Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently (32129 Views)

Meet The Trending Nigerian Pastor Jerry Eze And His Shocking Source Of Power / Bbnaija Gifty Slams Nigerian Musicians For Not Using Local Dialects To Sing / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Eponyeeboz: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
FisifunKododada:
cheesy cheesy 75 % Yoruba, 25 % Ikwerre. YorubaAmaka!! IkwerreAmaka! cheesy cheesy

We own music in this side.

All the 13 Grammys won by Nigerians were won by Yorubas.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by kunmiiii: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Eeehh, Did someone just put Duncan mighty and "GLOBALLY" in the same sentence!!!

2 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Donald3d(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Am I the only one seeing a devlish album art ?

3 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by adioolayi(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
You can call it Noise..... Olamide's Motigbana is disturbing everywhere with is dance step... kpakukpaku Abi Wetin dey call am. grin. grin
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by SirLakes: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
rs172:

Check for her at Wizkid house..

Haha cheesy

Antiee Tiwa cannot be ridding that small boy Dickson joor

2 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
wack write up
a lot of lame ass music bloggers around these days

4 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Soulsymbol99: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Runtown nko?

1 Like

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Trexnemesis(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
rs172:

Check for her at Wizkid house..

Wizkid's bed, you meant!
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by rayobaba(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
Rubbish and biased selection. Am not supporting anybody. " From his own point of view" shows bias. Don't give us artist point of view, u are to give us Ur reasons of selection.
Postingdayinfo:
Music is simply the best medium to express happiness, joy and love, while some find solace in enjoying music for the sole purpose to fill in the empty gaps and sad memories of both past and present.

But today, we would be entertaining you with Top4 Musicians whose music never disappoints.

1. Wizkid

Wizkid is inarguably the best in the music sphere currently.

He has dominated the Nigerian music world for years and still buzzing fans and haters alike. He is the best thing after the legendary Fela Kuti. Wizkid who have successfully featured on various collaborations internationally and locally, can never be forgotten in a hurry, because aside his musical power, he also paved way for various artiste internationally.

2. Davido

Davido has changed the pace of music in recent years.

From Assurance, to Fall etc. He is a constant hit maker. He was the 2018 BET AWARD WINNER.

Davido who is in a serious relationship with his current girlfriend, has dominated the music world from his own point of view, and he has gained millions of fans and few numbers of haters alike.

3. Kizz Daniel

Kizz Daniel is simply the most talented musician in Nigeria presently.

He is underrated in the music world, but we cannot exclude him totally from our list, atleast we all at Postingday dances to the melody of his music.

From Yeba to No Do etc, Kizz Daniel always impress his fans every time. Although he is currently at war with his record label (G-Worldwide) .

4. Duncan Mighty
Starting from the days of Wene Mighty, Duncan Mighty never fails to impress the audience.

His sudden return to the music scene is shaking the music tables globally. Duncan Mighty is inevitably the biggest hit in the industry presently. He has featured almost all the top trending superstars, and he is currently hoping to collaborate with few more.

Fake Love by Duncan Mighty was the breakthrough he needed to captivate his position among the Nigerian music lover. His 2018 debut was an unpredictable event, yet a fruitful one for the artiste.

5. Copyrights Of Postingday.com

Sources: https://postingday.com/2018/07/31/top4-most-trending-nigerian-musicians-currently/
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by FisifunKododada: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

We own music in this side.

All the 13 Grammys won by Nigerians were won by Yorubas.

No doubt. That's one reason those people from the other side are always pained grin

4 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
And no tiwa, tuface, Mr real and tekno? Can you imagine?...

6 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Slimcase?!
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by OttHin: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
DCONE1:
I hate that stupid tuface Amaka song

I think you are very ____.
grin

1 Like

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Annruby: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
hazan041:
Olamide DA?
OUNDA SIX FIVE
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by gatecrash123: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
my top 4 1. davido 2. Duncan mighty 3. Simi 4. wizkid
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by encryptjay(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

He should go and join the choir at MUSON Centre na.
Kikikiki grin
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Larryslim(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Only a biased MF will rate Wizkid over davido this year!
Since last year,davido has been on top of the game!
Please give credit to whom deserves it,everyone knows Rn Davido is No1 in Africa!

4 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by hopexter(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
ikorodureporta:
First time I'm liking Olamide's song.....i'm sure he stole d concept frm somewhere

motigbana.....moti-elevate cheesy .

O sha ti mu igbo e tun grin
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Rick9(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
EXLOVER:
Davido is good, but I'm tired of hearing his song of late, they all sound the same. His video sef, I'm tired of his facial expression on his videos, him trying so hard to raise that his short turtle neck. He is always acting like who wants to cry.
Trashy piece of shit, i think say na only me notice
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Rick9(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tiwa should be on the list

Same with Falz

8 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by bayonet: 12:14am On Sep 04, 2018
This here could pass for one of the most ridiculously biased write up I have come across in a while.

