Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift (19457 Views)

Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend / Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate ! Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by JacksonOyibo: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
smiley
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by rOsy247(f): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Alex right now..

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by Anchor535(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Always looking 4 a way 2 stay relevant. Shebi she sent it 2 u? Y didn't u thank her den? Mtchew make bbn4 start wader u go still dey Mke ur stupid noise again.
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by patrickcollins: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Is this news now, why not report when she enter bathroom, at least some guys here will see and learn how to bath.
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by sochey(f): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Whatever happened to phone call?
Or Abi they want to take us back to the era of letter writing. undecided
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by Donjazzy12(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Correctgist:
Former BBNaija House mate, Cynthia Nwadiora has written a heart warming letter to Lanre Da Silva thanking him for the beautiful red attire which he gave to her as a gift.

Ceec who wore the dress to the AMVCA 2018 took to instagram to appreciate Lanre for the dress as she shares photos of the dress.

She wrote :

Dear @lanredasilvaajayi
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw your gift! I am truly blessed to have someone like you, your thoughtfulness, understanding, warm voice that reminds me of the feeling of having a mother; you have my eternal gratitude.
I have no idea how to return the favor. Until I do, thank you.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ceec-writes-a-letter-to-lanre-da-silva-thanks-him-for-his-gift/

The sister of LEO is a lesbian
She is interested in Ceecee.
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by eddiiii: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
So lovely of Leo, haters go and smell shit. You that said you don't understand, you will soon run mad, people who don't understand things do run mad you can join them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orezi On Palliatives: No Hope For Nigeria Until Politicians Start Going To Jail / Divorce: Emeka Ike Runs To High Court In Lagos To Stop Wife / Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.