Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? (1550 Views)

When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? / Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? / Can Marriage Survive Without Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by deluxecad(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2010
Yes, I asked that. I am a man and I know how hard it appears not to turn back to steal a peek at a voluptuous chic when she walks by, even as the man in question has beside him a more ravishing lady. What in the world is all this? Lol! You would see a married man running all over the place with girls not even on the class of his wife(or girlfriend) on the beauty scale. This is so not easy to understand. I plan to marry a well-mannered and comely woman I'd love in every sense of the word, but this man keeps telling me that that doesn't stop a man's quest to lust. How true my people?
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Sissy3(f): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2010
no it cant. a woman can only do her best in keeping her mans third leg to herself. at the end of the day, its the man who decides whether to keep philandering or not. the change has to eventually/ultimately come from the man
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
@poster
very true!!!
ask any of the guys that were with HALLE BERRY that question. lmao

the gal can be the best looking gal in the world and some guys will still get tired of sleeping-with her. its human nature!

BEWARE: i am not saying that what they are doing is right. . . . . . . . . . .just that i understand!
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Africanqueen2(f): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2010
No it doesn't
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Damysa(f): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
Men, men, men, they are just the same everywhere
No matter wot u do u please them, they will still stray
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by tpiah: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2010
no
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2010
A king will still wanna have a piece of the slave, even with the queen being the head of all the fine women and she carries beauty in her purse, with nice attitude on her shoulder.
Please note that not all men sha
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2010
Men always want what they DONT have, so. . . . .NO
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by LadyDee1(f): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2010
No it wont.

A man can have the best looking woman beside him but still stray embarassed

Just because that area is covered doesnt mean all other attributes are covered too, i.e attitude, behaviour etc,
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2010
Lady Dee:

No it wont.

A man can have the best looking woman beside him but still stray embarassed

Just because that area is covered doesnt mean all other attributes are covered too, i.e attitude, behaviour etc,

Well said
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by chukz4real(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2010
Damysa:

Men, men, men, they are just the same everywhere
No matter wot u do u please them, they will still stray

@Damysa
I partially disagree with you. Not all men. Is one thing for a married man to look at another gal is another thing to get closer to the gal. Sometimes we look from a distance and there it ends! lol
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Onchedu(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2010
Cheating comes from the inside. Not the outside. It's irresponsible people that blame others for what they decide to do. No matter how spontaneous the act is, there is always a time to decide on whether to follow through or quit.

Beautiful or ugly, the man that has will cheat will cheat.

Rich or poor, tall or short, sensitive or insensitive, big rod or small winkie, a woman tat will cheat will cheat.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by luap: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2010
Interesting to read everyone's view of the NL men.  Seems the overwhelming response is that your men cheat no matter what.

I think it is sad that you actually believe in this stereotyped view of your men.  You must think of them as lacking integrity and commitment to their families.  You look at them as being weak.  Even the men posted the same view.  It is really pitiful that you perceive your own men in this way. 

If I were a woman from NL I would not even consider a LTR in a culture where the men are predispostioned to cheat and damage their own families.

Just plain pitiful.

It's a free country so go ahead and think of yourselve this way.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by tolutara: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2010
^^^^^^^^^ Wow , Are listening to yourself at all. Please go back and read all the various posts. We are not talking culturally but generally, so Get of that high horse pronto. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2010
nOPe
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by luap: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2010
@ tolutara, sober up and re read the post yourself of the 14 post only two are neutal. The other 12 said NO to the posters question. This is a NL forum so use some sense and realize it is around NL people. I am just defending men and showing people you don't have to believe in this idiot stereo type that men are cheaters. It is a stereo type to degrade and disrespect men. Why don't we thinking of women that way? Let's be equal.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2010
@Luap
the question was not about men cheating or not but rather IF beauty alone could keep a man faithful  to his partner?!
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by OAM4J: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2010
Nope.

Marrying a beautiful lady doesn't keep a man from philandering. That is one of the wonders of the world.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Sissy3(f): 12:49am On Jul 04, 2010
luap:

Interesting to read everyone's view of the NL men.  Seems the overwhelming response is that your men cheat no matter what.

I think it is sad that you actually believe in this stereotyped view of your men.  You must think of them as lacking integrity and commitment to their families.  You look at them as being weak.  Even the men posted the same view.  It is really pitiful that[b] you perceive your own men in this way. 
[/b]
If I were a woman from NL I would not even consider a LTR in a culture where the men are predispostioned to cheat and damage their own families.

Just plain pitiful.

It's a free country so go ahead and think of yourselve this way.

the question was addressed to men in GENERAL NOT "OUR MEN" ONLY. its not only "our" men that cheat on their both equally 'beautiful and ugly' wives alike, its in EVERY CULTURE where a man wants to cheat.
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by achinu(m): 1:53am On Jul 04, 2010
NAH!! A dude will definitely do whatever he feels like whether or not he's married to a damsel. It's all about self-discipline, if my bulala rise for hot babe no mean sey I go smash am. just my 2kobo tongue
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by ula(f): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2010
its all about discipline, my dear. there are a lot of men who have beautiful women, both on the inside and outside but they have been born to cheat and no amount of beauty can keep them
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by WhiteOne(f): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2010
Looking is allowed.
But have your fun at home !!!
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by otokx(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2010
@whiteone

Hmmmm
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by WhiteOne(f): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2010
But have your fun at home with the person you are married too !!!
No with the post or milk man grin
Re: Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? by Selena586: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2010
Why should somebody look at another person, when he is married?

I think something is wrong then. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Husband/man Interested In You- Tips And Advice / See What Is Silently Killing Families In Nigeria -healthplus Reports / How To Deal With People Who Dislike You (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.