Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,320 members, 7,857,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

President Buhari Massively Leading Saraki, Kwankwaso And Atiku In Online Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Massively Leading Saraki, Kwankwaso And Atiku In Online Poll (2521 Views)

Why Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso Won’t Return To APC - Daily Trust / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Massively Leading Saraki, Kwankwaso And Atiku In Online Poll by Sirjamo: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
If I could amend the constitution, there would be no presidential election next year, why should we waste money on that when it's obvious Buhari is going nowhere?
Re: President Buhari Massively Leading Saraki, Kwankwaso And Atiku In Online Poll by senatordave1(m): 12:33am On Sep 04, 2018
DeBrain045:
All most all the so called buhari supporters above me are hungry citizens with smart phone and data
My brother whether you like it or not,opinion polls most times gives us an idea of what to come.buhari hasnt even started campaigning unlike all pdp aspirants that are campaigning yet he beats them in almost every polls.even the various rerun and bye elections still show tell tale signs.
Finally,majority of those that partake in online polls are southerners yet hes winning the polls.talkless of if northerners are partaking.buhari will win again by a landslide
Re: President Buhari Massively Leading Saraki, Kwankwaso And Atiku In Online Poll by deomelo: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

The last time I checked, no one is a dunce here

Saraki will soon teach you guys modern day politics

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7693956_screenshot20180902135219_jpeg13e0f02e285cab74d50807fd73cdae98

Even Bobrisky trashed your uncle...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Massively Leading Saraki, Kwankwaso And Atiku In Online Poll by Metuh: 1:11am On Sep 04, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

He pain you? heya sorry chai see painment from a 4th class citizen.

And the so called numbers will be added to South East vote right? ..
You are just clueless like your hero. Get a life cos you never see anything..
You were even dumber than I thought, won't they vote for PDP or their preferred candidate too?

use your sense for once bros
Re: President Buhari Massively Leading Saraki, Kwankwaso And Atiku In Online Poll by DeBrain045(m): 1:33am On Sep 04, 2018
senatordave1:

My brother whether you like it or not,opinion polls most times gives us an idea of what to come.buhari hasnt even started campaigning unlike all pdp aspirants that are campaigning yet he beats them in almost every polls.even the various rerun and bye elections still show tell tale signs.
Finally,majority of those that partake in online polls are southerners yet hes winning the polls.talkless of if northerners are partaking.buhari will win again by a landslide
I KNOW YOU ARE NOT PAID FOR THIS JUST LOOK FOR A JOB AND GETS ENGAGED
Re: President Buhari Massively Leading Saraki, Kwankwaso And Atiku In Online Poll by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2018
Metuh:

You were even dumber than I thought, won't they vote for PDP or their preferred candidate too?

use your sense for once bros

I am not surprised at ur cluelessness that figures means vote that will come from south east as a region.the Figures include those ibos who reside in Lagos and the likes. Cos during elections they will have to go back to where they registered. Even if I open your head to put those words u won't still understand. Try and Get a dog brain to replace the one u Re using presently. You are no match for me, so stop wasting ur time replying what u don't understand ok..
Re: President Buhari Massively Leading Saraki, Kwankwaso And Atiku In Online Poll by Metuh: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

I am not surprised at ur cluelessness that figures means vote that will come from south east as a region.the Figures include those ibos who reside in Lagos and the likes. Cos during elections they will have to go back to where they registered. Even if I open your head to put those words u won't still understand. Try and Get a dog brain to replace the one u Re using presently. You are no match for me, so stop wasting ur time replying what u don't understand ok..
So I and my family that registered and have been voting outside SE before you were born are also part of the 7 million?

Majority of Igbos that stay outside SE will vote in their place of current abode or why did you think the Oba of Lagos threatened to drown Ndigbos?

Your moniker should be YoungDumb4ever. grin You know nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA President's Impressive Scoresheet After 1st Year In Office / Rochas Building Bridges Without Iron Rods / 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.