It shows absolute unfairness to many other artists and undeserved praise singing of Wizkid from a Wizkid fan.

I think OP doesn't know the meaning of the word "TRENDING".

Davido has been in the news almost about every day since the turn of this year for one reason or the other coupled with the amount of songs he has released this year, unless there is a new meaning to "trending".

It is also blasphemous to say Wizkid is d next best thing after Fela Kuti (whose title of best is equally contentious) to have come out of Nigeria musically, showing that the OP was only birthed in the late 90's or early 2K's. Wizkid sings songs, he does not make music. If he makes music, what does the likes of Sunny Ade's make? People who have over 40 hit albums to their names.

This is practically an abuse of social media, a display ignorance and illiteracy of a blind fan boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by itchie: 3:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Junk write up by a lazy blogger

2 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by femi4: 5:55am On Sep 04, 2018
TrumpDonald2:
Take it or leave it, Amaka is a hit and 2face is trending. You dont like the song, fine. But if you say it's not good, go sing your own make I hear. Thank you.

Lol.. And SoundCity FM is playing it right now
Don't mind haters

1 Like

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2018
Postingdayinfo:
Music is simply the best medium to express happiness, joy and love, while some find solace in enjoying music for the sole purpose to fill in the empty gaps and sad memories of both past and present.

But today, we would be entertaining you with Top4 Musicians whose music never disappoints.

1. Wizkid

Wizkid is inarguably the best in the music sphere currently.

He has dominated the Nigerian music world for years and still buzzing fans and haters alike. He is the best thing after the legendary Fela Kuti. Wizkid who have successfully featured on various collaborations internationally and locally, can never be forgotten in a hurry, because aside his musical power, he also paved way for various artiste internationally.

2. Davido

Davido has changed the pace of music in recent years.

From Assurance, to Fall etc. He is a constant hit maker. He was the 2018 BET AWARD WINNER.

Davido who is in a serious relationship with his current girlfriend, has dominated the music world from his own point of view, and he has gained millions of fans and few numbers of haters alike.

3. Kizz Daniel

Kizz Daniel is simply the most talented musician in Nigeria presently.

He is underrated in the music world, but we cannot exclude him totally from our list, atleast we all at Postingday dances to the melody of his music.

From Yeba to No Do etc, Kizz Daniel always impress his fans every time. Although he is currently at war with his record label (G-Worldwide) .

4. Duncan Mighty
Starting from the days of Wene Mighty, Duncan Mighty never fails to impress the audience.

His sudden return to the music scene is shaking the music tables globally. Duncan Mighty is inevitably the biggest hit in the industry presently. He has featured almost all the top trending superstars, and he is currently hoping to collaborate with few more.

Fake Love by Duncan Mighty was the breakthrough he needed to captivate his position among the Nigerian music lover. His 2018 debut was an unpredictable event, yet a fruitful one for the artiste.

5. Copyrights Of Postingday.com

Sources: https://postingday.com/2018/07/31/top4-most-trending-nigerian-musicians-currently/

Im in australia n i love wizkid. Never heard the others tho. Ive heard of davido but not actually listened to any of his music. Wizkids hot plus i like his music.
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Tylerbreeze(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2018
Tecno suppose dey dat list and not kizz Daniel
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by cheta02(m): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2018
Trending .....

1. Davido

2. Peruzzi

3. Tiwa

4. Duncan mighty

5. Wizkid

6. Tubaba

7. Papi chulo (Timaya)

2 Likes

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Teeboi56: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2018
My one is davido

1 Like

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Airforce1(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Missyford31:

Im in australia n i love wizkid. Never heard the others tho. Ive heard of davido but not actually listened to any of his music. Wizkids hot plus i like his music.

You too dey show yourself

1 Like

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by rickyrex(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2018
Postingdayinfo:

grin atleast , he is trying nah grin
ask that dude what is legbegbe. The song has meaning than the trash he mentioned

1 Like

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by rickyrex(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2018
AudiozillaGears:

I believe 2baba could have done better on the hook, but the verse was good. the problem I have with the song is the lyrics.
please name any of the so called mentioned artiste whose song has a message or good lyrics

1 Like

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by rickyrex(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2018
OttHin:
Where is Terry-g? Is he now a pastor.
come to agbara on 19th of this month he will be performing live at soltract

1 Like

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by rickyrex(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2018
I still respect tuface till tomorrow even at his age in the industry he still makes hit and compete with your trending number one artiste in Nigeria. When other who met him in the lane has packed their lauguge away from the music scene. Unconditional love mad jam, holy holy mad jam, gaga shuffle mad jam, amaka well played jam on air, name it brother. This is some that dbanji, mi, and many more met in the scene. God bless a living legend. Despite tuface fame he still drop songs like he has never done anything yet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) / First Class Queen Chichi Mbagwu Dazzles At Carnival,takes Selfies With UK Police / Beats1 Calls Wizkid A “Rising Nigerian Star”. Nigerians Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.