & Getting Pregnant When I Was Younger-Linda Ikeji by itspzpics(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Sorry eehn
Re: I Regret Not Giving Men Chance & Getting Pregnant When I Was Younger-Linda Ikeji by cassidy1996(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2018
no need to regret , GOD's time is the best
Re: I Regret Not Giving Men Chance & Getting Pregnant When I Was Younger-Linda Ikeji by enoch273: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2018
Regret ke! The most important thing is you did what 90% thought was impossible and still made a name for yourself.

People will talk, but you will always remain a goal.
Re: I Regret Not Giving Men Chance & Getting Pregnant When I Was Younger-Linda Ikeji by Tamarapetty(f): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2018
That's nice but we don't care.
Re: I Regret Not Giving Men Chance & Getting Pregnant When I Was Younger-Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2018
Heh.

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Actress, Joseph Anita Shares Sexy Bikini Throwback Photo / Angry Nicki Minaj Reveal Cardi B Will DIE SOON For Daring To Attack Her / Fan React To Mercy Aigbe’s Post On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.