Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently (32134 Views)

Meet The Trending Nigerian Pastor Jerry Eze And His Shocking Source Of Power / Bbnaija Gifty Slams Nigerian Musicians For Not Using Local Dialects To Sing / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by internationalman(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2018
rickyrex:
I still respect tuface till tomorrow even at his age in the industry he still makes hit and compete with your trending number one artiste in Nigeria. When other who met him in the lane has packed their lauguge away from the music scene. Unconditional love mad jam, holy holy mad jam, gaga shuffle mad jam, amaka well played jam on air, name it brother. This is some that dbanji, mi, and many more met in the scene. God bless a living legend. Despite tuface fame he still drop songs like he has never done anything yet
True talk..

The thing is that 2face knows how to blend along any trending vibes from time to time...

The reason Amaka is loved by many is bcoz everyone at a certain point in time has Experienced it. So we can almost all relate.

That's what music is all about, doing songs that the audience can relate to..

He's truly a legend

1 Like

Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2018
Airforce1:

You too dey show yourself

Wat u mean? My pidgins not the best as yet lol
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Airforce1(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2018
Missyford31:

Wat u mean? My pidgins not the best as yet lol

I mean you just want us to know you're living in Australia

Or , must you tell us you live in Australia
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by DCONE1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
OttHin:

I think you are very correct and I am very stupid
grin
I know you don't have to tell me
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Kehvyngrey(m): 2:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Kehvyn Grey is an unsigned artiste working so hard to hit the limelight.

My first time been exposed to Kehvyn Grey was when he did Manya Refix of the best international act Wizkid & killed the song with the sauce he added to the song so I was excited to hear more from him!

Now skip a few months and here he is with a new song titled GUCCI BAG, after hearing GUCCI BAG I knew there was a gap for him in the music industry and he has never disappointed and still putting in work cause this tune - GUCCI BAG is a great piece of work and very much deserves to be in my top 3 song of the week, Link Below ⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasfAjyAfaE
Re: Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Airforce1:

I mean you just want us to know you're living in Australia

Or , must you tell us you live in Australia

It dont matter either way really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beats1 Calls Wizkid A “Rising Nigerian Star”. Nigerians Respond / Soma Becomes Payporte Fashion Ambassador (Photos) / For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.